Can someone help me please? I am trying to get rid of the gray bar in the lockscreen and I cant get it to go away. Anyone know how I can remove it? I dont want anything there at all. I have iPhone 4 4.3.5.

Thanks in advance
    Try this...

http://cl.ly/1Z0t0n0J0R3e353K2M2r

Activate on top in Winterboard....
    2011-09-07 09:00 PM
    Try this...

NO SLIDER BAR.theme.zip

Activate on top in Winterboard....
    You are the freakin man!

Thank you!
    2011-09-07 09:18 PM
    Ok maybe rumcajs or someone can help me with this, hopefully. Like I sad, I am running 4.3.5 and I cannot use a transparent status bar to save my life! Anyone know a work around? I have tried all the cydia apps too. Thanks!
    2011-09-08 07:06 PM
    Noki HD Facebook App.

Preview :

How : Unpack the file and copy / paste it to /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/ using iFile or iFunbox (PC) / Cyberduck (Mac) then activate in Winterboard.

Download : via Mediafire

Have fun!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button when you like my little mods

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz
    2011-09-10 04:29 PM
    Thank you so much ~~ nice Facebook Noki Theme ~~
    2011-09-17 12:43 PM
    *UPDATE 2011-09-20 : A major update is about to be submitted to Theme it app with :
    - Something like 30+ new icons
    - All settings.app icons
    - Copy/Paste bubbles
    - Other missing UI
    - iPod No Artwork images
    - +++
    Twitter : @FIF7Y
    2011-09-20 01:16 PM
    I am trying to get Noki (Which I could not be more excited about!!) on my iPad 2 but I am having a terrible time trying to do this. I downloaded the themeit repo on my iPad and went to log in but it says "this device isn't registered for this account." Do I need two separate accounts, one for my iPhone and one for my iPad?

I then tried to register as a new user on the iPad and it says, "Error - This device ID is already" in use and to go to website to make a request for a password reset? Any help would be appreciated as I cannot wait to have this set up on both my phone AND my iPad. Thanks Fif7y for making this an iPad app!!
    2011-09-22 08:47 PM
    I've read all way back but can't find noki callbar theme, anyone willing to share?
    TIA
    Last edited by smr_95; 2011-09-23 at 04:08 AM.
    2011-09-23 04:03 AM
    I've read all way back but can't find noki callbar theme, anyone willing to share?
    TIA
    Should be at the ThemeIt blog Noki Section
    2011-09-23 04:19 AM
    Should be at the ThemeIt blog Noki Section
    I did read at the blog but I couldn't find noki callbar theme either.. Would you kindly help me find it?
    TIA
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2011-09-23 05:48 AM
    I am trying to get Noki (Which I could not be more excited about!!) on my iPad 2 but I am having a terrible time trying to do this. I downloaded the themeit repo on my iPad and went to log in but it says "this device isn't registered for this account." Do I need two separate accounts, one for my iPhone and one for my iPad?

I then tried to register as a new user on the iPad and it says, "Error - This device ID is already" in use and to go to website to make a request for a password reset? Any help would be appreciated as I cannot wait to have this set up on both my phone AND my iPad. Thanks Fif7y for making this an iPad app!!
    Thanks for all the help guys!

Now I see why people pirate this stuff.
    2011-09-23 06:05 AM
    I've looked all over at the themeit blog- does anyone have the CallBar theme for this that they would be willing to post? TIA!
    2011-09-24 01:25 PM
    I've looked all over at the themeit blog- does anyone have the CallBar theme for this that they would be willing to post? TIA!
    I've been lookin' for that too..
    2011-09-24 03:22 PM
    I did read at the blog but I couldn't find noki callbar theme either.. Would you kindly help me find it?
    TIA
    Anyone please?
    2011-09-25 03:28 AM

Thanks for all the help guys!

Now I see why people pirate this stuff.
    there is an option to contact support very easily through the app and also on the website, odd you would thank the creator and then condone piracy all in the same post......sorry because you didn't go through the correct channel to get help that doesn't make it ok....

Anyone please?
    Sorry I don't use that app so not sure what the elements needed would be. One suggestion would be to open up the stock callbar theme on your pc and then see if you can find similiar ones in the Noki UI images folder and piece them together and copying the naming format......
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-09-25 at 04:12 AM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-09-25 04:10 AM
    there is an option to contact support very easily through the app and also on the website, odd you would thank the creator and then condone piracy all in the same post......sorry because you didn't go through the correct channel to get help that doesn't make it ok....
    I think you need to RE-READ my post before saying I condone PIRACY. Tell me where it says that I think it is OK to pirate the themes? You cannot do so because I did not say that. I said I now know why people do it. We are talking about $3.00 dollars here OK guy?

Also, I went through ALL of the inefficacious themeitapp.com channels to no avail, not a SINGLE reply from that site OR twitter. I finally "fixed" it by myself and had to restore my iPad and re-jailbreak due to an obvious bug with the app. I am sure there was a better way to get it solved but like I said I used all of the CORRECT channels and received ZERO guidance. I will be sure to let you know, since you're so concerned about my situation, when I get a reply from the wonderful customer service over at themeitapp.com.

I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone but his company knows I paid for the theme for my iPhones and for the iPad and ALL of fif7y's themes on EVERY ONE of my devices.

I think your reading comprehension could use some work, no, I know it can. Thanks for the lecture anyhow; though you were barking up the wrong tree. Have a good one
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-09-26 at 06:20 AM.
    2011-09-25 08:17 PM
    Well you sure told me. Your right this was a totally rational statement made by an adult....."thanks for all the help guys! Now I see why people pirate this stuff." Glad you got your issue resolved either way.....

Gone Baby Gone
    2011-09-26 05:37 AM
    Well you sure told me. Your right this was a totally rational statement made by an adult....."thanks for all the help guys! Now I see why people pirate this stuff." Glad you got your issue resolved either way.....
    I am sure you are.....

Your holier than thou BS was too must to resist and reeked of butt kissing. Good job at trying to be the interwebs police. Would like me to send you of my receipts purchases from themeit so you can show fif7y you're looking out for him now on? LOL.

Oh how can I repent so that the ever so vigilant pirate policeman Boston will leave me be.......Again, lets work on that reading comprehension before the lectures OK? Now, I am sure there are threads for you to be patrolling, not helping people per se but misreading statements and coming up with ludicrous conjectures. Now get to it my man!
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-09-26 at 06:27 AM.
    2011-09-26 06:19 AM
    I am sure you are.....

Your holier than thou BS was too must to resist and reeked of butt kissing. Good job at trying to be the interwebs police. Would like me to send you of my receipts purchases from themeit so you can show fif7y you're looking out for him now on? LOL.

Oh how can I repent so that the ever so vigilant pirate policeman Boston will leave me be.......Again, lets work on that reading comprehension before the lectures OK? Now, I am sure there are threads for you to be patrolling, not helping people per se but misreading statements and coming up with ludicrous conjectures. Now get to it my man!
    Well let's see, I'm actually on the development team and have been working with fif7y for more than two years. So I think I've made it past the *** kissing phase. Regardless, I am sorry my opinion of your childish comment has struck such a nerve with you. Hopefully the "few" people I've helped over the years aren't as sensitive.

Gone Baby Gone
    2011-09-26 10:14 PM
    hi people i have some trouble with Noki CigsAce Mods when i set in iconoclasm Noki Cigs (5x4).plist the result is this
    noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0686.png why ?? can i have some fix or correct Noki Cigs (5x4).plist ? please ? i'm on iphone 3gs 4.3.3 thanks in advance.
    2011-09-27 12:27 PM
6,601 ... 215265305313314315316317325 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD