I have the same problem with the calendar. Calendar is not themed at all. There is no file in the icon folder. I emailed the author and I'm hoping to get a response soon.
    2012-02-17 02:10 AM
    Can someone please make icons for

Wells Fargo
    Calendar

Thank you
    2012-02-19 01:35 PM
    Can someone make nice looking icons for: Bejeweled
    Draw Something
    Plants vs Zombies

Thank you!
    2012-03-30 01:29 AM
    wil this very nice theme work on 5.0.1 ?
    2012-04-04 11:02 AM
    Yes it does
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2012-04-04 04:01 PM
    Ok guys, I have the new untethered jailbreak for 5.1.1. I bought EvolutionHD, Iconoclasm, Infiniboard, and Gridlock. I have followed all the steps and the icons are not there. There like invisible when summerboard is enabled, and are positioned like the normal stock ipod icons. I paid about $10.00 for all these things, and will really like to be able to use it.
    2012-05-27 03:18 AM
    Hi 951adg06
    I got this theme a couple of days ago and it's the dogs [email protected], best Blue theme yet, i'm sure he's got another one now but I do like this.
    i'm on IOS 5.0.1 and after a few tweaks (turning summerboard on mainly) it works fine now.

Make sure to start by only enabling "EvolutionHD" and ONE of the others Evo themes in winterboard like "EvoHD-LCD-English.Blue" (and NOTHING else to start with), and ensure all other Cydia apps are disabled like FolderEnhancer, IconControl, Infinidock etc..., you can play with them later.
    As Blue posted in page 1 just enable and use InfiniBoard, Gridlock and Iconoclasm
    For using folders it is recommended to use only small unthemed icons or use FolderEnhancer because only FolderEnhancer can display 5 icons in a row.
    For using multitasking it is recommended to use MultiFlow because these huge icons certainly overlap at apples taskswitcherbar.

As and when you get it to work.... I can recomend instaling "Barrel" from Aaron Ash (search Cydia), it's a fantastic addition to this theme for side swiping to the next page with zero lag...... set it to Cube (outside) or Page Fade, it makes this theme rock.

Blue, I've commented on your previous themes and thought they were good but this one rocks... Cheers.
    just thought I would say thanks again.

P

A question for me though..............
    Can the LCD clock be set to 24hr rather than 12 ?????
    2012-06-03 03:18 AM
    Hi Blue

Loving this theme, and to all that have contributed to make this the best theme I've had yet, but is their any way to make the LCD clock 24hr insted of 12

Please help, this bit is doing my head in.....
    Thanks

Egg
    2012-06-03 03:30 AM
    Still not working, did everything step by step. The only thing that comes up is the EvoHD LcD. Nothing else. When I enable summerboard about the 90% of the icons disappear. It's just not working or me out of $13 bucks with folderenhancer I downloaded strictly for this theme. Not much money at all, but definitely wasted money. I really wanted this theme can someone help?

First pic is summerboard enabled.
    I also have gridlock, dont know where the icon ran off to.
    Last photo is winterboard enabled, the only way I can see all the icons.
    Attached Thumbnails EvolutionHD-wp_003820.jpg   EvolutionHD-wp_003821.jpg   EvolutionHD-wp_003823.jpg   EvolutionHD-wp_003824.jpg  
    2012-06-07 04:12 AM
    Still not working, did everything step by step. The only thing that comes up is the EvoHD LcD. Nothing else. When I enable summerboard about the 90% of the icons disappear. It's just not working or me out of $13 bucks with folderenhancer I downloaded strictly for this theme. Not much money at all, but definitely wasted money. I really wanted this theme can someone help?

Are you using the iPod 4? Because this is an HD only theme
    2012-06-07 06:18 AM
    Here's 3 new icons I created: TomTom, Tweetings, and iFunny. Also created Loading Screens for all.
    Attached Thumbnails EvolutionHD-tweetings-2x.png   EvolutionHD-ifunny-2x.png   EvolutionHD-us-canada-2x.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by miroppb; 2012-06-07 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Added third icon
    2012-06-07 10:18 PM
    Well spotted miroppb
    2012-06-07 10:39 PM

FYI - You can take a screenshot by pressing the home button and the sleep button at the same time. You can then upload to a forum using the photobucket app.
    2012-06-07 10:43 PM
    Anyone know if Evolution UI will soon be available on 5.1.1?

ignore - wrong Evolution
    Last edited by spookster; 2012-06-08 at 10:43 AM.
    2012-06-08 07:58 AM
554 ... 18262728
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD