Whenever I activate a theme in winterboard, the home screen wallpaper for that theme doesn't work. This happens for every theme I use. Anyone know how to fix this?
    2011-05-20 06:13 AM
    ge

get themes that are compatable with your ios version
    Last edited by bondkt; 2011-05-20 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-20 07:26 AM
    Hey there, you may have a hard time on a very early iOS, but I posted a reply in an unrelated thread that was intended for someone making a theme, and my description was specifically written to make use of iFile (on device) and for iPhone 4, in order to make an included wallpaper apply, but there's always a slight chance it could begin to lead you in the right direction depending on your knowledge and/or persistance, and ability to ssh.

Here's the short thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...ml#post6067184

Beyond that assuming that iFile (from Cydia) would be compatible with your device or you can ssh, you should be able to move the wallpaper images in any theme to your computer and then sync them by way of iTunes back onto your device and then just select it the way you would any wallpaper. All this is keeping in mind that if your profile is accurate, your iOS is possibly from before I even owned an iDevice.

Reply with any questions, I'd be happy to try and help!
    2011-05-27 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD