No your not lost. The billboard would show up in place of the weather widget. when you look at the htc widget what your seeing is the numbers for an HTC clock that are not being used.

Cool. Thanks for explaining that I meant to ask you before. Me, I have a toggle for the slideshow,faded and a wallpaper that changes by time of day.
    bombmom, how difficult you reckon it would be to add the billboard transitions to my exisitng slideshow widget? (its one of the old WB slideshows i think from either luciddream or zui, something like that)

ok slowly but surly, Im getting this. Now for another problem. iFile wont let me change the billboard folder to HTC_3. BTW Both of you are a huge help thanks for giving me the time.
    leave it as Billboard and just change the line in the plist that points to whichever widget you wanna replace (the 2 aniweather widgets are right near the top of the plist)
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-06-17 at 08:56 AM.
    2011-06-17 08:54 AM
    You renamed the HTC_3 weather one first? And iFile won't let you rename the billboard? I dint know what to say there.

@marko it could be done I guess. You would have to rip it back down to the HTML, js and CSS. All the parts are there for it. I don't think I have the other version anymore.
    2011-06-17 09:07 AM

@marko it could be done I guess. You would have to rip it back down to the HTML, js and CSS. All the parts are there for it. I don't think I have the other version anymore.
    the prob is i change often between how many images i wanna load :-( so i need something static rather than what this seems like, specific to a particular number of images.
    i seem to remember an old theme, i think by Nitsua, where the slideshow had some tricky animations like blocks covering over the images in 4 quadrants independently. ill have to try and dig that out from an old pc somewhere.
    2011-06-17 09:14 AM
    Awesome! it worked. I cant thank the both of you enough. Now by the time i get this just how i want it, AppleCore 3 will be out

You renamed the HTC_3 weather one first? And iFile won't let you rename the billboard? I dint know what to say there.
    No, I screwed that up. Forgot to rename htc to something else first. <--- doesn't follow directions well
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-06-17 at 09:25 AM.
    2011-06-17 09:21 AM
    Oh this isn't static you can put as many images as you want. If you look at the code all you have to do is add more just remember there has to be a comma for every image div except for the last one. I'm pretty sure I marked it in the code. As for that other slideshow I think I have it. It's from Twilight. I'm hoping kr0NIK posts tomorrow because I added a frame to the slideshow for him.

Awesome! it worked. I cant thank the both of you enough. Now by the time i get this just how i want it, AppleCore 3 will be out

No, I screwed that up. Forgot to rename htc to something else first. <--- doesn't follow directions well
    lol, I've done that before. Glad it's working.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-17 at 09:29 AM.
    2011-06-17 09:27 AM
    Now for changing the position of the billboard:

function initiate() {
    getcontent()
    for (i=0;i<=x_slices;i++) {
    var thisinnersimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+ "')")
    thisinnersimg.innerHTML=contentimg
    var thissimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+"').s tyle")
    thissimg.left=0+"px"
    thissimg.top=10+"px"
    }
    var thisspan=eval("document.getElementById('s0')")
    width_slice=Math.ceil(slideshow_width/x_slices)
    clipbottom=slideshow_height
    document.getElementById("whole").style.left=0+"px"
    document.getElementById("whole").style.top=10+"px"
    i_picture++
    openlamellar()
    }

The numbers in red are the ones to change. You have to change both sets and they have to be the same. Ones the picture, ones the effect
    What do the values in red need to be changed to?
    2011-06-17 09:36 AM
    give them a whirl bro! its only a case of a few resprings before you get it right! (i dont use it so cant tell ya)
    2011-06-17 10:41 AM
    Here is the Billboard Slideshow,
    Rated Spicy Girls (not my pics,lol)

Billboard.zip
    Hot mommy....
    ROFL
    2011-06-17 11:11 AM
    Here is the Billboard Slideshow,
    Rated Spicy Girls (not my pics,lol)

Billboard.zip
    how do you put it in the theme and make it work?
    2011-06-17 03:10 PM
    someone can make iMovie Banner (clear) thank you
    2011-06-17 03:49 PM
    managed to dig out that old nitsua blinds theme and apply it to my slideshow

2011-06-17 03:58 PM
    Who can give follows banners for me? Please!

ibooks banner(Transparent)

&

Mercury(Transparent & "Mercury" logo white)
    2011-06-17 04:10 PM
    AppleCORE HD running on iOS 5 ;-)

AppleCORE HD-photo-1.png

Notification Center Fits nicely with this theme!! ;-)

AppleCORE HD-photo-2.png

The only issue I am having is that it will not display the time and date at the top of the theme, any ideas on how to fix this?
    2011-06-17 04:20 PM
    how about this you just called the bombmom help line!

Okay so I'm thinking you want to replace one of the weather wigets, if thats the case pick one your not using and rename the folder ex. HTC_3 rename it to something else, then rename the billboard folder to HTC_3.

Now the billboard will show up when you toggle through the weather to that point.

Now for changing the position of the billboard:

function initiate() {
    getcontent()
    for (i=0;i<=x_slices;i++) {
    var thisinnersimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+ "')")
    thisinnersimg.innerHTML=contentimg
    var thissimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+"').s tyle")
    thissimg.left=0+"px"
    thissimg.top=10+"px"
    }
    var thisspan=eval("document.getElementById('s0')")
    width_slice=Math.ceil(slideshow_width/x_slices)
    clipbottom=slideshow_height
    document.getElementById("whole").style.left=0+"px"
    document.getElementById("whole").style.top=10+"px"
    i_picture++
    openlamellar()
    }

The numbers in red are the ones to change. You have to change both sets and they have to be the same. Ones the picture, ones the effect
    bombmom, marko111 anyone which number should I replace for the red

thanks
    2011-06-17 04:29 PM
    Sorry I feel asleep,it was 3:30am here,lol =0+"px" means 0px so if you wanted to move 5px you would put =5+"px"

how do you put it in the theme and make it work?
    Did you get it going? If not just read over the last couple of pages.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-17 at 04:42 PM.
    2011-06-17 04:40 PM
    Sorry I feel asleep,it was 3:30am here,lol =0+"px" means 0px so if you wanted to move 5px you would put =5+"px"

thanks you
    2011-06-17 04:44 PM
    @marko Your slideshow turned out well.
    2011-06-17 04:47 PM
    No I have not been able to get it going, I have read back 4 pages and looked all through the plists in the theme on my phone and can not find where to edit the code to make it fit, d get it on the theme by renaming the folder HTC_4 but it is not fitting correctly
    2011-06-17 05:10 PM
    No I have not been able to get it going, I have read back 4 pages and looked all through the plists in the theme on my phone and can not find where to edit the code to make it fit, d get it on the theme by renaming the folder HTC_4 but it is not fitting correctly
    Okay then you need to look up or back one page thats what I was explaining about the red text That section is about half way down in the html file.
    2011-06-17 05:42 PM
    Okay then you need to look up or back one page thats what I was explaining about the red text That section is about half way down in the html file.
    Thank you!! I did look up ;-) but I did not know (until now) where that code was lol I was looking for it in the plist not your html lol, But i found it and changed it, but how to I get it off the bottom of the frame so that it is centered?

Attached image ;-)

AppleCORE HD-photo.png
    2011-06-17 06:11 PM
4,322 ... 77127167175176177178179187 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD