User Tag List

IM thinking of what to have as my tittle but I have no idea what to have any ideas?
    congrats on gold bro...
    2011-05-21 01:40 PM
    this might be a noob question for you guys but i hope someone will help me. how do i change the icons? i dont find any icon folder thanks in advance
    2011-05-21 01:45 PM
    here are some icons i made these are mashups with elements
    from other icons....
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-abn-saldo.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-algoriddim-djay.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-cydia.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-facebook.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-fulldrop.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-installous.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-iteleport.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-liveclockicon-2x3.png  

noki theme (HD & SD)-youtube.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-mobileaddressbook.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-weatherbg-2x2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-weatherbg_night-2x2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-liveclockicon-2x4.png  
    2011-05-21 01:46 PM
    @LASTUCE merci bien à toi
    2011-05-21 01:47 PM
    this might be a noob question for you guys but i hope someone will help me. how do i change the icons? i dont find any icon folder thanks in advance

Icons will be in bundles or folders.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @chelski66
    2011-05-21 01:48 PM
    Icons will be in bundles or folders.

thanks for the reply.i really am confused. for example i want to chAnge the angry bird icon where will i go? or the photos icon. when i tried opening the bundles or folder i dont see the icon which i see on my phone itself
    2011-05-21 02:01 PM
    thanks for the reply.i really am confused. for example i want to chAnge the angry bird icon where will i go? or the photos icon. when i tried opening the bundles or folder i dont see the icon which i see on my phone itself

Search cfbundleindentifier (think that's right) and you'll find most file and icon names. I'll link later if nobody else does

@chelski66
    2011-05-21 02:22 PM
    thanks man....is that a separate app? all i wanna do is change some icons but i just dont know how to.... example i want to change the messages icon but i dont know where to find it...and when i try looking on each folder i only see black icons
    2011-05-21 02:26 PM
    2011-05-21 02:35 PM
    thanks man....is that a separate app? all i wanna do is change some icons but i just dont know how to.... example i want to change the messages icon but i dont know where to find it...and when i try looking on each folder i only see black icons
    Get the Appinfo app from Cydia it will give you bundle and icon names...What's Tony talking about its a website....
    All icons are optimized so you can't see them in computer if you are on Windows use iFunbox to see them...just use iFile...much easier

2011-05-21 02:37 PM
    Yaeeehhh! Thank you very much!
    2011-05-21 02:43 PM
    Get the Appinfo app from Cydia it will give you bundle and icon names...What's Tony talking about its a website....
    All icons are optimized so you can't see them in computer if you are on Windows use iFunbox to see them...just use iFile...much easier

thanks
    2011-05-21 02:47 PM
    Pour ceux que ça intéresse...
    Cliquez sur le lien Free juste ici pour télécharger le widget...
    Free - Envoyez vos documents

Merci à Fif7y pour son travail encore une fois...
    Lastuce, merci pour le partage
    2011-05-21 02:49 PM
    @Awsum

Status bar icons from MacRumors that I asked for I found a few pages back, here they are
    Thanks so much Dark...they look GREAT!
    2011-05-21 03:18 PM
    Look.. I've spent probably the last 2 hours going through this thread trying to find that live os noki weather widget. If somebody could link me the widget and wallpaper it would be greatly appreciated :-)
    2011-05-21 03:19 PM
    Thanks so much Dark...they look GREAT!

Yeah they are nice, using them now.

Cheers Paul

@chelski66
    2011-05-21 03:26 PM
    Look.. I've spent probably the last 2 hours going through this thread trying to find that live os noki weather widget. If somebody could link me the widget and wallpaper it would be greatly appreciated :-)
    Which weather widget u looking for...???
    Attatch some screenie, that will be easy to see wot u looking for...
    2011-05-21 03:36 PM

@Dark...
    Bruv if u want these Signal n Wifi Icons...Got em frm discordante on deviantART
    credit goes to discordante....amazing jus amazing work guys...go check his gallery.

Files attatched
    Attached Files
    2011-05-21 03:52 PM
    may i request a ebay icon, obviously it wont require a border as it will skin through the autoskin because its an appstore app

thanks
    2011-05-21 03:56 PM
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-img_1000000206.png  
    2011-05-21 03:56 PM
6,601 ... 41818990919293101141191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD