Ok merci tout fonctionne a merveille pour moi , beau Dbar cousin ta assuré Continue et stp essaie de le faire avec des mods de couleurs comme le OS7 OK? avec un noir un blanc un silver .. Ca serai très cool et passerai bien je pense !
    Le blanc est prévu mais c'est tout

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !
    2011-05-15 04:53 PM
    Slt Rig,

Le 1er beta est tres beau mais je n'ai pas d'icones quand je slide l'ecran vers le haut (et je ne peux pas en mettre en Edit mode).

Aussi, ce serait pratique d'avoir des folders (style "Tools", "Media", "Social" & "Games) soit en haut a la place de setting, calendar... ou au milieu a la place de news...

Qu'en penses tu Rig? C'est faisable?
    2011-05-15 05:55 PM
    Alors, que tu n'aies pas d'icônes au début en bas, c'est normal, mais c'est bizarre que tu ne puisses pas en rajouter dans l'Edit mode. D'abord, dans iFile (si tu as, sinon c'est plus compliqué) règle les permissions du dossier du thème comme ça :

Ensuite sélectionne le thème dans DreamBoard mais au lieu d'appuyer sur "Apply" appuie sur "Edit".
    Touche un emplacement vide pour choisir une icône à y mettre. Quand tu as fini, appuie sur le bouton Home.

Concernant ton idée de dossier je n'y avais pas pensé mais je vais voir ce que je peux faire.
    2011-05-15 06:15 PM
    Hey Rig,

Merci pour l'info. J'avais bien regle les permissions mais je n'avais pas redemarre mon iphone. Maintenant ca marche.

La maj des themes DB ont des dossiers et je me suis vite habitue a l'acces rapide de certaines apps.

Si c'est trop de travail, pourquoi ne pas rajouter des emplacements en bas (qd tu slide up) et plus de pages aussi avec des titres (comme decrit dans mon precedent post)?
    2011-05-15 06:43 PM
    Great theme!

The only glitch I'm having right now is that the label of the fave icons tilted toward the left (not centered) a little bit (lables on the all apps page are fine).

BTW do you know of any good LockScreen that goes with the SB? Thanks!
    2011-05-15 07:34 PM
    Update : 1.0 (yes, already)
    - Now you can have 24 app shortcuts under the main view. Choose your shortcuts using DreamBoard's "Edit mode".
    - Fixed the iPod icon bug.

2011-05-15 09:24 PM
    No, it's just a DreamBoard theme. It only changes what's on the SpringBoard.
    yea i know that lol but you could always make a winterboard addon.
    2011-05-15 09:48 PM
    Update : 1.0 (yes, already)
    - Now you can have 24 app shortcuts under the main view. Choose your shortcuts using DreamBoard's "Edit mode".
    - Fixed the iPod icon bug.
    Quelle rapidite! Thanks Rig.

Hopefully next update will include some folders
    2011-05-15 09:52 PM
    Hey Rig, great theme. Only problem I'm having is when I use my task switcher it leaves the apps from below the slide in there overlapping the backgrounded section. Can't post image I'm on my phone.
    2011-05-15 10:38 PM
    Hey Rig, great theme. Only problem I'm having is when I use my task switcher it leaves the apps from below the slide in there overlapping the backgrounded section. Can't post image I'm on my phone.
    I did not quite understand ... try to post a screenshot when you'll be on a computer.
    2011-05-15 11:14 PM
    Another theme Rigatony. Will download and try now.

EDIT - Downloaded, installed, set permission and loaded - Looks sharp! I like it!

- I like the way the lower dock becomes a top dock when you slide up
    - I think that the same dock needs maybe a white line at the bottom but only when the dock is at the top of the screen
    - I'm not so keen on the App1, App2, All app layout. Are there any plans change this?
    - Suggestion - Maybe you can consider, for an update, making each ribbon an app tray e.g. vertical scrolling, 1 icon bar?
    - Will you post PSD so people can edit the mainscreen icons

BTW: Thank you so much for not using French charters as filenames. I was able to unzip without any issues this time

Please keep up the good work. We appreciate it!

Pii
    Pii
    Last edited by Pii; 2011-05-16 at 12:03 AM.
    2011-05-15 11:34 PM
    I did not quite understand ... try to post a screenshot when you'll be on a computer.
    I'm not gonna be on my computer til late tonight. If you want you can just pm me your email. And I'll send you a screen that way.
    2011-05-15 11:42 PM
    dude when i select the theme everything is black! the theme won't work!
    just the status bar shows but nothing else the whole screen is black!

whatz going on?!

EDIT: dunno what was the problem but i downloaded it again and it worked!

lookin gr8 so far!

thx m8
    Last edited by 3zoooz; 2011-05-15 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-15 11:50 PM
    @ Pii : thank you for this very complete feedback, I'll see what can I do for the "App1-App2-All apps" view to improve it.
    Thanks again
    2011-05-16 12:58 AM
    Hey Rig,

Pas de nouvelles sur l'evolution de ce theme?
    2011-05-19 05:22 PM
    Hey Rig,

Pas de nouvelles sur l'evolution de ce theme?
    Si, je prépare une MàJ pour bientôt. La semaine prochaine.

Next update : next week.

2011-05-20 07:56 PM
    Can you include a space for a widget like google reader please? For example sliding to bottom, above main page
    2011-05-20 08:27 PM
    It has been faster than expected ! (yes, I didn't know I was going to have so much time for this tonight)

What's new ?
    -Revamped "Apps shortcuts view". You can now place 36 apps in 3 categories : Favorites, Apps and Games. The fourth button show the big app grid with all your apps.
    - Some improvement for the icons, nothing very important but it makes my life easier.
    - A new background. Scroll to the bottom part of the screen to see a button "Switch BG". It just changes the colors. I plan to add more colors later.
    - Templates (PSD) are now available. Thank you for reading the note below the download link.

EDIT : just fixed a very little bug, download the theme again.
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2011-05-21 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-21 12:25 AM
    Thanks Rigatony, loving the update.

However, I am encountering a problem where I can't scroll down my apps in the All Apps category. It only moves the page, like when you scroll to the top and 'stretch' the colours.

This is one of my favourite Dreamboard themes though, very minimalistic and stylish. Good work man, keep it up!
    2011-05-21 02:35 AM
    All apps section doesn't work, it doesn't scroll. Can you also add a widget space? I asked it you before
    2011-05-21 03:42 AM
66 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.