OK... finishing up in a few then have some testing to do to make sure I've ironed out all the bugs.

My SECOND problem is distribution. Its not like I can put it up on the repo, because then it will be up for grabs..lol And I can't email it because its 40 megs.... Soooo I'm going to setup a new email address ([email protected]) so anyone who has PAID for version 1 can email me using the paypal address you used when purchasing and I'll use the old store server i was using a few weeks ago to send out an email to everyone with an automated unique dodwnload link for each of you.

The only problem with that place is that it sends an email with a link and a LOT of people don't look in their junk mail folders and don't see that I've already sent it. So I'm counting on you guys iin here to pass along the information whenever you can.

So if someone shows up and says, "I purchased this and I didn't get the update!? This is a scam!! ARRGGGG..!!" (lol) ASk them if they sent an email to [email protected]? and if so, then check your junk mail folders...etc

So keep the info fresh guys because this post will end up getting lost in a page or 2 as a lot of people don't like to search..

Start the emailing!! And I'll get the links out as soon as I can so no one has to wait around!!!

Thanks again everyone!! You guys f#cking rock!! And your gonna love this one

(as usual)

mail sent, this deb is not gonna overwrite anything we already did to core right? its essentially a newtheme install?
    2011-05-20 03:59 AM
    sorry... anyone who has already sent an email, send it again. Forgot to create the email..lol

GOT THE EMAILS, nevermind...
    2011-05-20 04:00 AM
    sorry... anyone who has already sent an email, send it again. Forgot to create the email..lol

Sitting at work waiting haha

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-20 04:06 AM
    Mail sent...
    2011-05-20 04:13 AM

Oppss sent twice,lol
    2011-05-20 04:14 AM
    Oppss sent twice,lol

Stop Spamming him lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-20 04:15 AM

Start the emailing!! And I'll get the links out as soon as I can so no one has to wait around!!!

(as usual)
    Email sent bro
    2011-05-20 04:16 AM
    Many thanks for that. Very much appreciated!

Cool, I'm at work at the moment but will give it a whirl when I get home. I might even wait until the update is out before I incorporate it so I don't have another thing I have to do twice.
    You'll have a bunch to strip out if Chevy hasn't already done it.
    2011-05-20 04:16 AM
    2011-05-20 04:17 AM
    That is one sexy iPod. Love those glass frames. Nicely done......
    Oh I didn't get the name scrolling in that pic
    2011-05-20 04:17 AM
    Email sent!
    2011-05-20 04:19 AM
    OK... finishing up in a few then have some testing to do to make sure I've ironed out all the bugs.

My SECOND problem is distribution. Its not like I can put it up on the repo, because then it will be up for grabs..lol And I can't email it because its 40 megs.... Soooo I'm going to setup a new email address ([email protected]) so anyone who has PAID for version 1 can email me using the paypal address you used when purchasing and I'll use the old store server i was using a few weeks ago to send out an email to everyone with an automated unique dodwnload link for each of you.

The only problem with that place is that it sends an email with a link and a LOT of people don't look in their junk mail folders and don't see that I've already sent it. So I'm counting on you guys iin here to pass along the information whenever you can.

So if someone shows up and says, "I purchased this and I didn't get the update!? This is a scam!! ARRGGGG..!!" (lol) ASk them if they sent an email to [email protected]? and if so, then check your junk mail folders...etc

So keep the info fresh guys because this post will end up getting lost in a page or 2 as a lot of people don't like to search..

(as usual)

SENT!! w00t
    2011-05-20 04:21 AM
    2011-05-20 04:29 AM
    email sent
    2011-05-20 04:59 AM
    Paid. Awesome
    May 20, 2011 10:56:27 MYT
    Transaction ID: 82V99195M1990300F
    2011-05-20 05:00 AM
    Ha! Posting that we sent the email reminds me of pushing the elevator button repeatedly, like then it will arrive faster.

I only drop by here every few months and have probably only had eight or nine themes over the years, but I arrived on day two of this one and instantly installed it and loved it! I've been on the edge of my chair like everyone else, but am going to force myself to go to sleep.

Fantastic work, everyone! Truly great. And special thanks, of course, to theFinga!
    2011-05-20 05:02 AM
    the wait is unbearable!!! lol jk. but i cant wait to see this update on my phone
    2011-05-20 05:12 AM
    2011-05-20 05:18 AM
    E mail just sent you!!!
    Waiting the update....
    2011-05-20 05:19 AM

I can see I'm going to be busy tonight...
    2011-05-20 05:28 AM
4,322 ... 3979878889909199139189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD