so i just jailbroke my ipod touch 2nd gen MC model with greenpois0n, and since i do not have wifi at my place, i went to the library to download/install cydia.
    So here's my problem:
    while downloading cydia through loader, half way through the process it says "low disc space please delete some files" but I have more than 6.5gbs of space, then it stops downloading then when i try to open cyida it crashes and goes back to the lock screen.
    Also, when i try to re-download cydia, Loader tells me Cyida has already been installed.

-bump-
    Last edited by KamiKara; 2011-05-18 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-18 10:38 AM
    You need to restore to a custom firmware and make the partition size bigger. It won't do that if you do.

You can use PwnageTool (for Mac) or Snowbreeze (for Windows) to create the ipsw.

Restore all your stuff and jailbreak again. Should be good to go after that.
    2011-05-18 10:42 AM
    sorry, but am a absolute noob at this. Can you please give me some detailed instructions?
    also, is there a way to avoid this error without restoring to a custom firmware?
    Last edited by KamiKara; 2011-05-18 at 10:51 AM.
    2011-05-18 10:47 AM
    Go on the Internet or scoure the forums
    2011-05-18 10:54 PM
    sorry, but am a absolute noob at this. Can you please give me some detailed instructions?
    also, is there a way to avoid this error without restoring to a custom firmware?
    Look, if you want to fix the phone you are going to need do what I posted earlier. Once it's done, it'll be all set.

PM me if you would like me to help you in detail.
    2011-05-19 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD