Thanks flybritn.......so do I just go to the lockbackground.html file? And what do I edit or remove? Thanks again.

Nvm.....I got it.......Thanks alot man. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Last edited by trainp01; 2011-08-15 at 02:14 AM.
    2011-08-15 02:06 AM
    your welcome, glad you got it worked out
    2011-08-15 04:55 PM
    Anyone like orange? If i get enough positive feedback ill run a color mod for this. I think it looks outstanding.
    I love orange themes..have you finish it and can you share it?
    TIA!!!
    2011-08-21 02:11 AM
    I love orange themes..have you finish it and can you share it?
    TIA!!!
    You love orange themes? Flybritns coming out with Blaze...will be the only orange theme I'll buy and put on my iPhone lol.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-21 06:12 PM
    You love orange themes? Flybritns coming out with Blaze...will be the only orange theme I'll buy and put on my iPhone lol.
    thanks bro, been working on it for iPhone 4 & hopefully soon blAze HD will be ready.
    2011-08-21 07:52 PM
    You love orange themes? Flybritns coming out with Blaze...will be the only orange theme I'll buy and put on my iPhone lol
    Thanks man! I can't wait to have it on my iphone 4
    2011-08-22 11:21 AM
    Is it possible to get rid of the clock on the springboard. There is no use for it in the weather widget when we have a clock right above it. Thanks.
    2011-08-29 06:18 AM
    Yes you can edit the CSS file inside the widget and set the clock color: to transparent, then it will not show at all
    2011-08-29 04:55 PM
    So just type transparent? What about moving the location and temp on the bottom of the springboard and have the widget free of distraction. I think would look cleaner. Beautiful theme. Thanks.
    2011-08-29 11:41 PM
    So just type transparent? What about moving the location and temp on the bottom of the springboard and have the widget free of distraction. I think would look cleaner. Beautiful theme. Thanks.
    Thanks. Those all can be moved in the same CSS file in the position nodes. Example

position: absolute;
    top: 360px;

Just use whatever # places it where you want it from the top of the SB
    2011-08-30 12:32 AM
    Oh this a bit over my head. Not sure how to do this. I looked to see if there was a place to change the clock to transparent and I can not find it. Can you give me step by step instructions on this. Thanks.
    2011-08-30 04:46 AM
    Hello, i recently purchased this theme for my I4 and all i can say is AWESOME...i show it off to everyone these days. It took a bit of playing around but i finally got my weather for my area and it looks great. I do have one question, on my lock screen i noticed my weather widget is hidden buy the "enter tap button" and a "slider unlock" how do i remove either one from the screen?Ill try whats mentioned above for moving the weather widget.
    Last edited by jmbuhler; 2011-08-30 at 03:31 PM.
    2011-08-30 03:20 PM
    Hello, i recently purchased this theme for my I4 and all i can say is AWESOME...i show it off to everyone these days. It took a bit of playing around but i finally got my weather for my area and it looks great. I do have one question, on my lock screen i noticed my weather widget is hidden buy the "enter tap button" and a "slider unlock" how do i remove either one from the screen?Ill try whats mentioned above for moving the weather widget.
    Thanks,... you want o disable the Tap to Enter add on in winterboard when using the LS weather widget also place the LS weather above the main theme in Winterboard

Oh this a bit over my head. Not sure how to do this. I looked to see if there was a place to change the clock to transparent and I can not find it. Can you give me step by step instructions on this. Thanks.
    open that weather widget then open bAdBG folder then Stylesheets folder there is the CSS file look for this

#clock{

position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 30px;
    text-align: center;
    top: 50px;
    left: 0px;
    color: #00dfe2;
    text-shadow: 1px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);
    background-color: transparent;

color: #.... is where you need to replace the #s with transparent;
    also the same for text-shadow:

like this

color: transparent;
    text-shadow: transparent;
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-08-30 at 09:43 PM.
    2011-08-30 09:38 PM
    Worked perfectly. Thanks. Any suggestions on what settings do I have to input in to make the rest of the weather text to be set at the bottom of springboard? Possible Nav feature in the future?
    2011-08-31 01:21 AM
    Worked perfectly. Thanks. Any suggestions on what settings do I have to input in to make the rest of the weather text to be set at the bottom of springboard? Possible Nav feature in the future?
    you see in my last post where it says

text-align: center;
    top: 50px;
    left: 0px;

top: is how far down from the top of the SB that it will appear. the higer the number = the further down on the SB

sorry but no plans for Nav feature.
    2011-08-31 07:31 PM
    bump
    2011-09-23 06:44 AM
    Any chance for a sexy slide show
    2011-09-24 06:12 AM
    Any chance for a sexy slide show
    Sure i'll make one up with pics of me lol

after i get the blAze theme all packaged and submitted, i'll go back to the one I started for this theme a finish it
    2011-09-24 06:17 AM
    Sure i'll make one up with pics of me lol

after i get the blAze theme all packaged and submitted, i'll go back to the one I started for this theme a finish it
    Omg don't be scaring these folks with your pics hahaha lol
    2011-09-24 02:18 PM
    Omg don't be scaring these folks with your pics hahaha lol
    For real. That would kill the theme too lol
    2011-09-24 11:41 PM
458 ... 91718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD