Hi everybody, can anyone tells me how to add a baner, like the facebook baner on AppleWeb HD theme?

Then how to put some app in "tool" folder, "media" folder and "game" folder? Because when i tap on it i've got only 1 app in "game", and it's gamecenter, what i want is just add my game on this folder.

thanks
    2011-08-08 03:41 PM
    Then how to put some app in "tool" folder, "media" folder and "game" folder? Because when i tap on it i've got only 1 app in "game", and it's gamecenter, what i want is just add my game on this folder.
    when entering applecore hold down the icon rather than just tapping on it. you will enter edit mode. and be able to put as many games as you'd like in the games folder. Just make sure your permissions are set to mobile or your changes will revert back if you exit the theme.
    2011-08-08 10:00 PM
    Hi, is there a way to adjust the height and the width of the weather element? I'm nit talking about the "weather back.png," but the widget itself. I want to reduce the ani-weather display to a smaller area, but don't know which file to edit. Any ideas? Thanks
    2011-08-09 04:07 PM
    Can someone tell me how to remove frame from around home media game and app buttons(top dock)!!!
    2011-08-13 06:41 PM
    Can someone tell me how to remove frame from around home media game and app buttons(top dock)!!!
    What up Happy. You can usually locate the image in the images folder, but I think your looking to rename NavBack.png to XNavBack.png..
    2011-08-13 07:27 PM
    Chevy your the man!! Wish hone had thank u but

Sorry sent premature chevy anyways you know scrolling date time and weather u and bombmom put out?? How do I remove background on that as well?? Thanx as always u have helped me tons in past year!!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2011-08-14 at 01:49 AM.
    2011-08-14 01:44 AM
    This sort of looks like the AppleWEB V2 but better

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2011-08-14 02:23 AM
    Chevy your the man!! Wish hone had thank u but

Sorry sent premature chevy anyways you know scrolling date time and weather u and bombmom put out?? How do I remove background on that as well?? Thanx as always u have helped me tons in past year!!
    Don't think I know what you mean, my bro. Remove Background?
    2011-08-14 04:50 PM
    I just need a little more patience!! Got it chevy but thank u anyways!! Never seem to get bored with this theme!! Wish thefinga would give me something else to play with!! By the way chevy havnt seen u on blackapple hd???

Waiting for your faded widget on there!!!
    2011-08-14 04:56 PM
    I just need a little more patience!! Got it chevy but thank u anyways!! Never seem to get bored with this theme!! Wish thefinga would give me something else to play with!! By the way chevy havnt seen u on blackapple hd???

Waiting for your faded widget on there!!!
    Blackapple hd eh? Will check it out.

Looks like finga's joint with a bit of changes... Looks nice but don't want two themes that look the same, already have a AppleCORE...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-08-14 at 09:41 PM.
    2011-08-14 09:20 PM
    Don't brag about many themes chevy but I can say kuanyu did a real nice job with that one!! Soon he might be be as good as the man ( finga ) has a modmyi widget w/keyboard control!! 4 others as well!! Other than that it just looks good!! This still my favorite though!!

And the grid but no modding to kill free time!!
    2011-08-14 10:40 PM
    Anyone have any idea how to get wallpaper thumbnails? I see some people with the thumbnail wallpapers instead of the left and right arrow toggles.
    2011-08-15 01:17 AM
    Chevy just broke down and put your faded ( was on my 3GS was afraid of ram loss) on with everything transparent "wow" is all I can say ( not to bad on ram either) thank u and to rickybobby for putting bug in your ear!!!
    2011-08-16 01:03 PM
    Chevy just broke down and put your faded ( was on my 3GS was afraid of ram loss) on with everything transparent "wow" is all I can say ( not to bad on ram either) thank u and to rickybobby for putting bug in your ear!!!
    Lol, wheres Ricky bobby anyway??
    2011-08-17 12:55 AM
    Lol, wheres Ricky bobby anyway??
    Hi Chevy,

maybe he is active at the London riots?
    2011-08-17 03:56 AM
    I sorry if this has been asked numerous times but is there a gallery where all these banners/tiles that people have made are kept? Thanks
    2011-08-20 09:34 AM
    Unfortunately no gallery but if u subscribe to thread in the top right corner of computer there's a box that has user cp in it click that then hit view all subscriptions!! U will notice a paperclip hit that and much quicker then searching thread!!
    2011-08-20 01:47 PM
    Happy363, thanks just did what you said and wow a lot easier then going thru page by page by page of the thread, you saved me many hours. Thanks
    2011-08-20 02:28 PM
    No problem LT!!! A really awesome l

Awesome look for this theme is transparent everything and Kroniks faded!!! Breath taking!!

U need anything holler and I'll try to dig up!!! No organization though so will take awhile!!!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2011-08-20 at 09:15 PM.
    2011-08-20 09:12 PM
    Ok, here goes. My problem is that when removing the entries to netflix and sling in the banner section, I thought that they would just disappear and let dropbox move upwards in the scrolling area. But doing so leaves me with two white empty placeholders between gamecenter and dropbox, and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've searched this thread from start to end and back again and as much as google is my friend, that didn't bring a solution either. Anyone know how to remove the two placeholders?

And as for the launchers, will removing the lines from the plist for e.g. skyfire remove it completely from the submenu of the internet launcher or am I facing the same problem as with the banners? Since I don't have a need for some of the apps prepared, I rather just get rid of them:-).

Hopefully someone can help out,

Best regards,

Dodgers.
    2011-08-20 11:18 PM
4,322 ... 108158198206207208209210 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD