got some work to figure out
    Attachment 531915
    lol what'd you do dude, I can't stop laughing, sorry not being mean, I needed that..
    2011-06-25 05:49 AM
    lol what'd you do dude, I can't stop laughing, sorry not being mean, I needed that..
    That was attempt #1 at bombs "rough numbers" I had a good chuckle myself when I saw that. Care to share your expertise?
    2011-06-25 06:02 AM
    That was attempt #1 at bombs "rough numbers" I had a good chuckle myself when I saw that. Care to share your expertise?
    lol sure bro, send me your files.
    2011-06-25 06:04 AM
    lol sure bro, send me your files.
    Do you want my whole theme? I can send you whatever you want in the morning. Thanks

Also I used my saved plist to restore back to my old copy so that comedy is gone
    2011-06-25 06:13 AM
    Do you want my whole theme? I can send you whatever you want in the morning. Thanks

Also I used my saved plist to restore back to my old copy so that comedy is gone
    That's too bad, I was rotflmao!!!!!!

Attachment 531915
    Oh wait, here it is again
    2011-06-25 06:32 AM
    Attachment 531915
    Lol I know what he did, I didnt mean you to move that I mean the section of the plist above that,lol
    2011-06-25 06:45 AM
    Its funny I get pm from bombmom (rough numbers.txt) am get the same problem like rjrankin83 .I did not wanted to make another post.

bombmom or Kr0NiK can u hoop me up how to get it going

I never mention am running 9x9 banner would that work

thanks
    Last edited by snakema13; 2011-06-25 at 06:54 AM.
    2011-06-25 06:47 AM
    Its funny I get pm from bombmom (rough numbers.txt) am get the same problem like rjrankin83 .I did not wanted to make another post.

thanks
    Yes it will work you just change the banner part in the wrong spot. Look for the first banner in the plist
    The numers go it the section above that ABOVE where it says <subview>

Ill start looking to see if I saved an old plist

thanks
    I sent a pm

@kr0NIK I sent you a incomplete plist but it should help

Oh hold on guys I just found an old plist.

I PM'd people I found this in my recycle bin,lol Remember this is striped down because I'm changing my plist to the newer dreamboard version so I wanted something basic to work with, but the numbers should be good.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-25 at 07:36 AM.
    2011-06-25 07:02 AM
    2011-06-25 05:38 PM
    Ahhhh I've seen that before Looks good. Are you going to change the width too?
    2011-06-25 05:49 PM
    Ahhhh I've seen that before Looks good. Are you going to change the width too?
    Width on what? I was thinking the top nav buttons, I have the files. Of the weather icon area? I shopped out the BadGB head so it's not in the background if you want. I don't remember your screen jenn..
    2011-06-25 06:02 PM
    Width on what? I was thinking the top nav buttons, I have the files. Of the weather icon area? I shopped out the BadGB head so it's not in the background if you want. I don't remember your screen jenn..
    Yeah thats what I meant for the width, I just changed it in the plist to make them fit. I shopped it out when I turned it into the weatherback.png, I'm running two different ones. But Thanks. Have you looked into mashing the weather setter with the small widget yet?
    2011-06-25 06:10 PM
    Yeah thats what I meant for the width, I just changed it in the plist to make them fit. I shopped it out when I turned it into the weatherback.png, I'm running two different ones. But Thanks. Have you looked into mashing the weather setter with the small widget yet?
    Yeah doing that now since I got my other lappy back easier to work with multiple widgets. Love my MacAir but the screen is too darn small for this stuff
    2011-06-25 06:14 PM
    Yeah doing that now since I got my other lappy back easier to work with multiple widgets. Love my MacAir but the screen is too darn small for this stuff
    Okay sounds good,Ive been getting PM's about it. I've been sending them to you. Its your baby
    2011-06-25 06:21 PM
    Okay sounds good,Ive been getting PM's about it. I've been sending them to you. Its your baby
    lol
    2011-06-25 06:23 PM
    lol
    Is there a way to have the setter use a different name for the database?
    2011-06-25 06:29 PM
    Is there a way to have the setter use a different name for the database?
    Yeah sure the database is dynamic and is created by the widget. The setter just accesses it.
    2011-06-25 06:34 PM
    Yeah sure the database is dynamic and is created by the widget. The setter just accesses it.
    Okay Maybe thats my problem because I have both versions of this theme running maybe I need 2 databases
    2011-06-25 06:39 PM
    Okay Maybe thats my problem because I have both versions of this theme running maybe I need 2 databases
    Don't think so. The database just keeps toggle settings var locale etc so it doesn't need to refresh that stuff all the time. Could be though. I think it's more likely the version I sent you had the setter written out intentionally so it's not plugging into the weather code.
    2011-06-25 06:50 PM
    Don't think so. The database just keeps toggle settings var locale etc so it doesn't need to refresh that stuff all the time. Could be though. I think it's more likely the version I sent you had the setter written out intentionally so it's not plugging into the weather code.
    Okay Well I'll let you keep going on it...I messed somthing up on my plist so I have to figure that out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just did something really really stupid. I delete the wrong folder and now I have NO appleCORE Metal I have to start over again. rebuild the widgets and everything.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-25 at 07:28 PM.
    2011-06-25 06:53 PM
4,322 ... 91141181189190191192193201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD