Keeping it simple and clean! Looks great! Do you happen to know if there is a link for the alt user icons?
    Which icons do you need?
    2012-08-18 03:03 PM
    @Darkness777

Can I request some icons, please?
    Thanks in advance!

Dr.eye
    flashlight
    line
    QQ
    Wechat
    Xiami

noki theme (HD & SD)-dr.eye.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-flashlight.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-line.jpgnoki theme (HD & SD)-message.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-renren.gifnoki theme (HD & SD)-tencent_qq.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-wechat.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-xiami.png
    2012-08-18 05:25 PM
    Which icons do you need?
    Well I mean does any one happen to know if someone has put together all the icons from this thread into a downloadable file?
    2012-08-18 06:17 PM
    Well I mean does any one happen to know if someone has put together all the icons from this thread into a downloadable file?
    http://blog.themeitapp.com/2011/05/noki-user-mods/#

There are some downloadable icon packs there
    2012-08-20 09:01 AM
    Would anyone be so kind as to make these two icons for me?

NHL 2K11
    noki theme (HD & SD)-nhl2k11_iphone.jpeg

Aralon: Sword and Shadow
    noki theme (HD & SD)-aralonicon.png

Much appreciated!

P.S. I've already navigated through the icon packs on both the blog and deviantart and wasn't able to find these two.
    2012-08-22 12:53 AM
    Some folder icons would be nice fif7y hint hint
    2012-08-22 03:10 AM
    Some folder icons would be nice fif7y hint hint
    I tweeted him earlier about that and he is going to work on it.
    2012-08-22 03:52 AM
    Love the new folder icons!
    2012-08-22 10:23 PM
    yup added some new folder icons to be used with the FolderIcons tweak from Cydia...

Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-noki-folders.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-img_2004.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-img_2003.png  
    Twitter : @FIF7Y
    2012-08-22 10:38 PM
    Some more Noki meets Boss action, credit the master, FIF7Y, and the equally talented Larke.

2012-08-27 10:55 AM
    Apologize in advance of this has been answered several times before...does anyone know how to get the Noki Live Clock to work?!? I am ios 5.1.1. Live Clock download from Cydia causes crash. I had this working fine with Boss theme but can't with Noki. Thank you for any help!!!
    2012-09-04 02:56 PM
    Just want to start by saying excellent theme.

Just have some questions about how to fix a few things.

Firstly when I use the facet widget, it shows 2 overlapping docks. How do I get rid of one of the docks?

Secondly when i select the darker wallpaper under the settings, nothing happens. Infact when i pick any picture as a wallpaper, nothing happens. How do i change it to the darker wallpaper that comes with the theme?

noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0712.png
    2012-09-08 11:07 AM
    Can any one plz help me with these few minor things?
    2012-09-11 11:44 PM
    Can any one plz help me with these few minor things?
    You got Spingtomize? In the themeing section you can choose custom dock and then select no dock. Respring and done.

The widget you using comes with a wallpaper that supersedes any wallpaper you selecting in settings. To change the wallpaper you need to add the desired wallpaper to the private folder in the Noki widget you using and change the name to the corresponding name of the wallpaper currently in use.
    2012-09-12 10:27 AM
    You got Spingtomize? In the themeing section you can choose custom dock and then select no dock. Respring and done.

The widget you using comes with a wallpaper that supersedes any wallpaper you selecting in settings. To change the wallpaper you need to add the desired wallpaper to the private folder in the Noki widget you using and change the name to the corresponding name of the wallpaper currently in use.
    ok well in that case, is there any way to change the icon font colour? Its really difficult having white background with white font, so initially i wanted to change the background, but its too complicated. Guess ill just change the font.

I downloaded a cydia app called custom color, but it doesnt seem to change it. Any other ways to change it besides editing the text via ifile?
    2012-09-12 12:56 PM
    ok well in that case, is there any way to change the icon font colour? Its really difficult having white background with white font, so initially i wanted to change the background, but its too complicated. Guess ill just change the font.

I downloaded a cydia app called custom color, but it doesnt seem to change it. Any other ways to change it besides editing the text via ifile?
    The only way I know how is by editing the themes info.plist using ifile but what colour would you want your icon labels to be?

EDIT: Download this file.Stick it above the Noki theme in var/stash/themes folder and activate through Winterboard,

You will get this effect.

Or perhaps something like this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdb9yqbn45...abel.theme.rar

Also have a look at the iWidget thread. Widgets except modified for and installed using the iWidget app. One of the benefits include using whatever wallpaper suits you as the bundled wallpapers have been removed from the stock widget.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html

Last edited by sand_man; 2012-09-12 at 01:49 PM.
    2012-09-12 01:06 PM
    I must say I had a lot of fun modding this back in the day. I'm contemplating doing it again
    2012-09-12 05:30 PM
    The only way I know how is by editing the themes info.plist using ifile but what colour would you want your icon labels to be?

EDIT: Download this file.Stick it above the Noki theme in var/stash/themes folder and activate through Winterboard,

Also have a look at the iWidget thread. Widgets except modified for and installed using the iWidget app. One of the benefits include using whatever wallpaper suits you as the bundled wallpapers have been removed from the stock widget.

Where can I find this widget?

Just when I thought I'd stick with boss.Ios for a while...

Attachment 607219
    Could you please share this wall with shelves? Tia
    Last edited by leodgm; 2012-10-02 at 02:30 PM.
    2012-10-02 02:26 PM
    Where can I find this widget?

Could you please share this wall with shelves? Tia

Here is the modded wall with shelves it's an optimized png. You need to use in combination with the BLGMSTR springboard widget. Just backup the original overlay.png and replace with this.
    2012-10-03 03:50 AM

What blue is that on The FakeFlipS
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-10-03 10:18 AM
6,601 ... 226276316324325326327328 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD