here is transparent banner with black iphone....
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-31.png  
    2011-05-17 09:27 PM
    I just noticed the RSS feed for sports isnt loading...am I the only one with this issue ATM?
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.
    2011-05-17 09:31 PM
    It doesn't go all the way to either side... Or inform me on how to fix it and I'll try it myself.
    Ahhhh I see. Actually it's not your banner, nothing wrong with it, the dock is bigger than the banners. Probably haven't noticed it because the rest of your banners don't go all the way to the edges like this one.
    2011-05-17 09:37 PM
    someone please edit my current.lst to add more banners
    thank you
    Last edited by elchlngon; 2011-05-17 at 10:11 PM.
    2011-05-17 09:37 PM
    remove the plist...Finga doesnt want them posted!
    2011-05-17 09:40 PM
    Ahhhh I see. Actually it's not your banner, nothing wrong with it, the dock is bigger than the banners. Probably haven't noticed it because the rest of your banners don't go all the way to the edges like this one.

So, its because I used a larger image on a non-transparent background?

I noticed all the other banners have single images overlayed onto the transparent banner, so Im assuming thats why mine shows up that way.
    2011-05-17 09:45 PM
    2011-05-17 10:11 PM
    loving this more and more....

2011-05-17 10:13 PM
    Been tearing it up with my Uncle Jazzman in another thread but I'm taking a week off from modding cleaning out my phone.....and this theme is such a beauty out the box i didn't wanna touch it finga did a heck of a job here but maybe I might come up with a beast LS for this theme we ll see
    Thanks man.. If you have the newest beta Dreamboard you'll like the new version 1.2

Everything is dynamic and it all saves
    2011-05-17 10:25 PM
    That look is clean I-master do mind sharing your setup. Thanks
    2011-05-17 10:25 PM
    loving this more and more....

really nice colorful and clean! What font did you use fir the banner?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-17 10:27 PM
    This might be a dumb question, bit with version 1.2 coming I read a few pages back that it's taking advantage of the dreamboard beta changes, should we install the 5/14/11 dreamboard beta then to take advantage of all of the changes to applecore 1.2?
    Yes. Not sure really how to even distribution this, as I don't think it will even work if you do not have the newer beta. Its all written in conditionals with variables. works soooooooo much smoother too!!

Here you go. That was a pain. The globe has a background on it with a gradient overlay and mask. No wonder everyone is having a hard time making transparent icons lol.

Open in new window and save from there.
    Already masked it days ago.. it was in the black icon pack I sent out

Gettin off work now. Holla at y'all lataz.

@Finga I just bet 2 paychecks the latest version of AppleCore would be posted in 5 mins.

I can count on you
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................right?
    LMAO!!!... Can't stop modifying... I keep making it better and better. Now I'm not sure I'll even be done tonight..
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-17 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-17 10:31 PM
    2011-05-17 10:32 PM
    thanks! i like it simple like the way the finga originally created it it looks better i think. im not to keen about the whole transparent theme.
    niiiccceeee...
    2011-05-17 10:33 PM
    Yes. Not sure really how to even distribution this, as I don't think it will even work if you do not have the newer beta. Its all written in conditionals with variables. works soooooooo much smoother too!!

Already masked it days ago.. it was in the black icon pack I sent out

LMAO!!!... Can't stop modifying... I keep making it better and better. Now I'm not sure I'll even be done tonight..
    I don't know if I can wait longer!!
    2011-05-17 10:35 PM
    AppleCORE HD-atbat11.png
    If it was a Braves pitcher, Id use it... Right now Im rockin the first one you posted.
    2011-05-17 10:35 PM
    Hello together,

Awesome theme , but I have some probs, and i dunno, if that is dreamboard releated, or from this theme. When I install new apps, I have to respring my device to get the new Apps in my Apps folder, is that normal?
    The 2nd thing is, I have BiteSMS and LockInfo installed, and when i recieve a sms, I have normaly a notify on my lockscreen, from LockInfo, and in the Lockscreen-statusbar a notify from my QuickList option from BiteSMS.
    BUT when i have this theme enabled, and i have a sms or a voicemail, I hear the sms/voicemail sound, but I didnt have any notifiy on my Lockscreen-Statusbar, or at LockInfo. When I resping my device, the notifys are there.

I havent these probs, when I used my Winterboard themes :/.
    The "after installing" issue your having is normal. But with the newest beta version of Dreamboard (have to add cydia repo: 'dreamboard.us/beta' to get it) the icon caching feature does away with having to do the respring.

Also, I'm having a hard time following what you mean about your notifications/lockinfo screen?.. I have lockinfo, and I get all my notifications fine and still also have status bar notification icons...sooooooo... not sure where your going with that.

If you want the ENHANCED version of AppleCORE HD I suggest you upgrade to the beta of Dreamboard... will be worth it

....................back to work for me.............. be back later
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-17 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-17 10:40 PM

If you want the ENHANCED version of AppleCORE HD I suggest you upgrade to the beta of Dreamboard... will be worth it

....................back to work for me.............. be back later
    Ive got the beta version of DB.........just sayin.
    2011-05-17 10:42 PM

What's "ENHANCED" about it? I have the beta but I don't see much a difference. But maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
    2011-05-17 10:48 PM
    Big UPS to storyr for fiftyfootshadowsHD!!

Big props to the homie rickybobby for the idea of making this work on this kick ***** theme by thefinga!

Your boy chevymusclecar sliced and diced it up like a head chef...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNlr16JqRE&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

...I know there's some smart people over here! Does this mean I can share this mod?

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-17 10:52 PM
4,322 ... 1555636465666775115165 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD