@thefinga......you have any idea about this problem .......

where can i change the Weather description to german?

Thx

I set the permissions on the theme before packaging the .deb file and it has worked on all the beta testers phones. So not sure why a few people would have this problem. Try going in and changing the permissions again manually.

The weather translation thing is a good idea, but not sure it can be done. The javascript is actually calling an RSS feed from yahooweather.com based on your zip or country and then breaking down the data. And theres no where I can see to change that to german. sorry. you would have to rewrite the entire widget i think

Ok. I did it on wifi and same thing. And now it says I've used up my 4 attempts and won't let me try anymore. What do I do?
    very wierd
    I'll send you a new link.

PM me your email address
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-13 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-13 11:53 PM
    I set the permissions on the theme before packaging the .deb file and it has worked on all the beta testers phones. So not sure why a few people would have this problem. Try going in and changing the permissions again manually.

The weather translation thing is a good idea, but not sure it can be done. The javascript is actually calling an RSS feed from yahooweather.com based on your zip or country and then breaking down the data. And theres no where I can see to change that to german. sorry. you would have to rewrite the entire widget i think

very wierd
    I'll send you a new link.

PM me your email address
    Let me know when you ever need a Dutch translation for whatever
    2011-05-13 11:54 PM
    How to use these?
    The folder structure in the zip package is different then the dreamboard theme folder
    Just save them into your theme folder (and ALSO make a new folder called WHITE and save a copy of all your WHITE tiles in here from the theme's images/apps folder so you have a backup)

THEN, you can select all tiles from the black folder, copy, and then paste into your images/apps theme folder and overwrite.

BOOM.. done.

hey guys.. The theme is now up on the dreamstore.
    Please go in there and rate it for me!! It only takes one second.

Lets try to get both apple themes to the top of the feature page!!!
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-14 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-14 12:06 AM
    Just save them into your theme folder (and ALSO make a new folder called WHITE and save a copy of all your WHITE tiles in here from the theme's images/apps folder so you have a backup)

THEN, you can select all tiles from the black folder, copy, and then paste into your images/apps theme folder and overwrite.

BOOM.. done.

hey guys.. The theme is now up on the dreamstore.
    Please go in there and rate it for me!! It only takes one second.

Lets try to get both apple themes to the top of the feature page!!!
    I already rated the 5 stars and the black ones look great.
    Thanks

It will look better on a darker core edition
    2011-05-14 12:12 AM
    There is a blackicons and an apps folder in the main folder and there are empty two , why ?
    2011-05-14 12:13 AM
    There is a blackicons and an apps folder in the main folder and there are empty two , why ?
    Made no sense to me as well!
    Check his post regarding my question
    2011-05-14 12:14 AM
    there is 2 folders empty in the main , just want know why ?
    Sorry for my english
    2011-05-14 12:16 AM
    pretty good, but sir timothy did it better (not calling you bad or anything, man)
    2011-05-14 12:40 AM
    Im having a hard time understanding the instruction to adding more rss feed in the guide, how do i add an extra rss feed again.
    2011-05-14 12:42 AM
    1st.....Hot hot hot
    2nd ....my weather won't change to htc_2!!!
    3rd.... I got a few banner requests :
    Oplayer,intua beatmaker,sparkasse banking,studio app,smusic pro...
    2011-05-14 12:43 AM

Wife love it more and more with this

This is it for wifey, I cant make it better with limited skills i have with PS )
    Chevy, Kr0nik, Rumcajs, thefinga has been my sources for adding banner and icon so I am just gonna wait for those pros
    Now gonna port the black icon theme and see whats looks like, if i can make it close to Kr0nik, i am happy camper

Thanks guys,

Dan

Now I can go finish the FREE winterboard UI theme I started 2 weeks ago to go with this...lol
    Looking forward to it bro, many thanks for your hard work.

Dan
    Last edited by DTan; 2011-05-14 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-14 12:55 AM

This is it for wifey, I cant make it better with limited skills i have with PS )
    Chevy, Kr0nik, Rumcajs, thefinga has been my sources for adding banner and icon so I am just gonna wait for those pros
    Now gonna port the black icon theme and see whats looks like, if i can make it close to Kr0nik, i am happy camper

Thanks guys,

Dan

Dan
    Wow. Transparent, love it. Can u share?
    2011-05-14 12:57 AM
    I still say we need Black Icons. The likes of which Kronik helped introduce via MaxPain (Max u get ur props NYC style homeboy).

Can we get those Black Icons poppin people?
    i agree! kronik were waiting on you!
    2011-05-14 01:01 AM
    1st.....Hot hot hot
    2nd ....my weather won't change to htc_2!!!
    3rd.... I got a few banner requests :
    Oplayer,intua beatmaker,sparkasse banking,studio app,smusic pro...
    you have to change from htc to htc_2 in both AppleCORE HD.plist and Current.plist this works for me
    2011-05-14 01:02 AM
    pretty good, but sir timothy did it better (not calling you bad or anything, man)
    A. You're comparing apples to oranges (get it )
    B. Go check Appleweb V2 for a true comparison
    C. Dreamboard and Winterboard aren't even in the same league
    D. The last time I checked, which was 1 minute ago, Tim still hasn't released anything.

That being said, it's really kind of rude to drop into someones thread and call their baby ugly. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. Just saying I'd like to actually see his theme on my phone otherwise it's nothing but an unrealized concept.

Winterboard themes are going the way of the dinosaur unless some significant upgrades are done in my opinion. Dreamboard is a much better platform from a structural standpoint and easier on the RAM. And I for one am much happier making multiple changes and having the option to add functionality instead of the same old widget in a different color.

Wynd is changing everything again and again and again.
    2011-05-14 01:03 AM
    Facebook banner
    2011-05-14 01:07 AM
    Wow. Transparent, love it. Can u share?
    Glad u like it, but its nothing much just making a few thing transparent. I actually waiting for the pros to make it better )
    Let me try to figure out how to attach thingy, or i will send it to PM.

Dan
    2011-05-14 01:08 AM

Wife love it more and more with this

Thanks guys,

Dan

Dan
    Love the look of that D. Now go charge your phone

i agree! kronik were waiting on you!
    lol, finga already did the tile buttons, all that's left is the small dock icons. But like I said earlier I think we'll go a slightly different direction this time.

Facebook banner
    must haveeeeeeeeeee......... Great job I would like that psd.
    2011-05-14 01:15 AM
    Rum my man could you please make an spotify and FLAC player banner!?
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-05-14 01:15 AM
    Love the look of that D. Now go charge your phone

I am i am charging it now..

Bud, can u help clean up the rectangular line around NavBack ? I cant remove it.
    Last edited by DTan; 2011-05-14 at 01:28 AM.
    2011-05-14 01:26 AM
4,322 ... 412131415162464114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD