what do you wish to do? be more detailed so falcon or myself can help

Sorry mate.

Okay so, 3rd screen across with the longest list of default apps. How do I edit these labels and the apps in which they control?

Also, Games and Favorites folders. How do I change what is in or not in them.

Feel like the biggest knob asking such simple **** when most of your are modding the whole theme but yeah, just trying to learn the basics.
    2011-07-15 11:03 AM
    Ready to update =)
    2011-07-15 11:06 AM
    which part are you trying to edit ? app inside the folder ? or the TextBased icon on the Springboard ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-07-15 11:35 AM
    I'm trying to edit TextBased on springboard and also the apps in the games and favorites folder (adding and removing).
    2011-07-15 11:37 AM
    I'm trying to edit TextBased on springboard and also the apps in the games and favorites folder (adding and removing).
    to got to theme edit mode (to edit apps inside the folder), tap and hold the image preview inside theme switcher to edit.

to edit the TextBased icon, you have to edit Current.plist manually, for example to edit the the safari icon, find this lines of code

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>41</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>225</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>100</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Safari.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    and edit the red parts. The first red part is the Bundle ID, you will see the bundle id when you're editing the apps in the folder (under the app name)
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-07-15 12:09 PM
    i have the same problem as Snicko no matter what i try i can't edit which apps are in the apps folder, the games folder or the favorites..i get into edit mode and hold down the icons but nothing happens..can someone make a short 2 min video to upload i think it would help
    out a lot of people
    2011-07-15 01:27 PM
    i have the same problem as Snicko no matter what i try i can't edit which apps are in the apps folder, the games folder or the favorites..i get into edit mode and hold down the icons but nothing happens..can someone make a short 2 min video to upload i think it would help
    out a lot of people
    hold down the preview theme, go to dreamboard app (where you can choose which theme you want to use) hold down the asymmetrichd preview image, and a popup window will appear

2011-07-15 01:43 PM
    if anyone is willing to make a custom plist i would appreciate it..i just want some icons off the sb and thats about it..its really hard to enjoy this theme if you dont know how to code. you are stuck with icons that dont do anything and icons of apps you dont have..looks cool though lol
    2011-07-15 01:43 PM
    I'll help you out when I get back
    2011-07-15 01:45 PM
    Im home now.
    2011-07-15 03:22 PM
    to got to theme edit mode (to edit apps inside the folder), tap and hold the image preview inside theme switcher to edit.

to edit the TextBased icon, you have to edit Current.plist manually, for example to edit the the safari icon, find this lines of code

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>41</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>225</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>100</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Safari.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    and edit the red parts. The first red part is the Bundle ID, you will see the bundle id when you're editing the apps in the folder (under the app name)

Okay so I've started to remove some things however when adding icons to SB how do I know what the executable name for the app itself is?

For example Pocket Weather and Notes etc....Where do I find the names of them? I'm on a roll here.
    2011-07-16 03:22 AM
    Okay so I've started to remove some things however when adding icons to SB how do I know what the executable name for the app itself is?

For example Pocket Weather and Notes etc....Where do I find the names of them? I'm on a roll here.
    There are two ways to find the apps Bundle ID

a) by taping the Edit Mode inside the theme and tap one of the icons inside folder, after that you will see list of app, below of each name is the Bundle ID you need to write down (case sensitive) or
    b) by going to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle ID name is at the fourth column.

2011-07-16 04:39 AM
    Okay sweet thanks for that. Now I've taken out DropBox which by default was above Wikipedia on the last page of SB.

After respring I seem to have a gap between photos and Wiki.

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch org.wikimedia.wikipedia</string>
    </array>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>41</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>225</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>188</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Wikipedia.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

That's the Wiki string part. Can anyone see what's wrong here that's causing the gap?

Also, some Icon requests if possible.

The Age Cheap Eats 2011 (Cheap Eats)
    Consume
    Ebay
    Pocket Weather
    Soundhound
    Shazam
    Urbanspoon
    Quota
    Metlink
    Localscope
    Tapatalk
    Things

Quite a lot but if anyone can be bothered that'd be awesome.
    Last edited by Snicko; 2011-07-16 at 05:02 AM.
    2011-07-16 04:55 AM
    Okay sweet thanks for that. Now I've taken out DropBox which by default was above Wikipedia on the last page of SB.

After respring I seem to have a gap between photos and Wiki.

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch org.wikimedia.wikipedia</string>
    </array>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>41</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>225</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>188</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Wikipedia.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

That's the Wiki string part. Can anyone see what's wrong here that's causing the gap?

Also, some Icon requests if possible.

The Age Cheap Eats 2011 (Cheap Eats)
    Consume
    Ebay
    Pocket Weather
    Soundhound
    Shazam
    Urbanspoon
    Quota
    Metlink
    Localscope
    Tapatalk
    Things

Quite a lot but if anyone can be bothered that'd be awesome.
    Did you delete any code ? the gap might cause because you delete on of the icon. I suggest not to delete, instead, replace it with other icon

2011-07-16 05:19 AM
    Did you delete any code ? the gap might cause because you delete on of the icon. I suggest not to delete, instead, replace it with other icon
    Yep i deleted the whole dropbox string....oops. Didn't think that one through too well.
    2011-07-16 05:22 AM

Click the thanks button if you appreciate my work.
    Last edited by 1wildcat1; 2011-07-16 at 05:37 AM.
    2011-07-16 05:29 AM
    Yep i deleted the whole dropbox string....oops. Didn't think that one through too well.
    revert to your original (before you delete dropbox) and just change the icon to open something else

nice job man ! I have added your icons to AsymmetricHD-icons pictures by falconhd - Photobucket if you don't mind
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-16 at 05:47 AM.

2011-07-16 05:45 AM
    Any white Asymmetric anytime soon?
    I need a signature, help.
    2011-07-16 05:54 AM
    No problem fal, those icons were easy to make any more requests?
    2011-07-16 06:02 AM
    Im home now.
    Thanks man I really appreciate it. I've done what everyone says. I hold down the them in preview and the edit mode comes up but I don't know what to so from there. I hold down apps I want to move and nothing happens besides the app actually opening then I have to hit the hoke button which in turn takes me out of edit mode lol smh any help would be appreciated

I've also made some nice baby blue looking icons. They go along well with my black and white background.
    2011-07-16 07:22 AM
1,460 ... 27353637383947 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD