That doesnt work Luc
    The weather widget moves down and the banners stay still.
    think i know what it is.... u're missing some strings in your current.plist...
    will take a look later cause i'm not at home right now...
    2011-06-13 06:29 PM
    New Dreamboard 1.1.2 Features

- Lockscreen support
    - moving Wallpaper when u scroll around
    - LAW Animated Weather
    - 3 different Widgets to choose like Facebook, Twitter and Google Search
    - thumbnail collection of your installed themes
    - auto cache icons (thnx iPhone4GRo)

thats what i've noticed after now

EDIT: just intergrated the new Lockscreen into AppleCORE HD
    I was going to do that today. Did the new configuration work or did you have to revert to this format?
    2011-06-13 06:41 PM
    Hold the theme!
    Also this version auto-cache icons
    when holding the theme I only get (edit,reset ,cancel ) how do we cache icons?
    2011-06-13 06:41 PM
    when holding the theme I only get (edit,reset ,cancel ) how do we cache icons?
    The themes auto cache now, no need to do it manual.
    2011-06-13 06:42 PM
    @kr0NIK Can you tell me the name of that weather widget. I saw it before but I can't find it now. TIA
    2011-06-13 06:59 PM
    I was going to do that today. Did the new configuration work or did you have to revert to this format?
    the new config works very well with the old...
    2011-06-13 07:07 PM
    still waiting for an answer..

Can someone tell me how I can increase the size of the Tools, Games and Media folder, so it fits more apps.

I got 80 games, but I can only fit about 48 in the folder. How can I increase the size?
    The current size is
    16 apps width
    3 apps height

I prefer to have it 25 apps width.

Thank you.
    2011-06-13 07:56 PM
    @kr0NIK Can you tell me the name of that weather widget. I saw it before but I can't find it now. TIA
    I had to make a ton of changes to get it to work with this theme, I also fixed the ??? for some of the weather animations. I'll put together a readme and post it.

the new config works very well with the old...
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
    2011-06-13 08:07 PM
    New Dreamboard 1.1.2 Features

- Lockscreen support
    - moving Wallpaper when u scroll around
    - LAW Animated Weather
    - 3 different Widgets to choose like Facebook, Twitter and Google Search
    - thumbnail collection of your installed themes
    - auto cache icons (thnx iPhone4GRo)

thats what i've noticed after now

EDIT: just intergrated the new Lockscreen into AppleCORE HD
    I am new to all this so I apologize in advance if this has already been covered. I just purchased this yesterday. I love the theme. Great Work. I see now that there is a lock screen available. Do I just need to re-download the theme and install it? If so, can you direct me to where I can re-download it from?

Thanks.
    2011-06-13 08:17 PM
    WeatherPro Mod by Kr0NiK
    Big props to Ian Nicoll, JungleJim, Bombmom, and Chevymusclecar

Ok folks here is the weather widget I'm using in the video I posted. Please read the readme for installation instructions. This obsoletes some of the weather and weather functions that came with the stock theme. It should be minimal plist editing the way I set it up for you but you have to do some.

All the toggles work except for Font by time, Wallpaper by Time, and 24 Hour Clock. I disabled them because they didn't fit with this theme.

Special animations controls rainbows and such. The rest should be self explanatory.

Enjoy!! And please don't forget the thanky button, love my c00kies
    WeatherProKr0NiK.zip
    2011-06-13 09:24 PM
    WeatherPro Mod by Kr0NiK

Ok folks here is the weather widget I'm using in the video I posted. Please read the readme for installation instructions. This obsoletes some of the weather and weather functions that came with the stock theme. It should be minimal plist editing the way I set it up for you but you have to do some.

All the toggles work except for Font by time, Wallpaper by Time, and 24 Hour Clock. I disabled them because they didn't fit with this theme.

Special animations controls rainbows and such. The rest should be self explanatory.

WeatherProKr0NiK.zip
    very nice bro..
    2011-06-13 09:42 PM
    very nice bro..
    Thanks brother. You'll like it, so easy on the memory you can leave it run if you want.
    2011-06-13 09:45 PM
    WeatherPro Mod by Kr0NiK

WeatherProKr0NiK.zip
    Kronik, can you post your Buttons. Mail, Web, Social & News, Tweak & Mod...They are really slick..
    2011-06-13 09:54 PM
    Thanks for the widget is this the one you asked me to look at? If so it sure has changed
    2011-06-13 09:56 PM
    Kronik, can you post your Buttons. Mail, Web, Social & News, Tweak & Mod...They are really slick..
    The originals are Max_Pa1n's, I modded them for the dock, but I'll ask him if he minds.

Thanks for the widget is this the one you asked me to look at? If so it sure has changed
    Yup, it's been through a few modifications lol. I'm pretty happy with it for now. Still going to add a few things.
    2011-06-13 10:08 PM
    Kr0NiK could you answer the pm I send you?
    would appriciate it ^^
    thnx in advance
    2011-06-13 10:08 PM
    Kr0NiK could you answer the pm I send you?
    would appriciate it ^^
    thnx in advance
    Did you send one? I haven't seen it. Let me check.

Don't see it, send again if you can.
    2011-06-13 10:09 PM
    Did you send one? I haven't seen it. Let me check.
    was about your setup you posted latest.
    I want to bring it to the ipad.since the version I just redid from thafinga didn't get true. maybe he would let it get out a bit moded like you did
    and yes I can make it work on the ipad it's all about the plist , icons don't matter just the resolution ^^
    2011-06-13 10:11 PM
    The originals are Max_Pa1n's, I modded them for the dock, but I'll ask him if he minds.

Yup, it's been through a few modifications lol. I'm pretty happy with it for now. Still going to add a few things.
    Well I'm speechless because I know what this looked like in the beginning. Unbelievable!
    2011-06-13 10:13 PM
    Well I'm speechless because I know what this looked like in the beginning. Unbelievable!
    lol wasn't that much hun. You and Chevy did most of the hard stuff. Ian and JungleJim did the coding, really I just did some photoshop and tweaking and voila'.
    2011-06-13 10:16 PM
4,322 ... 69119159167168169170171179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD