Hi all,

New member here, had to join as just getting into this theme on my 3GS.

Wondered if i may be able to get a few tiles for the bottom dock?

IM+
    Yahoo Messenger

And maybe a Phone tile with a 3GS so that I can access my phone from the bottom dock.

Thanks all !!
    2011-07-07 06:34 AM
    I hope somebody will be around here for a bit. I'm about to try adding faded to ACHD. I usually have poor luck with these things.
    OK. that was a waste of 4 hours. Before I try again I am wondering if somebody could answer a couple of questions for me?

1. I downloaded "FADED CITY_BlackWhite.zip" it didnt have anything but pictures in it and a text file. am i missing an .html or .js file, or are the actions created in the edits made to the Plist?
    2. in the directions it says to: CHANGE ALL FRAME Y AND FRAME X TO 0. Does that mean every occurrence in the Plist(over 300 of them) or just the section. if its the entire plist is there a function in text wrangler to do it all at once. The other changes were easy with the find/replace all but there are different integers for some of the FRAME Y occurrences.
    3. CHANGE ALL CONTENTHEIGHT AND FRAMEHEIGHT TO 480,
    CHANGE ALL FRAMEHEIGHT AND FRAMEWIDTH TO 320, is this just a typo?
    4. I undoubtedly will have more questions but that's all i can think of at work here. The instructions were very hard to follow.

Thanks in advance to anybody who helps out
    2011-07-07 08:18 PM
    1. You'll need the actual FADED widget will post a link in a bit

2. Only change Frame Y and Frame X in the example portion of your plist.

3. It was a typo picked up by Gro. Should read...

CHANGE ALL CONTENTWIDTH AND FRAMEWIDTH TO 320

4. Hard for you easy for others, what can I say? Tons of folks figured it out even with the typo.

You can download "FADED.zip" using this link:

https://files.me.com/jticeson/b70x2b

Keep it easy!

SEARCH WEATHER2 SHOULD SEE THIS...

set y 137 Weather2 YES 0.4

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set y 0 Weather2 YES 0.0
    ^^^. ^^^ MAY HAVE OTHER NUMBERS JUST CHANGE TO 0,

set x 4 Weather2

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set x 0 Weather2,

set x 500 Weather2

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set x 0 Weather2

Did you understand this part of the instructions?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-07-07 at 08:37 PM.
    2011-07-07 08:31 PM
    1. You'll need the actual FADED widget will post a link in a bit

2. Only change Frame Y and Frame X in the example portion of your plist.

3. It was a typo picked up by Gro. Should read...

CHANGE ALL CONTENTWIDTH AND FRAMEWIDTH TO 320

4. Hard for you easy for others, what can I say? Tons of folks figured it out even with the typo.

You can download "FADED.zip" using this link:

https://files.me.com/jticeson/b70x2b

Keep it easy!

SEARCH WEATHER2 SHOULD SEE THIS...

set y 137 Weather2 YES 0.4

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set y 0 Weather2 YES 0.0
    ^^^. ^^^ MAY HAVE OTHER NUMBERS JUST CHANGE TO 0,

set x 4 Weather2

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set x 0 Weather2,

set x 500 Weather2

RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO

set x 0 Weather2

Did you understand this part of the instructions?
    yes. Thinking back I might have done everything correctly the first time and just didnt realize I had the wrong widget downloaded. It was confusing for me I think because it was 3 am:

Thanks for the quick response clearing these areas up for me
    2011-07-07 10:41 PM
    Excuse me, are a new user and would like to greet everyone.
    In particular I would like to thank chevymusclecar who is having great patience with me.

Hosko817 are in the same situation, I edited all but the terms and contentHeight Frameheight the widget and so far the weather is as it should be blocked.

I have my doubts whether to change all the wording for contentHeight Frameheight and in the same way throughout the Current.plist and if you rename a folder in HTC_4 Faded go only copied the contents of that discharged into it.

Unfortunately the guidance is unclear because certainly no expert editing widgets, the examples in it apply only to the word Weather2.

Thanks in advance
    2011-07-07 10:59 PM
    Excuse me, are a new user and would like to greet everyone.
    In particular I would like to thank chevymusclecar who is having great patience with me.

Hosko817 are in the same situation, I edited all but the terms and contentHeight Frameheight the widget and so far the weather is as it should be blocked.

I have my doubts whether to change all the wording for contentHeight Frameheight and in the same way throughout the Current.plist and if you rename a folder in HTC_4 Faded go only copied the contents of that discharged into it.

Unfortunately the guidance is unclear because certainly no expert editing widgets, the examples in it apply only to the word Weather2.

Thanks in advance
    My Italian brother, as regards to frame y, frame x, contentheight, frameheight, contentwidth and framewidth only change these items in the portion of the current.plist that is pointed out in the instructions, it does not apply to the entire plist, just that section that's in the instructions.

If it would make life easier, you can email me an unedited current.plist and I will make the necessary changes.

[email protected]

Put your screen name in subject section of email.

Good times!
    2011-07-07 11:21 PM
    Thank you very much, was what I meant to do but I was not sure, now I'll try and if I can not bother you again.

With regard to the files in the faded, I have to copy them and as amended by Faded HTC_4 precisely those present and leave?
    Also as it is at this moment I do not see written in the settings but faded as before.
    2011-07-07 11:28 PM
    Thank you very much, was what I meant to do but I was not sure, now I'll try and if I can not bother you again.

With regard to the files in the faded, I have to copy them and as amended by Faded HTC_4 precisely those present and leave?
    Also as it is at this moment I do not see written in the settings but faded as before.
    You'll take the FADED folder and put it in applecore hd v2/widgets folder. You'll rename HTC_4 to FADED in your current plist as outlined in the instructions...is that what you mean?
    2011-07-07 11:45 PM
    Thankyou!!! Now work very well, is very beautiful effect and is not so difficultous. I have change Contentheight, Frameheight, Contentwidth and Framewidth only in the section of the code in the Current.plist that refer only to Weather2 widget.
    Last edited by Mauromac; 2011-07-08 at 02:35 AM.
    2011-07-07 11:49 PM
    WOW. I did it correctly this time! Thanks a ton chevy. This might have seemed like a simple thing for most people in here But it was pretty big for me to get through doing it on my own(of course with your help) Now to do the fullscreen city effect do i just move all of the files from the faded city folder into the original faded widget folder?
    2011-07-08 04:42 AM
    @Mauromak and @Hosko817... Yeah baby!! That's what's up! Way to stick with it homies! I'm glad you guys did it yourself, I know it makes it feel tons better! Any help I give consider paying it forward my pleasure!

@Hosko817 yeah my man just rename the original slide folder and paste faded cities slide folder, should be good to go!

FADED is a mod of storyr's fiftyfootshadowhd theme.
    Shout out to storyr and the homie rickybobbie for the idea of making it work AppleCORE HD!

Keep it easy!
    2011-07-08 07:11 AM
    that will also make it full screen?
    2011-07-08 07:16 AM
    Is not fullscreen? You have screenshot? What if you toggle banner on and off? Most likely a Y value in the weather 2 portion of instructions would double check to see if they are all 0.
    2011-07-08 07:27 AM
    "MMI app thanks" here is a snapshot. It's kinda tricky finding plist errors in ifile. The mrs. Won't give up the laptop Attachment 534428 any chance I can email you the plist for a quick look?
    2011-07-08 07:38 AM
    Yeah send it my way.
    2011-07-08 07:50 AM
    thanks and sent
    2011-07-08 07:56 AM
    Your welcome! Sent
    2011-07-08 08:21 AM
    don't know how to thank you enough bro. this is sick! 10X thanks

BTW what did I miss?
    2011-07-08 08:33 AM
    don't know how to thank you enough bro. this is sick! 10X thanks

BTW what did I miss?
    I'm glad you like it bro!

...you didn't miss much, it's harder to do on the phone versus the computer. Enjoy my friend and will be back in the cyberworld tomorrow. GN.
    2011-07-08 08:41 AM
    Here I am here, I have only one question, I do not know if you can solve.
    Faded After activating the clock has disappeared with the date just above the banner at the top, even if I select do not see it, is covered by the images to zoom.
    Is there a way perhaps by modifying the file to make it appear Current.plist on as before?
    Thanks again.
    2011-07-08 11:21 PM
4,322 ... 103153193201202203204205213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD