thank you fly!
    i wanna say its amazing how you treat people !
    i will buy anything that you make !
    thank you
    2011-06-03 08:01 PM
    thank you fly!
    i wanna say its amazing how you treat people !
    i will buy anything that you make !
    thank you
    Thanks you
    2011-06-03 10:10 PM
    some walllz i made

1. Looks best with 4 icons inside each grey box...all wallpapers i make usually are based on 4 icons per row not 5

2. same set up as above

3. 9 icons will go good on each page with this one...1 icon on top right shelf

4. same set up as #1 & #2
    2011-06-04 08:37 PM
    some walllz i made

1. Looks best with 4 icons inside each grey box...all wallpapers i make usually are based on 4 icons per row not 5

2. same set up as above

3. 9 icons will go good on each page with this one...1 icon on top right shelf

4. same set up as #1 & #2
    Love the walls
    2011-06-04 09:28 PM
    Nice walls

This theme is amazing bro!! Hands down, love it.
    2011-06-05 01:01 AM
    Some icons... Nice theme
    oAsis HD-com.wynd.dreamboard__-generated-oasis-hd-com.wynd.dreamboard-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.unlimapps.unlimvideos__-generated-oasis-hd-com.unlimapps.unlimvideos-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.booleanmagic.displayrecorder__-generated-oasis-hd-com.booleanmagic.displayrecorder-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup__-generated-oasis-hd-com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup.pngoAsis HD-net.mewseek.mewseek__-generated-oasis-hd-net.mewseek.mewseek-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui__-generated-oasis-hd-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui-2x.pngoAsis HD-jp.ashikase.backgrounder__-generated-oasis-hd-jp.ashikase.backgrounder-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.i4iphones.udidfaker__-generated-oasis-hd-com.i4iphones.udidfaker-2x.pngoAsis HD-com.fif7y.themeit__-generated-oasis-hd-com.fif7y.themeit-2x.png
    Am firin ma lasah
    2011-06-05 01:49 AM
    Thank you zro for sharing those,... they are aweome Bro!

Nice walls

This theme is amazing bro!! Hands down, love it.

Thank you bAd Brother, that really means alot to me

Thenextkiller, thank you for sharing the icons
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-06-05 at 02:08 AM.
    2011-06-05 02:06 AM
    i am really inlove this sick theme bro,very bAddest complete themes
    2011-06-05 02:10 AM
    I want
    To give a big thank you to Brian (theme creator). He spent quite a bit of time emailing back and forth to solve some issues with the theme on my side. It was way above and beyond what he needed to do but he didn't compain he helped me like I was a friend of his. This is really rare these days. Once someone gets the money they seem to forget who paid for it. Not Brian. I really appreciate it and to anyone having doubts about getting this theme. This is one more reason you should snap it up. Besides it's detail and well thought out design the creator is great as well. Sorry so long but he deserves every word of it!

Thanks,

Chris
    2011-06-05 11:28 AM
    i am really inlove this sick theme bro,very bAddest complete themes
    thank you Bro much love for your theme as well,.... its awesome!

I want
    To give a big thank you to Brian (theme creator). He spent quite a bit of time emailing back and forth to solve some issues with the theme on my side. It was way above and beyond what he needed to do but he didn't compain he helped me like I was a friend of his. This is really rare these days. Once someone gets the money they seem to forget who paid for it. Not Brian. I really appreciate it and to anyone having doubts about getting this theme. This is one more reason you should snap it up. Besides it's detail and well thought out design the creator is great as well. Sorry so long but he deserves every word of it!

Thanks,

Chris
    thank you Bro it was my pleasure to help you out.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-06-05 at 07:49 PM.
    2011-06-05 07:47 PM
    ok it says enter your zip code i dont know where to enter it to oh by the way im talking about both ls and sb weather widgets
    2011-06-06 04:33 AM
    can this theme have springjumps,please,thanks

can someone do springjumps icons please,thanks
    Last edited by T76; 2011-06-06 at 05:17 AM.
    2011-06-06 05:09 AM
    ok it says enter your zip code i dont know where to enter it to oh by the way im talking about both ls and sb weather widgets
    with iFile os ssh go to var/stash/Themes/oAsis HD Weather theme/ open Wallpaper.html
    you will see this

var locale = "38301"

change 38301 to your zipcode

do the same thing for theoAsis HD LS Weather ..... in the LockBackground.html
    2011-06-06 05:20 AM

can someone do springjumps icons please,thanks
    I have never used SJ before but I just installed so I can theme them ,... they will be in the next update
    2011-06-06 07:52 AM
    can someone please make terminal,dTune and Perpage icons,thanks
    2011-06-06 04:04 PM
    can someone please make terminal,dTune and Perpage icons,thanks
    Got your icons you requested made ands they will be in the next update this week.

tell me how are you getting dTunes to work? It never has worked for me ever since I been on any of them 4. firmwares
    2011-06-06 08:29 PM
    Got your icons you requested made ands they will be in the next update this week.

tell me how are you getting dTunes to work? It never has worked for me ever since I been on any of them 4. firmwares

thanks,about the dTune app,i just download it but didnt use it yet so i dont know if its work or not.
    2011-06-06 09:23 PM
    awesome theme as always.
    2011-06-07 01:32 AM
    hallo
    i have a question
    give it a German language for the weather?
    sorry my english is not so good
    2011-06-07 05:05 PM
    hallo
    i have a question
    give it a German language for the weather?
    sorry my english is not so good
    to be honest, I don't really know how to give German language on the weather. But, I'll ask the bAd man that coded the Weather for me.

awesome theme as always.
    Thank you Bro
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-06-07 at 08:07 PM.
    2011-06-07 07:49 PM
458 ... 8910111220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD