This mark show again when I edit version 1.1 , how to remove it ! And the temp. mark each time I restart iphone I touch the edit loaction icon ( no input location code ) and quit , the temp. show !
    Attached Thumbnails Asymmetric HD-photo5.png  
    2011-06-06 09:14 AM
    This mark show again when I edit version 1.1 , how to remove it ! And the temp. mark each time I restart iphone I touch the edit loaction icon ( no input location code ) and quit , the temp. show !
    Remove this part

<dict>
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>27</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>135</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>4</integer>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>85</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>-40</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>View</string>
    </dict>
    I dun understand what are u trying to say about the temp, and drop the exclamation mark please LOL

go to AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather/ edit function.js

find

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

change

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

transfer back to your device and RESPRING
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-06-06 09:19 AM
    The Mark removed , thanks ! I say that each time I restart this theme or restart iphone , the lower left cornor"s temperature mark can't show auto , until I touch change loacation's icon and quit setting , the temperature mark will show !
    2011-06-06 09:42 AM
    Ok I think i've finally figured out the badges. Yay. I just need to get my weather to work right and it's perfect.

Also what happened to the Messages UI theme? Currently trying to find a complete UI theme for Asymmetric HD. I found an OS7 theme that works pretty good. Messages weren't themed though.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-06-06 at 01:24 PM.
    2011-06-06 01:16 PM
    I understand what you mean cause I am having the same problem lol. Basically every time after I respring my iphone the temp wont show up automatically I need to click the setting button located at the bottom right hand corner then the middle button (the one to set up the zip code for the weather) but I don't need to type in anything the temp will show up again
    2011-06-06 02:39 PM
    Falcon, I have a feeling I overlooked the answer skimming over the pages since your update... but how do I get V1.1 if I donated thru Paypal and you emailed me the link for the original version? Did you sent an update link to everyone who donated? I didn't get one

Edit: I saw your "V1.1 released" post on page 17. Are you saying I just use the same link from the first email you sent me, to DL the update?
    Last edited by Jevangel; 2011-06-06 at 06:34 PM.
    2011-06-06 06:02 PM
    Edit: I saw your "V1.1 released" post on page 17. Are you saying I just use the same link from the first email you sent me, to DL the update?
    Yeap, that is right
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-06-06 08:14 PM
    Will someone please tell me how to get my Temperature to read Fahrenheit instead of Celsius? Thanks
    2011-06-06 08:44 PM
    Will someone please tell me how to get my Temperature to read Fahrenheit instead of Celsius? Thanks
    take a look few post above, I have answered

2011-06-06 08:46 PM
    Oh..Damn man. I'm sorry. I feel like an ***. You quoted some other guy and i read what he posted, and it didn't pertain to what i needed so i stopped reading.. I apologize man.

well on a different note, i have a quick question. Is there anyway to add a different animated weather? Before I knew about Dreamboard, i had this PerPageHTML widget with animated weather, and it had the best animated weather i've ever seen. I was wondering if it was possible to use it on this theme, or any theme for that matter. The animated weather that is, not the widget.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-06-06 at 08:56 PM.
    2011-06-06 08:49 PM
    If I want to remove the Facebook/Twitter widget, I need to change the placement of everything else to remove the page entirely, huh? If so, this is going to take awhile.

Update: Okay, so I deleted all the content for page one, I just don't know how to edit the userinteraction field to remove page 1 from scrolling entirely. If I could get some help for what to replace with the following...

<key>updatepages</key>
    <array>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 350 ? set x 640 page3 YES 0.5, set userInteraction NO grid2, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5, setvar 0 grid : set x 548 page3 YES 0.5</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 320 ? insertview kbnotavailable to scview, insertview kb to scview, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridfav, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5, setvar 0 grid : set image SBicons/Images/KBoff.png kbbox, setvar 0 kbbutton</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 10 ? set y 1000 kbnotavailable YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 640 ? set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page4 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridgame : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 100 ? set y 480 dock YES 0.5 : set y 415 dock YES 0.5</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 670 ? set x 960 page4 YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridfav : set x 868 page4 YES 0.5</string>
    <string>get var unloadpages = 0 ? insertview page4 to scview, insertview page3 to scview, insertview page2 to scview, insertview page1 to scview, insertview widgets to scview, stop : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview = 320 ? insertview page2 to scview, removeview page1, removeview page3, removeview page4, removeview gridfav, removeview gridgame : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 320 ? removeview page1, insertview page3 to scview, insertview page2 to scview : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 640 ? removeview page1, removeview page2, insertview page4 to scview, insertview page3 to scview : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 320 ? removeview page4, removeview page3, insertview page1 to scview, insertview page1 to scview, insertview page2 to scview, set x 150 kbbuton YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview = 0 ? removeview page2, removeview page3, removeview page4 : nothing</string>
    </array>
    I'm guessing from the coding that this is where the magic happens as far as page placement and scrolling. I need to remove page1 and shift the others over and keep page2 as my main screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by garrettjansen; 2011-06-06 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post.
    2011-06-06 10:03 PM
    can someone help me. all of my badges work except cydia which I just replaced for something in my first page. i can go into cydia but the badge part has that horizontal line like everyone elses
    2011-06-07 05:14 AM
    If I want to remove the Facebook/Twitter widget, I need to change the placement of everything else to remove the page entirely, huh? If so, this is going to take awhile.

Update: Okay, so I deleted all the content for page one, I just don't know how to edit the userinteraction field to remove page 1 from scrolling entirely. If I could get some help for what to replace with the following...

I'm guessing from the coding that this is where the magic happens as far as page placement and scrolling. I need to remove page1 and shift the others over and keep page2 as my main screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    dude, there a modified plist inside the EXTRA folder with no facebook/twitter widget ! I did the job for you, dont make ur life miserable !

2011-06-07 05:23 AM
    Hey Falcon. With the lockscreen, I just noticed that when I'm playing music and go to the lockscreen, the clock/date no longer show up, just a nice full album cover art. Are you going to work on fixing this or is there a fix for this?
    2011-06-07 06:12 AM
    Hi Falcon,

I purchased AsymetricHD via cydia store as well as through Dreamstore. So I have paid twice. Is there a way you can fix this? Also what do you think will be a better place to buy themes in the future? Dreamstore or Cydia?
    2011-06-07 06:46 AM
    Hi Falcon,

I purchased AsymetricHD via cydia store as well as through Dreamstore. So I have paid twice. Is there a way you can fix this? Also what do you think will be a better place to buy themes in the future? Dreamstore or Cydia?
    you can do refund from your paypal (the cydia one)

Hey Falcon. With the lockscreen, I just noticed that when I'm playing music and go to the lockscreen, the clock/date no longer show up, just a nice full album cover art. Are you going to work on fixing this or is there a fix for this?
    Thats the way Winterboard lockscreen theme works, it only shows behind the album art, I have no power to fix this (it happens with all winterboard lockscreen theme)

2011-06-07 07:27 AM
    can someone help me. all of my badges work except cydia which I just replaced for something in my first page. i can go into cydia but the badge part has that horizontal line like everyone elses
    you need to change the cydia icon with one of the icons in the "Icon" folder. do that by copying the icons and renaming it to whatever the app icon name is. for instance the [email protected] and Messages.png to [email protected] and Cydia.png. respring and then it should work.
    2011-06-07 07:34 AM
    I'm having some battery issue since the update. Battery now drops about 30% overnight with nothing running in the background (used to be about 5% before the update).

I don't know if it's the temperature display on the SB. I'm using the plist with no FB/twitter widget and no vertical scrolling page. Anyone else having the same problem?
    2011-06-07 07:48 AM
    Hey guys,
    I've been bored the last few days and have been editing this theme a bit and looked at pathfinders mod and implemented a few more stacks and made some of my own icons to go with it. I also kept it in the 5 icon dock format unlike pathfinders mod so it would look a little more like the original. Anyways I thought I'd put it up and see what you guys think =)

2011-06-07 08:29 AM
    Hey guys,
    I've been bored the last few days and have been editing this theme a bit and looked at pathfinders mod and implemented a few more stacks and made some of my own icons to go with it. I also kept it in the 5 icon dock format unlike pathfinders mod so it would look a little more like the original. Anyways I thought I'd put it up and see what you guys think =)

I really like that!! If I have some time, I'll upload my version later. I also used Pathfinder amazing work and tried to make it a little bit more personal.
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-06-07 08:38 AM
1,460 ... 715161718192767 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD