Could you make an orange one?
    this ?
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    2011-06-10 06:43 PM
    If you get ScrollingBoard with SBSettingsSBAddon and Dock Addons you can choose some extra information to add to your SB. With this if you swipe the dock to the right you will get time and available memeory plus you can have the SBSettings toggles available as well.
    EDIT : okay found the scrolling board

but where should I download the dock addon for the memory??

Tweaked the Weather icons to be more consistent Night or Day and used the Earth in Space as the model image for the weather.

Bro how did yu manage to mod the unlock tap on the left of the screen instead of that apple at the bottom...??

I've got that grey water LS by zorakzoran which has that left unlock tap... what all do I need to replace/change??

Thanks
    Last edited by Freak31; 2011-06-10 at 06:56 PM.
    2011-06-10 06:46 PM
    Camera+ [Version 2]
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    2011-06-10 06:50 PM
    i have question, is it necessary to overwrite the icons in Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences? or i can put the folder Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences inside the noki theme? thanks.
    Don't overwrite it. Just rename the icons to backup incase you want to go back. All of the icons in the Preferences folder have to go the Library--> PreferencLoader-->Preferences.
    2011-06-10 07:00 PM
    Pastebot
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-5.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    2011-06-10 07:02 PM
    you should give credits .... or link to the original post, need thanks?

NVM

two different versions

no-pixelated clock

Download

Download
    2011-06-10 07:19 PM
    usps

noki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.png
    2011-06-10 07:22 PM
    Thanks schnedi... Thats awesome...
    2011-06-10 07:26 PM

Move to Unlock Cydia Tweak witt this you can change or hide the Orginal Slider

Bro how did yu manage to mod the unlock tap on the left of the screen instead of that apple at the bottom...??

I've got that grey water LS by zorakzoran which has that left unlock tap... what all do I need to replace/change??

Thanks
    Move to unlock Cydia tweak with this you can change the Slider
    2011-06-10 07:31 PM

I believe the clock is part of it and to the right of the time will be the memory info. Go to settings to make selections for the app. You can look in Cydia for Scrolling board addons. The map and web browser are sweet.
    2011-06-10 07:54 PM
    @THOR thanks for the psd.....Did up a quick super low ram 15 image SS w/clock and date yall...lovin my setup atm

Max, this is just top notch my friend! Now I know where you're playing! I'm a big fan of this style icon.
    2011-06-10 07:59 PM
    I downloaded the carrier logo(number 8) from Theme it Blog Blog Archive Noki User Mods and enabled in winterboard but it doesn't change. Below is how my folder contains. Any idea how to solve this please?

I've also just tried LS HDWeather 2.0 -with UniAW- but when I apply the LS my status bar icons go missing. I went thru the comments and followed instructions to delete all black and silver images from UIImages but it still doesn't fix it. Please help me, below are my LS & SB.

Thanks!!
    2011-06-10 08:12 PM
    @lastdance try un installing lockinfo to see if thats whats preventing your carrier logo to theme. That was the problem with my phone
    2011-06-10 08:36 PM
    Viber

noki theme (HD & SD)-1.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.png

The Weather Channel

noki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.png
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-06-10 at 09:44 PM.
    2011-06-10 09:39 PM
    Viber

noki theme (HD & SD)-1.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.png

The Weather Channel

noki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.png
    Ivan....I love that style orange icon!! Anyway you can share PSD or something? I want all my icons like those
    2011-06-10 09:47 PM
    Flickr

noki theme (HD & SD)-flickr.png

Ivan....I love that style orange icon!! Anyway you can share PSD or something? I want all my icons like those
    my friend these are the colors that I downloaded from here and I added to my Photoshop. We can not give you the PSD file with the finished color

Browsing deviantART
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-06-10 at 09:52 PM.
    2011-06-10 09:50 PM
    Flickr

noki theme (HD & SD)-flickr.png

my friend these are the colors that I downloaded from here and I added to my Photoshop. We can not give you the PSD file with the finished color

Browsing deviantART
    Thank you my friend.....I will download that when I get home! Can you make me a few if I request?
    2011-06-10 09:55 PM
    Snap

noki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.png

Thank you my friend.....I will download that when I get home! Can you make me a few if I request?
    mmm long I'll help you. what specifically
    2011-06-10 09:59 PM
    Snap

noki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.png

mmm long I'll help you. what specifically
    app store
    cydia

In that orange you have been using please
    2011-06-10 10:02 PM
    Ringtone Maker Pro

noki theme (HD & SD)-3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-1.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-4.png
    2011-06-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD