@Chevy:

I got it to work man!
    That FADED is the bomb...

Sorry for the mixup
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-05-26 at 04:35 PM.
    2011-05-26 10:14 AM
    Waverly, can you share your iPhone 4 Banner and Wallpaper
    Sure man.

I also changed the transparent background to be a little opaque (for both the banner and the nav area) so have included them as well.

AppleCORE HD-bannerback3.pngAppleCORE HD-phonebutton2.pngAppleCORE HD-dock3.pngAppleCORE HD-sunrise1.png
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-05-26 11:21 AM
    done with animated walls..

Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-05-26 at 11:33 AM.
    2011-05-26 11:31 AM
    Yes, I modified the menu at the bottom of screen to directly open my email program rather than opening a sub menu. I used the same technique as the phone and message mod on the email icon, the only thing I need to do now if figure how to hide the "mail" text under the icon.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do that?
    2011-05-26 12:30 PM
    WHATS UP GUYS!! I just dropped in to say I've been REAL busy. Making updates and trying to finish up the LockInfo and WinterBoard UI that goes along with this Gorgeous theme ... (and at the same time TRYING to take a small break before I start on my next theme)

I have finally finished the "LockInfo" theme (NOT a Lockscreen theme, LOCKINFO) Its minimal, but I feel thats how it need to be to match this theme well. A darker background will definately make this POP too. Also, I feel IMHO that the HTC clock Plugin REALLY goes well with the graphics I did for it.

To get it just add my repo http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo/ to your sources in cydia. And its FREE.

I'm going to try and get the winterboard UI theme finished by this weekend. Thats the plan anyway.

Try to keep this info rolling so everyone can get the LockInfo theme. I know a lot of people have really been looking forward to it!

Talk to you guys in a bit!! Enjoy!!!
    ^bumping up some info
    2011-05-26 03:42 PM
    Someone wanted a SiriusXM banner. I had made one for myself along with a YouMail and a iRealSMS banner. I use these all the time. In case anyone else does, here are my banners, alas, not exactly works of art, but they get the job done for now.

AppleCORE HD-irealsms.png

AppleCORE HD-youmail.png

AppleCORE HD-siriusxm.png
    2011-05-26 04:12 PM
    AppleCORE HD-picture-011.png

somebody tell me how to fix the email icon lebel to hide it or delete it....
    thank you
    2011-05-26 04:15 PM
    Yes, I modified the menu at the bottom of screen to directly open my email program rather than opening a sub menu. I used the same technique as the phone and message mod on the email icon, the only thing I need to do now if figure how to hide the "mail" text under the icon.
    Can you post the code in current.plist that you used for this? What about the .rar file that was posted in the original how-to? It contains icons only for phone and messages? Do you need to do a complete re-install, or can you just edit current.plist? Sorry for the questions, but obviously I'm a little confused. Thanks. I do already have my theme modified to directly open the e-mail at the bottom per the attachment.
    2011-05-26 04:42 PM
    Can anyone please tell me how they got the icon notification to work with AppleCore HD like I have seen in previous posts on screen shots? I certainly miss having the notfications present.

Thank you for all of the assistance.
    Last edited by i_love_baseball; 2011-05-26 at 05:01 PM.
    2011-05-26 04:58 PM
    ^bumping up some info
    Are you the guy who made all these amazing icons in rocketdock, Sylvain? Looks like it in the pic!
    2011-05-26 05:05 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you do that?
    Can anyone please tell me how they got the icon notification to work with AppleCore HD like I have seen in previous posts on screen shots? I certainly miss having the notfications present.

Thank you for all of the assistance.
    Check post #2523 on page 169. That has the instructions on badges for phone and messages. My question above relates to mail messages. I'm still confused on how to do that, and I'm requested detailed instructions from the expert, PFD66.
    2011-05-26 05:07 PM
    Yes, I modified the menu at the bottom of screen to directly open my email program rather than opening a sub menu. I
    This was my question, not the badges. sorry to confuse everyone
    2011-05-26 06:17 PM

Whats up everybody! Its YOUR BOY CHEVY! Bringing it to you one more time!

Well here it is people! The updated FADED instructions compatible with v2 of AppleCORE!

You would of had to already downloaded FADED from the previous link posted earlier.

If you haven't, find it download it, hit thanks, disregard the instructions that came with it and use these!

Enjoy!

*EDIT* change CONTENTHEIGHT TO 480 and change CONTENTWIDTH TO 320. Thanks gro!

New info! Thanks Gro!
    2011-05-26 06:20 PM

Whats up everybody! Its YOUR BOY CHEVY! Bringing it to you one more time!

Well here it is people! The updated FADED instructions compatible with v2 of AppleCORE!

You would of had to already downloaded FADED from the previous link posted earlier.

If you haven't, find it download it, hit thanks, disregard the instructions that came with it and use these!

Enjoy!

*EDIT* change CONTENTHEIGHT TO 480 and change CONTENTWIDTH TO 320. Thanks gro!
    What's this about? Been sleeping on this mod I think.
    2011-05-26 06:37 PM
    New info! Thanks Gro!
    chevy how come I only could get 3/4 of my screen with fadea slides
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-img_0107-1-.png  
    2011-05-26 06:46 PM
    Look up a couple posts he corrected instructions to include contentheight
    2011-05-26 07:08 PM
    There are to many mods for this theme. It's hard to keep up with them all. I'm still looking for a lockscreen. Lol.

Then I need
    Transparent dock icons.
    Badges on my top row

And god knows what else has come up. It's crazy.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-05-26 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot
    2011-05-26 07:12 PM
    Hi,

I tried searching, but this thread is getting massive. Is there a black mod of this that someone has posted that can be downloaded (similar to AppleWeb HD)? Thanks.
    2011-05-26 07:24 PM
    With all due respect an understanding, the amount if mods for this them is nothing. Which is good. Now there is alot of graphic requests but it still pales in comparison to the most popular wb themes. Icon and loading screen request post after post. Long thread? Ya pretty long but I've seen some get longer then this even b4 the theme was released. But I do feel ya, it's never easy keeping up with threads. Be glad that many of the diehard wboarder Feaux gold titles haven't made it here cuz then you would see ALOT of mods and nonsense.
    2011-05-26 07:44 PM
    With all due respect an understanding, the amount if mods for this them is nothing. Which is good. Now there is alot of graphic requests but it still pales in comparison to the most popular wb themes. Icon and loading screen request post after post. Long thread? Ya pretty long but I've seen some get longer then this even b4 the theme was released. But I do feel ya, it's never easy keeping up with threads. Be glad that many of the diehard wboarder Feaux gold titles haven't made it here cuz then you would see ALOT of mods and nonsense.
    So what's the answer? Is there a black mod or not?
    2011-05-26 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD