Itís here! Download RevolveHD for only $1.99!
    Take a look at this amazing theme that comes with over 100 icons and a Custom UI.

Compatible with all devices including the new Retina iPad! Buy it once, Install it on all your Devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods (SD & HD)

*Wallpapers are enabled through Settings>Brightness & Wallpaper>Wallpaper

Screenshots

More Full Screenshots are avaliable Here!: Photo Album - Imgur
    Follow me on Twitter for updates! @Emmersonic

Icon Request Thread at MacThemes, Request and post your own icons here! MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Official RevolveHD
    Attached Thumbnails RevolveHD-revolvehdadvert.png   RevolveHD-revolvehdipod.png   RevolveHD-revolvehdipad.png  
    Last edited by Emmersonic; 2012-07-01 at 02:30 AM.
    2011-05-16 04:11 AM
    Itís here! Download RevolveHD for only $1.99!
    Take a look at this amazing theme that comes with over 100 icons and a Custom UI.
    Compatible with all devices including the new Retina iPad! Buy it once, Install it on all your Devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods (SD & HD)

*Wallpapers are enabled through Settings>Brightness & Wallpaper>Wallpaper

Screenshots

More Full Screenshots are avaliable Here!: Photo Album - Imgur
    Follow me on Twitter for updates! @Emmersonic

Icon Request Thread at MacThemes, Request and post your own icons here! MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Official RevolveHD
    Attached Thumbnails RevolveHD-revolvehdadvert.png   RevolveHD-revolvehdipod.png   RevolveHD-revolvehdipad.png  
    Last edited by Emmersonic; 2012-07-01 at 03:00 AM.
    2012-07-01 02:36 AM
    Hmm nice I like that lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2012-07-01 02:37 AM
    lol, I went to edit my post and after I finished, it seems to have self destructed haha :P

Ok, looks all fixed but the thumbnail in the forum :P Weird
    Last edited by Emmersonic; 2012-07-01 at 02:51 AM.
    2012-07-01 02:40 AM
    Looks nice and clean, but In my personal input, just looks more stock iOS than anything.. But still, looks great in its own way =]
    2012-07-01 02:55 AM
    Thanks! That's what my intention was, I wanted that stock feel, but with more colour and a cleaner look to it. Tried to make it look kinda matte as well.
    2012-07-01 02:57 AM
    Thanks! That's what my intention was, I wanted that stock feel, but with more colour and a cleaner look to it. Tried to make it look kinda matte as well.
    ahhhhh, if thats the case, you NAILED IT right on spot. Gotcha
    2012-07-01 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD