i pm'd a link
    alright. Installed it and everything looks good. One problem i have is that i don't know how to turn off animated weather. Any help? it's sunny here so theres this huge animated glare on my screen that is making it hard to look at this theme.

Im also curious about the settings panel when you open the middle button on the dock. It's just open with that "!" in a circle. I know that's for the weather, but there's a lot of wasted space. Can you add app places there?

Other than that, its a really nice, simple theme. I have one thing I would like from this theme, but idk if it is possible.

I like how it starts in the center, but there is only 3 pages. Could you add 2 more pages? Like 1 on each side? They cane be 6 Big Icon pages, No need for another app grid on the top.

Hope I was a help to you. Pretty much everything that i know to work, works. lol

Oh a few more things. When you open the Dock Menu, why is "Home" dimmed but the others are not? And there is an ominous "PM" at the top of the weather widget, but no time. J/w

Sorry if i sound like an ***. Just things i noticed and felt you should know. It's your theme.

So i just read your *Update 5/14/11*... I feel like a ******bag now. I apologize. I should have been more observant.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-05-15 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-15 12:20 AM
    alright. Installed it and everything looks good. One problem i have is that i don't know how to turn off animated weather. Any help? it's sunny here so theres this huge animated glare on my screen that is making it hard to look at this theme.

Im also curious about the settings panel when you open the middle button on the dock. It's just open with that "!" in a circle. I know that's for the weather, but there's a lot of wasted space. Can you add app places there?

Other than that, its a really nice, simple theme. I have one thing I would like from this theme, but idk if it is possible.

I like how it starts in the center, but there is only 3 pages. Could you add 2 more pages? Like 1 on each side? They cane be 6 Big Icon pages, No need for another app grid on the top.

Hope I was a help to you. Pretty much everything that i know to work, works. lol

Oh a few more things. When you open the Dock Menu, why is "Home" dimmed but the others are not? And there is an ominous "PM" at the top of the weather widget, but no time. J/w

Sorry if i sound like an ***. Just things i noticed and felt you should know. It's your theme.

So i just read your *Update 5/14/11*... I feel like a ******bag now. I apologize. I should have been more observant.
    thanks for the feedback. and lol don't worry its ok. thats why your testing it, to tell me whats wrong with it and what you as the user would like and don't like about the theme. il edit it and resend when i get a chance. oh and i know the settings tab is pretty empty. im going to be working on that. (as is said on my "whats to come" section)
    2011-05-15 12:40 AM
    thanks for the feedback. and lol don't worry its ok. thats why your testing it, to tell me whats wrong with it and what you as the user would like and don't like about the theme. il edit it and resend when i get a chance. oh and i know the settings tab is pretty empty. im going to be working on that. (as is said on my "whats to come" section)
    Yeah I didn't read that until after i posted it. My bad. lol
    2011-05-15 12:59 AM
    Yeah I didn't read that until after i posted it. My bad. lol
    its ok. and i did alot of moving around but i did what you asked. now there are 5 pages. the 3 original are the three center. now im working on adding icons for the 2 edge pages. do you still think icons are the best thing for the extra pages? just the plain icons?
    2011-05-15 01:01 AM
    its ok. and i did alot of moving around but i did what you asked. now there are 5 pages. the 3 original are the three center. now im working on adding icons for the 2 edge pages. do you still think icons are the best thing for the extra pages? just the plain icons?
    Unless you have something else in mind, yes. Those app grids are an awesome feature, but i don't think they are necessary on every page. I mean this is all my opinion and other people may think different. I'm just letting you know what i think.

By icons you do mean the Big Icons right? just making sure.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-05-15 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-15 01:07 AM
    Unless you have something else in mind, yes. Those app grids are an awesome feature, but i don't think they are necessary on every page. I mean this is all my opinion and other people may think different. I'm just letting you know what i think.

By icons you do mean the Big Icons right? just making sure.
    right now i have the corner edges with the small stock icons. but i don't like it much. i think im going to use big icons instead. why? which icons did you mean? stock or big custom?
    2011-05-15 01:40 AM
    right now i have the corner edges with the small stock icons. but i don't like it much. i think im going to use big icons instead. why? which icons did you mean? stock or big custom?
    I meant the big custom icons. Lol.
    2011-05-15 01:49 AM
    ok good. because the stock icons alone dont match my theme at all lol.
    2011-05-15 01:53 AM
    Theme looks good. I do agree with others on the name placement, even though it is one of the main things that separates this theme from both BoxorHD and DeZire. You are right though, BoxorHD and DeZire, their nemes seem to fit their themes, yours seems off like someone who looks like a Robert being named Chuck. I hope you find a much more suiting name, great work so far!
    2011-05-15 05:26 AM
    2011-05-17 05:36 AM
    how u get that preview like that
    Adobe flash. i like messing with flash. I thought it would be cool to create my own flash presentation.im guessing you like it?
    2011-05-17 05:48 AM
    2011-05-17 05:49 AM
    you use flash tags. [.flash=http://.] .quality= .width=x .height=x .[./flash.]

remove the periods.
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 2011-05-17 at 05:54 AM. Reason: oops, forgot to edit the tag to not disappear
    2011-05-17 05:52 AM
    Hmm, Good theme and all, Just think people need to start coming up with slightly more original ideas...
    2011-05-17 05:54 AM
    i had to search for a bit to find out if you could actually do it

@Them3this: i guess you do have a point. il be working on a new theme soon anyways, while updating this one.
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 2011-05-17 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-17 05:56 AM
    umm, just my idea of name, how about "Silhouette" ? I just like the way I say it when i look into your theme, or perhaps save it for your next theme, you choose
    2011-05-17 06:01 AM
    umm, just my idea of name, how about "Silhouette" ? I just like the way I say it when i look into your theme, or perhaps save it for your next theme, you choose
    thanks. I like it. I'l definitely consider the name If i don't change the name, i'l definitely consider it for my next theme
    2011-05-17 06:05 AM
    no problem, and if you need any beta tester for any of your theme, you can count me in as well im kinda into this Dreamboard thingy lol..
    Last edited by kebogiras; 2011-05-17 at 06:46 AM.
    2011-05-17 06:42 AM
    Yo, ya gonna hook me up with a free copy of the theme or do i have to pay for it? lol Just wondering cuz you said the beta tester would get a free copy. And that beta tester was me. Haha. I'll donate if you really want me too.
    2011-05-17 09:44 AM
    Yo, ya gonna hook me up with a free copy of the theme or do i have to pay for it? lol Just wondering cuz you said the beta tester would get a free copy. And that beta tester was me. Haha. I'll donate if you really want me too.
    yeah your right. Don't worry, il keep my word. but i can't send it out right now. il send it to you later today Oh and and im going to work on another update soon so stay tuned
    2011-05-17 06:03 PM
108 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD