thanks i got it
    2011-05-26 04:39 AM
    any chance of getting folder enhancer working on these ?
    sorry for not replying. But i don't know what folder inhancer is. Can it be used in Dreamboard?
    2011-05-26 08:57 PM
    sorry for not replying. But i don't know what folder inhancer is. Can it be used in Dreamboard?
    Folder enhancer is not compatible with DreamBoard.

DreamBoard has its own folder functions.
    2011-05-26 09:00 PM
    Folder enhancer is not compatible with DreamBoard.

DreamBoard has its own folder functions.
    Yeah i know dreamboard has it's own functions. But some guy asked me if folder enhancer was compatible with my theme. I didn't think it could be used in dreamboard. I didn't even know what folder enhancer was. Thank you for confirming
    2011-05-26 09:02 PM
    Need to cut off animated weather, any help with this?
    Plist edit? Widget HTML edit? Anyone?
    2011-05-29 03:44 PM
    Need to cut off animated weather, any help with this?
    Plist edit? Widget HTML edit? Anyone?
    If you want to toggle off animated weather in my theme just tap the weather image on the widget. It's stated on the original post. If you want to completely remove it from the theme (or any theme) just delete the animated weather folder inside the widgets folder.
    2011-05-29 05:30 PM
    When I tap the image the weather app opens.
    When I delete the animated folder the backgrounds disappear also.

Maybe I'm on the wrong theme here, there are 2 Dreamboard themes with the name infinityHD, and infiniteHD.
    This is odd. I believe I'm in the wrong place.
    Last edited by dopeboyfresh; 2011-05-29 at 06:24 PM.
    2011-05-29 06:19 PM
    When I tap the image the weather app opens.
    When I delete the animated folder the backgrounds disappear also.

Maybe I'm on the wrong theme here, there are 2 Dreamboard themes with the name infinityHD, and infiniteHD.
    This is odd. I believe I'm in the wrong place.
    That's a possibility Because mine doesn't open the weather app. Well I hope you solve your problem
    2011-05-29 06:41 PM
    thanks i got it
    I like this. but how to change false to true
    2011-05-31 05:18 AM
    I like this. but how to change false to true
    change what from false to true?
    2011-05-31 05:21 AM
    with the latest version (1.3) there's no background image.
    2011-05-31 07:54 AM
    I want Celsis c. not f
    2011-05-31 01:25 PM
    @matiu - are you using the latest beta? Instructions were in the email.
    2011-06-03 10:18 PM
    Again, you require the latest beta version of DreamBoard to use this theme. This is due to the variables and functions implemented in this theme which require the latest beta to function properly. If you do not install the latest beta then you will encounter problems such as no wallpaper, etc.
    And if you encounter problems, please come to me and ask. Email me at, [email protected] . Please don't give a poor rating as soon as you encounter a problem. I can't fix problems with low ratings. Report problems here, or email me.
    Thank You
    2011-06-10 05:38 AM
    Hi, great theme but I have issues with this and also many other dreamboard themes and wondered if you could help me please. Im running an iPhone 4 on 4.0.1, all themes work fine although the edit function doesn't work on all. The problem I have is that my camera, photos and iPod icons don't work when tapped. On some themes I don't even have icons for these in the folder sections. I've looked online etc and found no answers and tried things through ifile but no luck. It's driving me crazy and would like to know a fix for this, can't be too difficult, can it? Thanks for any replies in advance guys.QUOTE=Cristianol3;6089199]Again, you require the latest beta version of DreamBoard to use this theme. This is due to the variables and functions implemented in this theme which require the latest beta to function properly. If you do not install the latest beta then you will encounter problems such as no wallpaper, etc.
    And if you encounter problems, please come to me and ask. Email me at, [email protected] . Please don't give a poor rating as soon as you encounter a problem. I can't fix problems with low ratings. Report problems here, or email me.
    Thank You[/QUOTE]
    2011-06-13 09:09 AM
    I'm not exactly sure what your problem is. Maybe because you're on an older firmware? I'm running 4.1 and themes run fine, but Wynd hasnt tested on pre-4.1 firmwares. (it says on the DreamBoard Thread) Regarding issues with the edit function, do you mean that icons don't stay where you placed them? if that's the case then you probably need to change permissions of the "Current.plist" And if those icons don't work when tapped, they were probably preset to be there but to open an app which you dont have. For example, if the creator of the theme preset the camera icon to open the camera on an iPod touch, then the icon is set to open the app who's bundle ID is "com.apple.mobileslideshow-Camera", which the iphone doesnt have. The camera app on the iphone has a different bundle ID, which i don't know from the top of my head. I am lead to this conclusion because the three apps you mentioned all have a different bundle ID in the iphone and ipod touch. To fix it just make sure you set correct permissions for the current.plist of the theme and then use the edit function to replace the icon that doesnt work with the same app in the list. If you don't know how to set permissions tell me. But if the icon can't be replaced through the edit function because it's not a regular app icon, then you need to change the code manually so that the button opens the app with the correct bundle ID. It should then open. But then again, i could be wrong. Respond with your results, or questions.
    2011-06-13 10:33 PM
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Yeah I'm aware things were not tested on my version, I'm new to all this although a little clued up. Is it not just a case of finding the I'D bundle names for the three icons that don't work and edit them in the plist? Can't seem to find the ID's required though. Have tried cross refrencing with a theme that does work but the ID's are the same, unless I'm getting confused. With setting permissions do you mean - mobile, read, write etc? Sorry like I say, I'm new to this so may sound a bit stupid. I have ten themes but only half work i.e camera icon opening camera when tapped also photos icon. I'm sure it's a simple fix to get them all working but sadly I'm incapable. Any more info and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    2011-06-14 09:25 AM
    Thats ok. Yes you can manually go into the coding and replace the bundle IDs with the bundle IDs of your apps. You can find the Bundle ID of your stock apps by going into /applications/ and going into an application folder and opening its "info.plist" all apps have their bundle id and other information in their "info.plist". you can also check app store apps this way. And yes, that what i meant by permissions. You can just check them all on user, group, and world.
    2011-06-14 04:09 PM
    I want Celsis c. not f
    if you want celsius and not fahrenheit, go into the the infinity folder, and then go into ""Widgets", and then into "HTC", and then into"functions.js" and look for this url in the text : "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p". change the "f" in the url to "c" so that it looks like this : "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p". That should give you Celsius
    2011-06-14 08:53 PM
    I would like to make my own icons to replace several of the game icons, but do not have photoshop. Can anyone recommend a good free program to use? Is anyone familiar with GIMP?
    2011-06-16 02:36 AM
108 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD