With a dark wallpaper it looks good also

can you tell me where to get rss feed folder for skysports like you have and others if u have. I want to add more, but have no idea how to get the info to place in there. Thanks for your help!
    2011-05-13 05:59 PM
    Banner request
    Paypal
    Amazon
    eBay
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can do them.

here you go....

I was gonna try just pure black but i dont really like the look of it. A dark grey gradient looks best i think with a dark dock

Gradient Background on the icon?
    yep...like dark gray to light gray....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-13 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-13 06:00 PM
    I was gonna try just pure black but i dont really like the look of it. A dark grey gradient looks best i think with a dark dock

Gradient Background on the icon?
    Don't like black shame on you, let the floggings begin!!!!
    j/k bro lol.

No. Just the folder in edit mode. You have to edit the plist for the tiles
    finga lovin it. You need a thumbnail for the thread I keep losing it
    2011-05-13 06:03 PM
    No. Just the folder in edit mode. You have to edit the plist for the tiles
    Hey finga could you send me download link i messed it up during purchase this morning..check your pm:s /cheers
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-05-13 06:03 PM
    This aint that much different to the Apple Web. Bottom dock removed. Things moved about a bit, a few more wallpapers and that justifies having to pay again how exactly???
    2011-05-13 06:04 PM
    This aint that much different to the Apple Web. Bottom dock removed. Things moved about a bit, a few more wallpapers and that justifies having to pay again how exactly???
    Different size on icons etc etc
    2011-05-13 06:08 PM
    Then don't and move on.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-13 06:10 PM
    Anybody know the name for the 360Browser icon? As you can see i've removed the icab icon, but there is no icon showing for 360browser, but if I press where the icab icon use to be 360Browser launches. I need to know what name to put in the plist and the icon name to put in the apps folder.

Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

+1
    My Friday 13th just got better by downloading this theme. Awesome Job! My Co-workers are jealous haha
    2011-05-13 06:13 PM
    Different size on icons etc etc
    Please tell me that was a facetious response and not a serious one.

Three quarters of the code was already written. The majority of icons look the same. As I said, things have just been shuffled about and the same weather app used on every other theme has probably just been stuck in the middle.

I have no problems with theme creators charging for their effort. I object to the 'You must make a donation thereby rendering the word donation pointless because I am forcing you to make a payment' and I object to what this theme creator has done, which is IMO rip people off.

Did you not see the question marks? I would actually like to know why people think this warrants a second purchase when it appears to be an update of an already existing theme.
    Last edited by Casper82; 2011-05-13 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-13 06:17 PM
    Anybody know the name for the 360Browser icon? As you can see i've removed the icab icon, but there is no icon showing for 360browser, but if I press where the icab icon use to be 360Browser launches. I need to know what name to put in the plist and the icon name to put in the apps folder.

Get appinfo from cydia
    2011-05-13 06:18 PM

Try to name 360browserbutton.png to iCab name ....only replace image and launch path
    2011-05-13 06:19 PM
    Please tell me that was a facetious response and not a serious one.

Three quarters of the code was already written. The majority of icons look the same. As I said, things have just been shuffled about and the same weather app used on every other theme has probably just been stuck in the middle.

I have no problems with theme creators charging for their effort. I object to the 'You must make a donation thereby rendering the word donation pointless because I am forcing you to make a payment' and I object to what this theme creator has done, which is IMO rip people off.

Did you not see the question marks? I would actually like to know why people think this warrants a second purchase when it appears to be an update of an already existing theme.
    Wow, leave this thread, why on earth do you think your going to change Anyones mind? Did you miss the part where he is calling this a series, and a second installment? You don't continue something with a completely different style....

Great work finga, don't worry. Us who actually know dreamboard, appreciate the work.

Casper can't wait to see your new awesome FREE theme....

Tyler
    2011-05-13 06:19 PM

It doesn't matter how you name your 360 icon....just make sure icon name in Apps folder matches icon name in Current.plist in correct location

2011-05-13 06:21 PM
    Wow, leave this thread, why on earth do you think your going to change Anyones mind? Did you miss the part where he is calling this a series, and a second installment? You don't continue something with a completely different style....

Great work finga, don't worry. Us who actually know dreamboard, appreciate the work.

Tyler
    Yeah...what he said ....

2011-05-13 06:23 PM
    Get appinfo from cydia
    I got that, can you show what I'm pose to name the icon, here's a pic of 360Browser in appinfo?
    Attached Thumbnails AppleCORE HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-13 06:24 PM

Tyler
    My intention is not to change the mind of anybody. Fools and their money etc etc.

'You don't continue something with a completely different style' - except for this theme is the same style as the previous. Except for the addition of weather and wallpapers.

'Us who know dreamboard' - Ah right, so because I ask a question, I don't 'know' dreamboard. Not quite sure what there is to know exactly.

Your inability to answer a question is the reason for your flippant last sentence. I'm more than happy with the current FREE themes provided and have edited them to suit. If that upsets you then let me know where to post some tissues.
    2011-05-13 06:28 PM
    It doesn't matter how you name your 360 icon....just make sure icon name in Apps folder matches icon name in Current.plist in correct location

they are the same. I named them 360Live still not working??

2011-05-13 06:29 PM
    My intention is not to change the mind of anybody. Fools and their money etc etc.

'You don't continue something with a completely different style' - except for this theme is the same style as the previous. Except for the addition of weather and wallpapers.

'Us who know dreamboard' - Ah right, so because I ask a question, I don't 'know' dreamboard. Not quite sure what there is to know exactly.

Your inability to answer a question is the reason for your flippant last sentence. I'm more than happy with the current FREE themes provided and have edited them to suit. If that upsets you then let me know where to post some tissues.
    So why are you here????.....it's not free and obviously you don't like that...so just leave instead of ranting...good for you that you can modified FREE themes...mind sharing some of your mods ???....someone may find them useful ???....hope you won't mind....

2011-05-13 06:33 PM
4,322 ... 567891757107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD