Can't wait for Le Grid! Haha!
    2011-06-30 02:52 AM
    Thanks dude. keyboard looks even better in person than on the forum. really nice work. now Onto this new lock screen
    thnx mate...always good to hear positive feedback from users...
    2011-06-30 03:10 AM
    SOMEONE HELP ME THIS HAS GOT TO BE AN EZ FIX
    I HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE FOR THE LIVE CALENDAR BUT THE NUMBERS WILL NOT SHOW UP REALLY TIRED OF PAYING WITH THE PLIST
    HTML CODE SAYS PICK A STYLSHEET FROM THE LIST TOP.CSS AND BOTOM AND PUT IT SOMEWHER THIS WHAT I CANT i SO LOST WITHOUT THIS CALENDAR PLEASE HELP
    2011-06-30 03:14 AM
    SOMEONE HELP ME THIS HAS GOT TO BE AN EZ FIX
    I HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE FOR THE LIVE CALENDAR BUT THE NUMBERS WILL NOT SHOW UP REALLY TIRED OF PAYING WITH THE PLIST
    HTML CODE SAYS PICK A STYLSHEET FROM THE LIST TOP.CSS AND BOTOM AND PUT IT SOMEWHER THIS WHAT I CANT i SO LOST WITHOUT THIS CALENDAR PLEASE HELP
    I PM' d and offered help and you never responded. I don't even have that mod but was willing to add it just to help you.
    2011-06-30 04:39 AM
    Can't wait for Le Grid! Haha!
    It's real clean bro can't wait to see the official release! You know he's in the lab perfecting it!

I PM' d and offered help and you never responded. I don't even have that mod but was willing to add it just to help you.
    I'll send everyone your way!
    2011-06-30 07:18 AM
    It's real clean bro can't wait to see the official release! You know he's in the lab perfecting it!
    Hell yeah

And now the new updated ModMyi app is also working
    2011-06-30 07:19 AM
    Gonna check it now gro!
    2011-06-30 07:22 AM
    Anybody up for fixing my plist to work with luciferko's LS I followed the directions to the letter and got blackness, then tried petshops "copy of the ls code from the endroid theme-still utter blackness
    2011-06-30 07:24 AM
    Hosko the only thing I can see that would hose you up (haven't tried it yet) is if you are adding the "quotes" in your copy and paste. Lol...but no really, make sure your naming us correct in this string---

<string>$ROOT/AppleCORE HD Black V2/Images/[email protected]</string>

if your theme name is not AppleCORE HD Black V2 may cause sone hiccups...
    2011-06-30 07:40 AM
    Hosko the only thing I can see that would hose you up (haven't tried it yet) is if you are adding the "quotes" in your copy and paste. Lol...but no really, make sure your naming us correct in this string---

Did not notice he was using the black version of ached will try to fix
    2011-06-30 07:45 AM
    Cool hope it works!

Now to try the modmyi app upload
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309412774.048107.jpg  
    2011-06-30 07:49 AM
    Gonna check it now gro!
    Still no thanks option there....
    But nice thread scrolling feature there
    2011-06-30 07:50 AM
    Cool hope it works!

Now to try the modmyi app upload
    quick question- when i paste this section in there is no indentation like the rest of the plist. Does that matter.

P.S. I also installed your LS/ changed it up a little and love it. I just wanted both. I figure I can learn about this stuff via trial and error
    2011-06-30 08:02 AM
    Still no thanks option there....
    But nice thread scrolling feature there
    Advanced Options FTW!

quick question- when i paste this section in there is no indentation like the rest of the plist. Does that matter.

P.S. I also installed your LS/ changed it up a little and love it. I just wanted both. I figure I can learn about this stuff via trial and error
    The indentation doesn't matter as long as everything is there your good!

Right on bro it's yours have fun with it. Have it all, learn, it's fun! trial and error leads to success as long as you keep success consciousness!
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309413780.979520.jpg  
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-06-30 at 08:10 AM.
    2011-06-30 08:05 AM

I'll send everyone your way!
    Oh no you don't I have enought on my plate thanks. theGrid, RedDream HD,Metal HD,Darkstar DB,appleCore HD support for V2, V-HD, Luster,Invader,V-ios
    2011-06-30 08:14 AM
    Uh oh. Attachment 532884
    2011-06-30 08:14 AM

why can't you use <string>$ROOT/Images/[email protected]</string> ?

Yep Uh oh. Hope you had a copy
    2011-06-30 08:17 AM
    Oh no you don't I have enought on my plate thanks. theGrid, RedDream HD,Metal HD,Darkstar DB,appleCore HD support for V2, V-HD, Luster,Invader,V-ios
    Dizzzaaammmnnn! How can you keep up? All that on your plate...is like a buffet!

Naw I'm j/k bout sending your way..lol
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309414634.123959.jpg  
    2011-06-30 08:20 AM
    why can't you use <string>$ROOT/Images/[email protected]</string> ?

Yep Uh oh. Hope you had a copy
    yep always do after past screwups

any chance I can PM somebody my plist to get a fresh set of eyes on it??
    2011-06-30 08:24 AM
    Dizzzaaammmnnn! How can you keep up? All that on your plate...is like a buffet!

Naw I'm j/k bout sending your way..lol
    lol, its not easy...I know theres others that I can't think of right now too. OH and don't forget why I have my title,lol widgets!!! Oh and private stuff for about 5 other winterboard themes,lol Its also why I have 2 mediafire accounts.
    2011-06-30 08:25 AM
4,322 ... 99149189197198199200201209 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD