Can't get the ********** banner to show! I got it to launch but it's not showing up on SB??? I'm trying to Sling Player.
    Same problem here. What are we suppose to name the icon, cause there's already an **********.png icon in the apps folder???
    2011-05-17 04:29 AM
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br_38_U59I4]YouTube - M2U01197.MPG[/ame]

now on working on the transitions zooming in and out let me know what u think soory for bad quality wife has HD cam at work
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2011-05-17 04:37 AM
    Same problem here. What are we suppose to name the icon, cause there's already an **********.png icon in the apps folder???
    you can name the icon whatever you like, FRED is good. Just make sure you change the plist to point at FRED.png
    2011-05-17 04:48 AM

Does any one have a transparent backround safari tile and modmyi tile for me. I just can't seem to get rid of the outline on the ones i have, even in photoshop. Not sure why?

Also, how do i get rid of the ? on lockscreen and not have that damn mask or whatever it is that shows up once in a while.

Thanks in advance!
    2011-05-17 04:52 AM

Does any one have a transparent backround safari tile and modmyi tile for me. I just can't seem to get rid of the outline on the ones i have, even in photoshop. Not sure why?

Also, how do i get rid of the ? on lockscreen and not have that damn mask or whatever it is that shows up once in a while.

Thanks in advance!
    here u go...

2011-05-17 05:02 AM
    here u go...

Thank you! Any idea about the lockscreen?
    2011-05-17 05:06 AM
    Few my banner doesn't openup
    What Launch for
    com.iPod
    com.ifile
    com.navigon
    com.
    2011-05-17 05:37 AM
    you can name the icon whatever you like, FRED is good. Just make sure you change the plist to point at FRED.png
    Still not working?? I've changed it in the current plist!! It's just blank but it's launching though!!
    2011-05-17 05:40 AM
    What Launch for
    com.iPod
    com.ifile
    com.navigon
    com.
    com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer
    eu.heinelt.ifile
    Sorry but i don't the navigon one.
    2011-05-17 05:43 AM
    Version 1.2 should be done tomorrow.

As of now:

- 17 wallpapers now change and SAVE
    - Icon Caching and NO lag in the Apps folder
    - Badges are working in the folders, but the placement can not be edited yet. but they work.
    - Dock color schemes now are white, grey/blue and TRANSPARENT! AND THEY SAVE!

and the RAM hovers at over 300. steadily.
    2011-05-17 05:49 AM
    Nevermind I got it, erased the / before the name of the icon on accident
    2011-05-17 05:52 AM
    What Launch for
    com.iPod
    com.ifile
    com.navigon
    com.
    /var/mobile/Applications

search for Navigon, open up the info.plist and under CFBundleIdentifier u will see the launch command for your Navigon....(the same way for all other Appstore Apps)
    2011-05-17 05:58 AM
    version 1.2 should be done tomorrow.

As of now:

- 17 wallpapers now change and save
    - icon caching and no lag in the apps folder
    - badges are working in the folders, but the placement can not be edited yet. But they work.
    - dock color schemes now are white, grey/blue and transparent! And they save!

And the ram hovers at over 300. Steadily.
    wow!!
    2011-05-17 06:02 AM
    wow!!
    yes sir...

The transparent docks look nice too! The best part is the changes SAVE between resprings and reboots! I know my wife is psyched..lol
    2011-05-17 06:12 AM
    Maybe someone can help since this is my first venture into dreamboard, but been using winterboard for the longest. Before even installing this theme which I already bought, whenever I open dreamboard app, I just get a black screen. I checked the directory, and it has the default and Endroid. What gives? No matter how many times I uninstall, reinstall, delete the theme, its the same thing. So far I haven't seen anyone with my problem. I'm running 4.3.1 on ip4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    2011-05-17 06:16 AM
    Maybe someone can help since this is my first venture into dreamboard, but been using winterboard for the longest. Before even installing this theme which I already bought, whenever I open dreamboard app, I just get a black screen. I checked the directory, and it has the default and Endroid. What gives? No matter how many times I uninstall, reinstall, delete the theme, its the same thing. So far I haven't seen anyone with my problem. I'm running 4.3.1 on ip4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    just install Dreamboard v1.1..that should do the trick
    2011-05-17 06:19 AM
    Make sure you have Preview.png file in the theme...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-17 06:22 AM
    Version 1.2 should be done tomorrow.

As of now:

- 17 wallpapers now change and SAVE
    - Icon Caching and NO lag in the Apps folder
    - Badges are working in the folders, but the placement can not be edited yet. but they work.
    - Dock color schemes now are white, grey/blue and TRANSPARENT! AND THEY SAVE!

and the RAM hovers at over 300. steadily.
    Can't wait!!!!
    2011-05-17 06:23 AM
    can someone make a transparent banner for:

google voice
    air video
    messenger
    setting
    momento
    this is note
    note

thank you so much for all the great work
    2011-05-17 06:36 AM
    Still not working?? I've changed it in the current plist!! It's just blank but it's launching though!!

if the app is opening then theres no prob with the launch code and it can only be the image naming i reckon
    2011-05-17 06:42 AM
4,322 ... 646545556575866106156 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD