love it but cant get the **** weather to work iam in the uk put the right code that i use for all my other themes and keep coming up not known and its doing my head in help please before i smash my iphone
    Respring... check the post above this one.
    2011-05-20 03:33 AM
    thanks for sharing. this theme is pretty sweet. donation coming soon.
    2011-05-20 04:09 AM
    Can anyone tell me how i can turn the "Productivity" folder into an All Apps section? that is all this theme is missing. Thanks.
    Just for you!

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebg-2x.png

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebgred-2x.png

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebgyellow-2x.png

Click on the images, then when in the new window right click and 'save picture as' them on your desktop or somewhere. Back up your old images, or you can overwrite, just import these into the images folder.

TronForever.rar

Then take this new plist, and over write your current one and delete the current.plist also. Voila... allapps grid!

Last edited by kingjust; 2011-05-20 at 04:24 AM.
    2011-05-20 04:21 AM
    thanks for sharing. this theme is pretty sweet. donation coming soon.
    Thanks man... be on the look out for a God of War Theme!!!
    2011-05-20 04:23 AM
    kingjust,

Great theme, donation coming soon as well.

I'm not missing the allapp grid at all but I'd like to change the titles of some of these folders and rearrange the order. Unfortunately, I do not have the skills to do that on my own.

Can someone help me out?

Much appreciated, thanks.
    2011-05-20 05:42 AM
    kingjust,

Great theme, donation coming soon as well.

I'm not missing the allapp grid at all but I'd like to change the titles of some of these folders and rearrange the order. Unfortunately, I do not have the skills to do that on my own.

Can someone help me out?

Much appreciated, thanks.
    Ok, think of it this way. I designed everything with a naming convention. Specifically that is as productivity, which used to be business... the files associated start with 'bus'. Games start with 'games', navigation start with 'nav'. I think you get the point. No code has to ever be changed to change the 'LOOK' in it of itself. Just the imagery. SSH into your phone or ifile. Look at the images in the images folder. There are obvious similarities that cannot be mistaken. The only caveat with that is there are three colors. Blue, Yellow, and Red. All of which are in the PSD's. If you are not familiar with photoshop, learn. If not, you will have long long nights... trust me . So again, if you look at everything as a big picture, the naming of images matches the naming convention of the code within the plist... etc. etc.

KJ

Anyone else having weather issues? I'm pretty sure the respring solves it! Just following up, thanks again!

KJ
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-05-20 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-20 06:39 AM
    Ok thanks put London ,England and got the weather for London that's fine but I live 350miles away from London how do you make it local and where do you put the code
    Sorry for bing thick
    2011-05-20 04:46 PM
    Paris, FR should work... Ahh, if I remember, this widget required a respring when ever you finished modifying the configureMe.js

Attachment 524340

See...

thank you bro
    it's ok..
    i tried so many code lol..it was so simple lol...

Congrats for this really nice theme....
    2011-05-20 07:15 PM
    Ok thanks put London ,England and got the weather for London that's fine but I live 350miles away from London how do you make it local and where do you put the code
    Sorry for bing thick
    When you ifile into the tron theme, in the widget folder there are two folders. iWeather and iWeatherforecast. Inside both folders are configureMe.js files. Inside those files have an entry that looks like this: var locale = "-----". put your city where the dashes are, save, and respring. Should be good to go after that.

thank you bro
    it's ok..
    i tried so many code lol..it was so simple lol...

Congrats for this really nice theme....
    Anytime!
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-05-20 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-20 08:06 PM
    Just for you!

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebg-2x.png

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebgred-2x.png

TronForever (Released)-businesspanebgyellow-2x.png

Click on the images, then when in the new window right click and 'save picture as' them on your desktop or somewhere. Back up your old images, or you can overwrite, just import these into the images folder.

TronForever.rar

Then take this new plist, and over write your current one and delete the current.plist also. Voila... allapps grid!

Thanks!!!! It worked. Love the theme. Very clean. Keep it up.
    2011-05-21 01:56 AM
    Thanks!!!! It worked. Love the theme. Very clean. Keep it up.
    You got it brotha!!
    2011-05-21 06:42 AM
    Never seen a video, did you ever do one?

Haha, I make youtube videos reviewing themes and stuff! Check em out! OneUniti is my youtube name!
    Ever make that video?
    2011-05-29 09:16 AM
    wow, great theme! easily the best dreamboard theme yet
    2011-06-01 12:53 PM
    Thanks man!
    2011-06-01 06:07 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD