Sensified

Latest release:1.1, contains bug fixes and new mods

Info
    I made this theme to make my phone become what i want it to be. Being a student i have to make time to work on this theme as well as other things. Fortunately my exams are just over.

The theme is mainly bits of transparent mods of the original Endroid theme with many other changes. The app drawer is coolI will make it better with every update and wow it took awhile to understand but after i did it felt great. Hope to update it on friday.

Download: V1.1

Change Log:
    V1.1- Fixed all bugs in initial version
    - Themed other widgets further and added more features
    - Made sure zip archive works, its with .rar extention

V1.0- Intitial release

Instructions Also in the zip
    1: Download from Modmyi post
    2: Unzip file from Zip
    3: SSH into your iPhone or iPod or iPad and transfer the Sensified folder into var/mobile/library/Dreamboard [ You can do this in iFile too]
    4: Go to your iPhone homescreen, open the Dreamboard app,
    head to Sensified theme and apply.
    5: To set weather, head to weather.com-select your country-go to the
    url and find the code- on the weather widget click the 'i'- type that code in.
    [For example, for Singapore the code is SNXX0006]
    6: To allow facebook usage in the widget, log into facebook on
    the safari app.

CREDITS AND THANKS
    - Wyndwarrior for his amazing talent and contribution
    - Li-ion for his kindness for allowing me to use his icons
    - Every dev.
    - PhanaticD and TheWarlu for their wiki and contributions
    - Everyone!

Any constructive feedback is appreciated Hope you enjoy it!

Follow @vevekkk on twitter
    &
    Please visit Techierevamped.webs.com too!
    Last edited by wizek; 2011-05-20 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-18 04:04 PM
    Thanks for this freebie mate!

Lovely stuff
    2011-05-18 04:11 PM
    Sensified

Info
    I made this theme to make my phone become what i want it to be. Being a student i have to make time to work on this theme as well as other things. Fortunately my exams are just over.

The theme is mainly bits of transparent mods of the original Endroid theme with many other changes. The app drawer is coolI will make it better with every update and wow it took awhile to understand but after i did it felt great. Hope to update it on friday.

Download: V1.0

Instructions Also in the zip
    1: Download from Modmyi post
    2: Unzip file from Zip
    3: SSH into your iPhone or iPod or iPad and transfer the Sensified
    folder into var/mobile/library/Dreamboard [ You can do this in iFile too]
    4: Go to your iPhone homescreen, open the Dreamboard app,
    head to Sensified theme and apply.
    5: To set weather, head to weather.com-select your country-go to the
    url and find the code- on the weather widget click the 'i'- type that code in.
    [For example, for Singapore the code is SNXX0006]
    6: To allow facebook usage in the widget, log into facebook on
    the safari app.

CREDITS AND THANKS
    - Wyndwarrior for his amazing talent and contribution
    - Li-ion for his kindness for allowing me to use his icons
    - Every dev.
    - PhanaticD and TheWarlu for their wiki and contributions
    - Everyone!

Any constructive feedback is appreciated Hope you enjoy it!

Follow @vevekkk on twitter
    &
    Please visit Techierevamped.webs.com too!
    I downloaded this but it did not work for me as a ".ZIP" I had to change it to ".DEB" in order to unarchive it on my iPhone. Just wanted to let you know...

Edit: This also does not work at all for me, doesn't even show up in DB as an option
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-05-18 at 04:49 PM.
    2011-05-18 04:41 PM
    Sorry about that, works for me. You'll have to use iFile to unzip it. Maybe it's because I changes .rar to .zip . Change it to .rar . I'll fix it in and update. As for it not showing up, make sure the folder is in /dreamboard and when the Sensified folder is open it shows a readme. Also the preview.png must not be preview.PNG . it happens because I use gimp or windows. Thanks
    2011-05-18 05:04 PM
    Downloaded but ifile will not extract gives error code each time. I even deleted n then re downloaded still no go
    2011-05-18 06:16 PM
    Sorry about that, works for me. You'll have to use iFile to unzip it. Maybe it's because I changes .rar to .zip . Change it to .rar . I'll fix it in and update. As for it not showing up, make sure the folder is in /dreamboard and when the Sensified folder is open it shows a readme. Also the preview.png must not be preview.PNG . it happens because I use gimp or windows. Thanks
    I was able to unzip it by change the extention to .deb, the preview is Preview.png just lik all the other DB themes I have, It is in the root of /Dreamboard just like the other themes.... Still not showing up as a theme to choose in DB

Downloaded but ifile will not extract gives error code each time. I even deleted n then re downloaded still no go
    change the extention from .zip to .deb, worked for me, but still can't see it as an option in DB
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-05-18 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-18 06:25 PM
    Worked great once I changed it back to .rar
    2011-05-18 06:29 PM
    Rob does it have an info.plist? I think this is what DB needs to see the theme.

Pii
    2011-05-18 06:59 PM
    It does have everything needed or a theme as I am currently using it. Just change it from .zip to .rar then extract. Not to .deb . Hope that works for you cos it does for me.

Edit:
    I have just updated it to v1.1, hopefully no more bugs. remember thats it is in .rar.

Change Log:
    V1.1- Fixed all bugs in initial version
    - Themed other widgets further and added more features
    - Made sure zip archive works, its with .rar extention
    Last edited by wizek; 2011-05-19 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-19 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD