Sent. Enjoy
    2011-05-18 01:28 AM
    sent a donation not sure if i provided my email though. [email protected]

And thanx
    2011-05-18 07:08 PM
    2011-05-18 11:29 PM
    thank you very much
    2011-05-19 01:52 AM
    This theme looks great. Great work. When I get some money I will be donating but I was thinking if you were still looking for a new name you should just change it to AFFINITY if not i may use that later
    2011-05-21 07:35 AM
    This theme looks great. Great work. When I get some money I will be donating but I was thinking if you were still looking for a new name you should just change it to AFFINITY if not i may use that later
    Thanks. I appreciate it and hmm, I think that does sound better than iNFINITY. but I think it might be too late now to change it. :/
    2011-05-21 07:42 AM
    Do you have any alternative mail icons? Because Im not a fan of the one in the screenshot.

I will buy once you show me a picture of a different mail icon

That's my only pet pieve about this theme everything else looks great
    2011-05-21 09:01 AM
    So my weather widget isn't working... I did everything right and I don't get an "i" on my settings. Idk what's up? I try fixing it but I can't seem to get it working. Help? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] iNFINITY HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2011-05-21 02:10 PM
    Do you have any alternative mail icons? Because Im not a fan of the one in the screenshot.

I will buy once you show me a picture of a different mail icon

That's my only pet pieve about this theme everything else looks great
    sure. il work on alternate icons. although im a little busy fixing other problems and adding other things. il contact you again when i make an alternate icon

So my weather widget isn't working... I did everything right and I don't get an "i" on my settings. Idk what's up? I try fixing it but I can't seem to get it working. Help? Thanks.
    thats the second time ive gotten reports on that problem. So it's not because of you. Il look into it and reply.
    2011-05-23 08:27 PM
    how to download
    I am already pay money in payple

my mail
    [email protected]
    I pay the 1.99
    Last edited by akira35745; 2011-05-24 at 07:56 AM.
    2011-05-24 07:52 AM
    I think. I lost my $1.99
    2011-05-24 05:33 PM
    I think. I lost my $1.99
    I already sent it. your money was not lost.
    2011-05-24 09:44 PM
    sorry my english is not good
    maybe i cancel it
    how can i do
    2011-05-25 05:04 AM
    This theme, is really beautiful. The icons, just the way it works, really great job, don't understand why people hate on this theme, giving it an average of 3 stars? I give it a 4.5 at least... Great job! Hoping for updates, that have really changed something, not like getting an app, and there's an update, and you get the update, and you don't even notice what changed, so hopefully, these updates are worth the time of downloading...
    2011-05-26 01:34 AM
    This theme, is really beautiful. The icons, just the way it works, really great job, don't understand why people hate on this theme, giving it an average of 3 stars? I give it a 4.5 at least... Great job! Hoping for updates, that have really changed something, not like getting an app, and there's an update, and you get the update, and you don't even notice what changed, so hopefully, these updates are worth the time of downloading...
    Thank you! I really appreciate your thoughts. It's comments like yours that encourage me to keep working on these themes

Regarding updates, im working on an update right now. i havent updated because wynd added so much more functionality into dreamboard now that im learning the new functions and additions he made. I'l try to make the next update a one worth downloading. There will also be a lot of "under the hood" updates to the theme as well.
    2011-05-26 02:47 AM
    Thank you! I really appreciate your thoughts. It's comments like yours that encourage me to keep working on these themes

Regarding updates, im working on an update right now. i havent updated because wynd added so much more functionality into dreamboard now that im learning the new functions and additions he made. I'l try to make the next update a one worth downloading. There will also be a lot of "under the hood" updates to the theme as well.
    Good, when do you think the update is going to be coming out?
    2011-05-26 03:25 AM
    Good, when do you think the update is going to be coming out?
    I prefer not to give an ETA right now. because i can't promise an exact date. But it will be out soon.
    2011-05-26 03:28 AM
    I prefer not to give an ETA right now. because i can't promise an exact date. But it will be out soon.
    Alright that's cool, see ya tomorrow, good luck on the test (;
    2011-05-26 03:29 AM
    Alright that's cool, see ya tomorrow, good luck on the test (;
    haha thanks mr.Renchik
    2011-05-26 03:43 AM
108 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD