I install the new Widgets everything are in the right folder (Dreamboard/Widget /Billboard/images folder )that were I have the Frame.png

I replace the Widget.html .in(Dreamboard/Widget/Billboard/
    frame still doesn't look complete. here screen shot
    Luciferko didn't size it to fit when banner is showing. If I can find his file I'll look at it later and resize to fit with banner up. Nice banners btw
    2011-06-20 01:17 AM
    Luciferko didn't size it to fit when banner is showing. If I can find his file I'll look at it later and resize to fit with banner up. Nice banners btw
    thanks to you .they all yours.Kr0NiK would be awsome if you could get work with Banner
    Last edited by snakema13; 2011-06-20 at 02:14 AM.
    2011-06-20 02:08 AM
    thanks to you .they all yours.Kr0NiK would be awsome if you could get work with Banner
    Here you go snake. Resized the frame and adjusted the images code to fit with the banner. You need to keep your images folder and put the frame in it. Replace the html with this one and it should run ok for you.

LuciFrameBB.zip
    2011-06-20 03:28 AM
    Here you go snake. Resized the frame and adjusted the images code to fit with the banner. You need to keep your images folder and put the frame in it. Replace the html with this one and it should run ok for you.

LuciFrameBB.zip
    Kr0NiK thanks again .its too off to the left need to get center
    2011-06-20 03:57 AM
    Kr0NiK thanks again .its too off to the left need to get center
    That's a positioning issue with your plist. I had to test on my phone and don't have the default values anymore. Just adjust the x value until it's centered
    2011-06-20 04:00 AM
    can anyone make a banner for Hanging with Friends that will look good with black background?

@bombmom the RSS feed is working great. Thanks for all your help.
    2011-06-20 04:04 AM
    BTW I just noticed this, if you open the widget html file and change the z index from -1 to 1 you'll get the really cool up-lighting effect Luciferko put on that frame.

Really nice job Luci, that looks pretty sweet.
    2011-06-20 04:31 AM

Here you go my dock buttons. Big thanks to Max_Pa1n for the original design, please find a way to click his thanks.

I included all the submenu as well. Some have images, I was going to do both sets and got sidetracked.

Enjoy!!
    Attachment 530904
    Hey KrONiK, think you can post the background img you used for these dock bottons? Thanks
    2011-06-20 04:31 AM
    Hey KrONiK, think you can post the background img you used for these dock bottons? Thanks
    Sure, here you go. It's a Max_Pa1n original.

AppleCORE HD-meshdockmp.png
    2011-06-20 04:36 AM
    BTW I just noticed this, if you open the widget html file and change the z index from -1 to 1 you'll get the really cool up-lighting effect Luciferko put on that frame.

Really nice job Luci, that looks pretty sweet.
    Look cool with dark wallpaper . I'll get to move the image.png . Need help move the Frame
    2011-06-20 04:54 AM
    Look cool with dark wallpaper . I'll get to move the image.png . Need help move the Frame
    ??? The current plist moves the whole widget. Don't need to move them separate.
    2011-06-20 04:57 AM
    Sure, here you go. It's a Max_Pa1n original.

AppleCORE HD-meshdockmp.png
    Thanks bro, but I guess I asked for the wrong thing. I am looking for the img that goes behind the buttons, not sure the name of it I guess its a dock img. My buttons look like they are just floating in space.

AppleCORE HD-photo-jun-19-9-57-22-pm.png
    2011-06-20 04:59 AM
    Thanks bro, but I guess I asked for the wrong thing. I am looking for the img that goes behind the buttons, not sure the name of it I guess its a dock img. My buttons look like they are just floating in space.

AppleCORE HD-photo-jun-19-9-57-22-pm.png
    You have the clear docks enabled so they look like they're floating. The white and grey docks give them a different look. In my screenshots it's my wallpaper you see behind them, I only use clear docks.

edit: come to think of it I made a different grey dock. Not sure if that's what you wanted?
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-06-20 at 05:08 AM.
    2011-06-20 05:05 AM
    You have the clear docks enabled so they look like they're floating. The white and grey docks give them a different look. In my screenshots it's my wallpaper you see behind them, I only use clear docks.

edit: come to think of it I made a different grey dock. Not sure if that's what you wanted?
    Yes Sir, I do believe that is what I am looking for if you still have it
    2011-06-20 05:21 AM
    ??? The current plist moves the whole widget. Don't need to move them separate.
    Were an what should I look for in the plist
    2011-06-20 05:45 AM
    Yes Sir, I do believe that is what I am looking for if you still have it
    Here you go, my black and grey docks.

Kr0NiK's docks.zip

Were an what should I look for in the plist
    Depends on where you put it. Here are my positioning settings. I replaced normal weather widget 2

Code:
    <key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>200</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>10</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/Billboard/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>WebView</string>
    					<key>id</key>
    					<string>NormalWeatherWidget2</string>
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-06-20 at 06:09 AM.
    2011-06-20 06:02 AM
    KrONiK, u rock, thanks again

AppleCORE HD-photo-jun-19-11-59-51-pm.png
    Last edited by petshop; 2011-06-20 at 07:05 AM.
    2011-06-20 06:25 AM
    Hi together!
    Is there also a psd-file for the black icons available? At the moment I only use the original "Tile Template.psd" file, but I want to switch to black.
    Many thanks in advance!
    2011-06-20 01:09 PM
    Guys, i want to ask about this new version 2 ... when i changed the language from english to japanese the default icons from ios still showing title in english... how to make it localization as the ios set language that i set?

thanks
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png
    2011-06-20 03:42 PM
    You should be looking at your plist for time dock or date dock. Its just below the animated weather at the beginning of the plist. Do you have the rss feeds?

I dont think having os5 has anything to do with it.
    Yes, I have the RSS Feeds, just no time and date...
    2011-06-20 03:57 PM
4,322 ... 80130170178179180181182190 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD