lol wasn't that much hun. You and Chevy did most of the hard stuff. Ian and JungleJim did the coding, really I just did some photoshop and tweaking and voila'.
    LOL, I was still using KMess(the original)

Just thought I'd let you know that I ran into this problem.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-13 at 11:08 PM.
    2011-06-13 10:30 PM
    LOL, I was still using KMess(the original)

Just thought I'd let you know that I ran into this problem.
    I forgot the plist position change so it doesn't run under the docks. Lemme look it up. Anddddd that's why it's kmess

To fix find the weather setter string in the plist and change to this. Frame Y needs to be set 100. If that doesn't fix it let me know.
    PHP Code:
    <dict>
                <
    key>Alpha</key>
                <
    real>0.0</real>
                <
    key>ClipToBounds</key>
                <
    true/>
                <
    key>FrameHeight</key>
                <
    integer>460</integer>
                <
    key>FrameWidth</key>
                <
    integer>320</integer>
                <
    key>FrameX</key>
                <
    integer>26</integer>
                <
    key>FrameY</key>
                <
    integer>100</integer>
                <
    key>URL</key>
                <
    string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/HTC/Details.html</string>
                <
    key>UserInteraction</key>
                <
    true/>
                <
    key>ViewType</key>
                <
    string>WebView</string>
                <
    key>id</key>
                <
    string>WeatherSetter</string>
            </
    dict
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-06-13 at 11:34 PM.
    2011-06-13 11:28 PM
    I forgot the plist position change so it doesn't run under the docks. Lemme look it up. Anddddd that's why it's kmess

To fix find the weather setter string in the plist and change to this. Frame Y needs to be set 100. If that doesn't fix it let me know.
    PHP Code:
    <dict>
                <
    key>Alpha</key>
                <
    real>0.0</real>
                <
    key>ClipToBounds</key>
                <
    true/>
                <
    key>FrameHeight</key>
                <
    integer>460</integer>
                <
    key>FrameWidth</key>
                <
    integer>320</integer>
                <
    key>FrameX</key>
                <
    integer>26</integer>
                <
    key>FrameY</key>
                <
    integer>100</integer>
                <
    key>URL</key>
                <
    string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/HTC/Details.html</string>
                <
    key>UserInteraction</key>
                <
    true/>
                <
    key>ViewType</key>
                <
    string>WebView</string>
                <
    key>id</key>
                <
    string>WeatherSetter</string>
            </
    dict
    I did 110 but its about 5 under the dock so 100 should do it because I can touch it now.
    2011-06-13 11:41 PM
    I did 110 but its about 5 under the dock so 100 should do it because I can touch it now.
    It should be ok, it sneaks up under the top dock a little but you can still see it.
    2011-06-13 11:44 PM
    It should be ok, it sneaks up under the top dock a little but you can still see it.
    Thank You Sir, Looks good. Kmess no more.LOL
    2011-06-13 11:49 PM
    Theres a little question mark at the bottom of the info panel press that and the settings will come up.

sorry its a i look at my pic above bottom right corner
    2011-06-14 12:17 AM
    i got that settings, but I dont have my weather show up, and I dont have any zip code im the areas. I entered my zips weather_functions.js and the HTC_2 and HTC_4 functions.js.
    Did you respring? Once you enter the zip codes or location did you hit save?
    2011-06-14 12:34 AM
    So what happens if I mix my fav db theme

With my fav wb theme?

This

I also know that now some of you may put 2 n 2 together now but let me just assure u that it is all good. No discussion necc.
    2011-06-14 12:39 AM
    No clue, I don't have many BadGB themes but I like the way it looks.
    2011-06-14 12:44 AM
    So what happens if I mix my fav db theme

With my fav wb theme?

This

I also know that now some of you may put 2 n 2 together now but let me just assure u that it is all good. No discussion necc.
    Yep saw that last night. Liked it then and still like it.
    2011-06-14 12:46 AM
    after i updated dreamboard to the latest beta my lockscreen show up this... how can i get rid of the keyboard???
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-picture.png  
    2011-06-14 12:57 AM
    I hate to say it but I have a problem too I cant get the temp to stick on C, it keep changing to F.
    2011-06-14 01:00 AM
    Yes i use winscp, i tryed it with my "667931" and my "GMXX0018" zip codes, both dont work, and yes i did a respring sfter i changed the zip codes...
    It uses yahoo weather location codes. Make sure they are the correct ones? I use this site.
    Weather Location Codes/IDs
    2011-06-14 01:01 AM
    after i updated dreamboard to the latest beta my lockscreen show up this... how can i get rid of the keyboard???
    If you go to the dreamboard thread you will find its a known bug. When did you update DB because I think I read that there was another update late last night early this am
    2011-06-14 01:03 AM
    I hate to say it but I have a problem too I cant get the temp to stick on C, it keep changing to F.
    There is a code error for the C/F I forgot about. toggle the alt location on and off and it will stay. I couldn't find the error and finally gave up.
    2011-06-14 01:07 AM
    There is a code error for the C/F I forgot about. toggle the alt location on and off and it will stay. I couldn't find the error and finally gave up.
    Okay will do thats to easy.
    2011-06-14 01:10 AM
    I h ave the problem, too. When I change it from F to C in the Widget-Settings-Tab, I have to respring for the changes, but it only change ir from F to C in the Widget-Settings-Tab, the widget itself stays at F :/.

I use exactly that zip codes for all .js files.
    It works. I used GMXX0018. C too but toggle the alt location for it to stay. Don't need to respring for changes to location etc.

AppleCORE HD-kronik-s-iphone-3-.png
    2011-06-14 01:13 AM
    If you go to the dreamboard thread you will find its a known bug. When did you update DB because I think I read that there was another update late last night early this am
    Actually i think wynd took care of this issue with the lockscreen. you have to go into cydia and reinstall the newest beta of DB. Worked for me atleast
    2011-06-14 01:14 AM
    yea the main widget has C now . but when I enter the Widget-Settings-Tab, there is F now :/. crazy type of ****.
    Oh the info window is on a set update. It will change once it refreshes data, just doesn't happen right away.
    2011-06-14 01:15 AM
    Actually i think wynd took care of this issue with the lockscreen. you have to go into cydia and reinstall the newest beta of DB. Worked for me atleast
    I read about it but funny enough I never had the problem. But I have an iPod maybe it was a problem with the iPhones?
    2011-06-14 01:16 AM
4,322 ... 70120160168169170171172180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD