i just made this one

@SCHNEDI

Dude, I love your SB with the shelf and the weather and the clock!!! Could I please have that??? How do I get it??? Please send!!! Thanks....
    2011-06-26 05:21 PM
    I have been enjoying all the contributions to this thread and would like to show off the mods that I have worked on based on these.

2011-06-26 06:04 PM
    Welcome back everyone! that was a long 2 day blackout. Been getting a lot of requests for my icon shadow so here it is below.
    Heres my set up finally got a clean look to be satisfied with

got that widget from macrumors I think LEXS1411 cant find the link theres so many pages

Was posted at macrumors on the "post your jailbroken home screen" thread cant remember what page tho sorry
    Would you mind sharing your wallpaper along with the calendar and weather widgets. thanks in advance
    2011-06-26 08:33 PM
    anyone manage to de-compress the phone dialer files? kindly share
    wish to change to fonts
    fixpng does not work

thanks in advance
    Last edited by 3ddy; 2011-06-26 at 10:35 PM.
    2011-06-26 09:30 PM
    Heres a project I'm thinking of finishing up just need some new weather walls maybe replace the walls from "only clouds" to maybe a "cloudy day at the part" kind of images. Worth the fish product or Na?

maybe mix with this widget..
    Sorry if this has been asked already, I'm slowing making my way through the entire thread. But can you post wallpaper, widget (weather and calendar) and the dock from the second image? TIA
    2011-06-27 12:27 AM
    obviously I need to bring this thread back to life!!!!
    2011-06-27 01:26 AM
    Complete agree with you my friend but check your pms and mail i ask you something mister Ellersbee
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

2011-06-27 01:29 AM
    Please do! I just downloaded this theme and I am loving some of the mods people have done. I really want these wooden docks but it's taking forever to look through every page of the thread
    2011-06-27 01:32 AM
    If you want mods go on my deviant men lol here ----->dieselletwo on deviantART

2011-06-27 01:33 AM
    If you want mods go on my deviant men lol here ----->dieselletwo on deviantART
    Is this where most of these docks, widgets, and wallpapers came from?
    2011-06-27 01:36 AM
    The widgets and Docks are from Macthemes.com go on it and check the themeitappblog too

2011-06-27 01:38 AM
    Please do! I just downloaded this theme and I am loving some of the mods people have done. I really want these wooden docks but it's taking forever to look through every page of the thread
    I have these!!!

Is this where most of these docks, widgets, and wallpapers came from?
    Widgets...Themeitblog
    Docks...Everywhere
    Icons....Here
    2011-06-27 01:43 AM

Can anyone help me?
    I am using this flipcal LS, but the time does not show. when i open the html file in my PC, it shows, but not in my LS.
    And where do i edit to move the clock and weather widget up?

My slider is weird too....
    Last edited by unfinished; 2011-06-27 at 10:25 AM.
    2011-06-27 09:41 AM
    3VOLUTION HAS KILLED MY NOKI THREAD That's not good guy's COME HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!!! No serious don't let this thread and this theme dead , this theme is a revolution remember !!!! <3 <3 So i m waiting on all of you .

2011-06-27 04:14 PM
    3VOLUTION HAS KILLED MY NOKI THREAD That's not good guy's COME HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!!! No serious don't let this thread and this theme dead , this theme is a revolution remember !!!! <3 <3 So i m waiting on all of you .
    @Laura:Check your mails please
    2011-06-27 05:41 PM
    Welcome back everyone! that was a long 2 day blackout. Been getting a lot of requests for my icon shadow so here it is below.
    Heres my set up finally got a clean look to be satisfied with

got that widget from macrumors I think LEXS1411 cant find the link theres so many pages

Was posted at macrumors on the "post your jailbroken home screen" thread cant remember what page tho sorry
    Would you be kind enough if what iconoclasm layout did you use on this? Thanks
    2011-06-27 08:02 PM
    I did these for someone on twitter but figured someone else may want them
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD &amp; SD)-noki-icons4.png  
    Attached Files

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-28 03:12 AM
    can anyone help me how to make the icons become closer like in the screenshot? in my iphone its still normal. thanks before
    2011-06-28 04:18 AM
    can anyone help me how to make the icons become closer like in the screenshot? in my iphone its still normal. thanks before
    You need Iconoclasm from Cydia
    2011-06-28 04:23 AM
    You need Iconoclasm from Cydia
    then what layout should i choose ?
    2011-06-28 04:49 AM
6,601 ... 207257297305306307308309317 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD