Switched to 24 hr since it's locked.This setup reminds me of an old gloomy hospital lol.
    Can you share the Wallpaper in the Lockscreen? The solid green version
    2011-06-16 02:34 AM
    It's called old LCD on DA. My photobucket acct is down
    2011-06-16 02:43 AM
    HELP

What do I edit in the wallpaper.html file of "Noki Widget" to move the "Overlay" image (as seen below) up or down? TIA
    I was doing an edit on mine (making it a bit transparent) and I was trying to do the same thing, but it looks like you would have to edit the Overlay.png itself in Gimp or PS and physically move it. I have found various versions of that clock frame posted on the thread are at different heights so I had to mod my own to make sure it still worked when done.
    2011-06-16 02:46 AM
    I was doing an edit on mine (making it a bit transparent) and I was trying to do the same thing, but it looks like you would have to edit the Overlay.png itself in Gimp or PS and physically move it. I have found various versions of that clock frame posted on the thread are at different heights so I had to mod my own to make sure it still worked when done.
    F*Ęk, you're right! That's silly, but at least I can figure it out now, thanks
    2011-06-16 03:09 AM
    Here you go Ellersbee

Here you go Ellersbee

2011-06-16 04:41 AM
    Here you go Ellersbee

Here you go Ellersbee

Good Lookin out Brother
    2011-06-16 04:50 AM
    I'm never satisfied with my set up! lol
    This will do for today
    COuld you please post the background and dock please?

Do I have to resize it for a 3g?

thanks
    2011-06-16 05:08 AM

If you want something like this, then HERE are the mods.
    Includes:
    • *NEW* wallpaper PSD with loads of options,
    • The widget modded to fit as seen above,
    • The iconoclasm layout used with instructions on how to apply it.

Feel free to share and contribute more based on this
    2011-06-16 05:56 AM

If you want something like this, then HERE are the mods.
    Includes:
    • *NEW* wallpaper PSD with loads of options,
    • The widget modded to fit as seen above,
    • The iconoclasm layout used with instructions on how to apply it.

Feel free to share and contribute more based on this
    Just when I decided to quit this theme because my lack of knowledge on how to make ANYthing work other than the stock noki theme I see this......GRRRR..wife will be mad but I am going to give it a shot. I still dont know what PSD means and how I can get options for that, I may use the google machine and find out. Great work sir.
    2011-06-16 06:18 AM
    Can't wait to get home and dl that cigs. Ty
    2011-06-16 07:05 AM
    Hey norcal i PM you many times men so please can you send me your edius main page icons please with ipod and all ?? In advance thanks my mail : [email protected]
    Thanks
    sorry bro I hate this new MMI it doesn't alert me of new PM's Which icons tho? I have like 3 setups
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-06-16 07:52 AM
    Good Morning,

This lockscreen is from zoroopalg, Thanks for this. I have changed the Background and the Date, clock have other colors..

But i have a Problem.. I cant Change the Position from the clock and the Date.. I have tried this and no sucsess :-(

Here the Screenshot:

Thanks for the work!!

PS: sorry for my Bad english ...
    Last edited by chris5020; 2011-06-16 at 08:38 AM.
    2011-06-16 08:10 AM
    Hi, can someone make an Icon pack for this theme? I dont know how to search the thread on the new MMi =(

Looking for new Cydia, weather and Photos icons. I also need the LiveClock icons as I couldnt find the right icons in the thread.

Also, how do I change the folder background when I tap the folder? Mine is still the original Apple folder.

Thank you in advance! =D

EDIT: I need the Noki boot logo too
    2011-06-16 08:14 AM
    tks buddy
    2011-06-16 09:13 AM
    @Norcal:I Pm you several times with still no luck
    2011-06-16 09:13 AM
    Hi, can someone make an Icon pack for this theme? I dont know how to search the thread on the new MMi =(

Looking for new Cydia, weather and Photos icons. I also need the LiveClock icons as I couldnt find the right icons in the thread.

Also, how do I change the folder background when I tap the folder? Mine is still the original Apple folder.

Thank you in advance! =D

EDIT: I need the Noki boot logo too
    Everything you are looking for should be at the noki theme it blog with the exception of icons. Google it I don't have the URL on my phone.
    2011-06-16 09:18 AM
    is there a noki black sd theme?
    2011-06-16 09:49 AM
    Hei rum can i hav the 5 icon green glow holo dock BLACK ver. too? tks again
    2011-06-16 10:25 AM
    Here you go. I changed it a little bit to make the desc center. Credits to Sankas. Thank you

noki-SB by sankas.zip
    I need help, mine doesn't show the weather. Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-06-16 10:57 AM
    Hei cigs when i applied the iconoclasm of ur layout given its show same like the springboard 5x4, don sit at the dock sp btw im on iphone4 fw 4.3.1 pls advise tks
    2011-06-16 10:57 AM
6,601 ... 184234274282283284285286294 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD