Where did yu find that keyboard theme... ??

Awesome... Which theme is this??

Woah... White looks killer... can yu share the wallpaper having the shelves and the dockbar??
    And which SB widget are yu using??

Also, I see that mostly in every setup of yours, the main springboard icons are a bit smaller than the ones in the dock... How do yu shrink those icons??

Thanks!
    I am using Watchadiize for Prestige HD and shrink for the icons.

2011-06-17 06:40 PM
    Where did yu find that keyboard theme... ??

Woah... White looks killer... can yu share the wallpaper having the shelves and the dockbar??
    And which SB widget are yu using??

Also, I see that mostly in every setup of yours, the main springboard icons are a bit smaller than the ones in the dock... How do yu shrink those icons??

Thanks!
    I edited the matte one that comes with the software but there is one posted on them it blog
    2011-06-17 06:43 PM
    I am using Watchadiize for Prestige HD and shrink for the icons.

thanks and yu got a pm~!!
    2011-06-17 06:50 PM
    Nope. Think about it, every theme I've used has a distinct mask. Revi is rectangular, prestige and mp2 have small centered mask, and noki's mask is larger. And even if you attempted to streamline the process, some icons would still look bad because missing/added pixels. Hence, you're better off saving a template and creating your own masks based off every theme you own. Then you can create your own icons or -what I often do- is re-size the original icon so that it fits nicely.
    That makes sense, but with regular square icons I would have thought that you could apply a scaling factor that could be done in accordance with the mask being used to create the icons. I started using the IBnyaffa Weather Icon.theme and there is a scaling factor in the theme that you can change to make the weather icon on the SB either bigger or smaller. It would be like running Shrink on the image then applying the mask. I wish I had coding skills so I could make something like this. Anyone out there need a tweak idea?
    2011-06-17 06:59 PM
    I tried to theme it but no success. I keep getting the black spare around the icons. That's why I don't make appstore settings icons.
    Maybe this is impossible , thanks for help
    2011-06-17 07:18 PM
    hey guys I know this isn't exactly the right spot but this is by far the most helpful and responsive forum I've been in, but can anyone tell me the pieces of code to change any html widget to change from 24 hour time to 12 hour time? I've tried a bunch of different things and I always end up making the hours become undefined. Thanx in advance and in case anyone is new or didn't see it here's a bunch of icons I made using black no gloss psd. noki black no gloss icons.zip
    2011-06-17 08:24 PM
    hey guys I know this isn't exactly the right spot but this is by far the most helpful and responsive forum I've been in, but can anyone tell me the pieces of code to change any html widget to change from 24 hour time to 12 hour time? I've tried a bunch of different things and I always end up making the hours become undefined. Thanx in advance and in case anyone is new or didn't see it here's a bunch of icons I made using black no gloss psd. noki black no gloss icons.zip
    Look for something like this;

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;

the part in red is what yours needs to look like to get 12 hour format versus 24.
    2011-06-17 08:30 PM
    open html and look for clock section and change all "24" to "12".....

Look for something like this;

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;

the part in red is what yours needs to look like to get 12 hour format versus 24.

yeah what Randy said....
    2011-06-17 08:32 PM
    Its MP2 by fif7y....u can get it on themeit,
    Nt sure about cydia!
    2011-06-17 08:34 PM
    Ok, I am embarrassed to be asking this, especially in this thread but if someone could tell me how to change out an icon with one I find in this thread, like biteSMS for example it would be awesome. I never do it right and always end up with a blank icon. I dont know to change it in biteSMS.app or in the actual noki theme itself etc. I have been trying to use this site but I still dont know where to place the icons...

CFBundleIdentifer Database

Second question...is there anyway someone on here could incorporate in ANY way these pics into something I could use in a noki wallpaper or replacement pic for a widget like Grims Crystal mod...to replace or have as an alternate pic? I figured if anyone could do this it would be someone in this thread, the talent in here is amazing.The larger pic could maybe somehow be used on the lockscreen maybe? I am not sure but I thought it would be worth a shot asking here Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with me and helped me add this awesome theme to my phone.

If anyone could actually incorporate my favorite band into this theme I would be blown away
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n...dest-mouse.jpg
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n...F_MMHEAD_1.jpg
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n...4852_thumb.jpg
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n...fullsize-1.jpg
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n...odestmouse.jpg
    http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n.../mm_ep_150.jpg

Anyone?
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-06-18 at 02:27 AM.
    2011-06-17 08:34 PM
    at the end i learnt to full edit watchadiize

i love it

now i'll made a noki version
    2011-06-17 08:48 PM
    at the end i learnt to full edit watchadiize

i love it

now i'll made a noki version
    thats nice
    2011-06-17 08:51 PM
    thats nice
    But not much of the pinkness going on here. you should do a pink mod of this. Actually "E" started one a ways back. Good to see you an a thread again. Where ya been?
    2011-06-17 09:05 PM
    oh no where in particular lol hoping on and off themes lol yeah a pink one would look good for us girlies hehe
    2011-06-17 09:09 PM
    oh no where in particular lol hoping on and off themes lol yeah a pink one would look good for us girlies hehe
    see the icon concept here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6082688
    2011-06-17 09:11 PM
    ooo i like that :P
    2011-06-17 09:14 PM
    Ok, I am embarrassed to be asking this, especially in this thread but if someone could tell me how to change out an icon with one I find in this thread, like biteSMS for example it would be awesome. I never do it right and always end up with a blank icon. I dont know to change it in biteSMS.app or in the actual noki theme itself etc. I have been trying to use this site but I still dont know where to place the icons...

CFBundleIdentifer Database

Second question...is there anyway someone on here could incorporate in ANY way these pics into something I could use in a noki wallpaper or replacement pic for a widget like Grims Crystal mod...to replace or have as an alternate pic? I figured if anyone could do this it would be someone in this thread, the talent in here is amazing.The larger pic could maybe somehow be used on the lockscreen maybe? I am not sure but I thought it would be worth a shot asking here Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with me and helped me add this awesome theme to my phone.
    you need to make a folder according to the name you find in the link you have and then look across and find the correct icon name. Name you icon accordingly, place in the folder you created (ex. com.sample.sample) and then place in the themes Bundles folder and then respring and you are done. Make sure your spelling and capitlaizing are exactly the same as what you see on the Bundle Identifier site, VERY IMPORTANT or it won't work.
    Last edited by RandyTG; 2011-06-17 at 09:17 PM.
    2011-06-17 09:14 PM
    Did you do the widget yourself? If so, can I interest you in making one for the iPad? I'd be more than happy to pay for something like this. actually, my favourite widget is one called SB Widget-Caption (much like what you have posted here). No one really makes anything for the iPad... but it looks so amazing jailbroken.
    2011-06-17 09:36 PM
    Would you mind sharing how you got the AM/PM on the clock?

Just playing around with the wiget.

2011-06-17 09:39 PM
    Just playing around with the wiget.

Is your "TAKE A BREAK, time for coffee" message part of your wall or is that something that scrolls with different messages throughout the day?
    2011-06-17 09:48 PM
6,601 ... 187237277285286287288289297 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD