I really need this massages.app UI.. Really really really !!
    Is there a downloadlink and i didnt found it?
    Need it, love the theme, but its laggin a bit..
    Mail.app ui would be nice also!
    2012-02-16 02:12 PM
    @Falcon

Great theme, I absolutely love it. Looks incredible on my iPhone 4S. One question.
    When I open the Applications folder, the Favourites folder tends to open up with it as well. (See video)
    What can I do about this? Is there something I need to tweak in the Current.plist file?

Also, when I receive a tweet from Twitter, the badge icon for the new tweet does not show for it? Any ideas?

2012-02-21 12:37 PM
    No worries. Just reinstalled the theme and the folder is now working as it should.

Still having the Twitter badge notification problem though. Any idea why?
    2012-02-21 03:00 PM
    Why is LockInfo not working for me anymore? With or without the Asymmetric HD LockInfo theme..
    2012-02-26 05:58 PM
    Is there anyway to remove the facebook and twitter widgets? I really dont need them, but I dont want to mess up my code and do something to my phone....Also, how do u remove certain icons like skype or im that i do not have?
    2012-02-29 12:31 AM
    Why is LockInfo not working for me anymore? With or without the Asymmetric HD LockInfo theme..
    bump. Please guys! I am relying on LockInfo for the theme, it is making it unusable for me otherwise
    2012-03-01 12:10 PM
    on the video on the first post how does his dreamboard look like that??
    2012-03-03 04:15 AM
    Thank you for such an amazing theme! I have just spent all afternoon editing and getting the theme personalized for me, I only have one question - Is there any chance I could get a "Grooveshark" icon? Thank you so much for all your hard work on this - it is beautiful
    2012-03-04 03:32 AM
    Wow! Thank you very very much Flixmix for the icons! Much appreciated!
    2012-03-04 03:35 PM
    Wow this theme is great, EXCEPT, i don't seem to be getting any badges at all, and my notification peek doesn't seem to work. I'm sure these features were working the first day or so I had the theme, and I've since re-installed Dreamboard and the theme a couple of times now but to no avail. I also deleted the _library>Cache folder as recommended earlier in this thread. Anyone else having/had and fixed this issue?

Ive scanned through this thread, and I saw some real early posts regarding changing the code and adding in all-sorts of stuff and whilst I've looked at the Current.plist file, and have (I think) identified the section where I should find the code, however, there are several key differences which put me off making any changes. Also, I'm pretty novice when it comes to code business, and i don't want to screw it up!!

Basically love this theme, being a designer I desperately needed something a little more stylish than Apples poor poor efforts and this is perfect, but I fear I wont be able to use it much longer if I never know when ive missed a call or text, not to mention emails.

hope someone out there can help, cheers in advance...

Simon

I should probably add I'm on iPhone 4s 5.0.1 recently jailbroken with greenpoison untethered.
    Last edited by noiseoptics; 2012-03-05 at 11:32 PM.
    2012-03-05 11:25 PM
    Love the theme but can't get the temp on the Springboard to change from C to F Anyone have any idea's???
    2012-03-14 11:40 PM
    Cant wait to get this looks awesome
    2012-03-15 12:39 AM
    Where can I get the white version from??
    2012-03-18 06:25 PM
    Hi, I've been looking through the posts of the thread and could not ind was I was looking for. I want to know the process I need to take to edit the shortcuts in the Asymmetric HD Dreamboard theme, more specifically, the Phone, messaging and Ipod shortcuts. First of all, I am running it off my iPod touch 4th gen.I want the "Phone" shortcut to link to my calling app (Talkatone), the 'Messaging" to link to my Texting App (text Plus) and the "iPod" to link to my Music. Thanks in advanced.
    2012-03-19 07:41 AM
    Sick theme! Quick couple of questions:
    1. How can I add/remove/rearrange the labels and the apps on the home screen not in folders?
    2. The label to open Twitter doesnt work since I dont have the regular twitter app (I use tweetbot) how can I change this to work with tweetbot?

1. Is there anyway to change the arrangement of the apps on the pages?
    2. any way for notification center to show on the lockscreen?
    3. How do I add/remove labels on the homepage for icons i dont use or icons i need
    4. How do i change what app a certain label opens (ie messages to open bitesms, twitter to open tweetbot)

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Great theme!!
    Last edited by omarmjhd; 2012-03-21 at 06:51 PM.
    2012-03-21 06:45 PM
    I did a scan of this thread but didn't see a Reminders icon. Could someone make one for me? Please

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the PSD
    Last edited by Jodiedicie; 2012-03-22 at 02:49 AM.
    2012-03-21 10:04 PM
    Hi,

I just added

<dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.viber</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>133,92,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.viber</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,100,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Viber.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

between Twitter and WhatsApp (I changed it from IM) but nothing happens... Overwrite Current.plist, respring, reboot, but still no Viber button anywhere. Could someone tell me please what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
    2012-03-22 03:24 AM
    Is there any way to remove a page? I removed all the icons from the 5th (scrolling page) by removing all the Page5 code, but the blank page still remains present
    2012-03-22 04:44 AM
    Hi,

I just added

<dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.viber</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>133,92,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    .<dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.viber</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,100,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Viber.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

between Twitter and WhatsApp (I changed it from IM) but nothing happens... Overwrite Current.plist, respring, reboot, but still no Viber button anywhere. Could someone tell me please what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
    You probably need to overwrite an existing button instead of inserting a new one.

Sick theme! Quick couple of questions:
    1. How can I add/remove/rearrange the labels and the apps on the home screen not in folders?
    2. The label to open Twitter doesnt work since I dont have the regular twitter app (I use tweetbot) how can I change this to work with tweetbot?

1. Is there anyway to change the arrangement of the apps on the pages?
    2. any way for notification center to show on the lockscreen?
    3. How do I add/remove labels on the homepage for icons i dont use or icons i need
    4. How do i change what app a certain label opens (ie messages to open bitesms, twitter to open tweetbot)

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Great theme!!
    Can't add/remove or rearrange to my knowledge; change the plist to change icons and corresponding apps they launch. It's time intensive, I know, but read through this entire thread and all your questions will be answered. Not trying to be a jerk.

Try the tweak Bulletin to show notification center on lock screen. Works well for me with this theme.
    Last edited by cpho; 2012-03-22 at 04:53 AM.
    2012-03-22 04:45 AM
    You probably need to overwrite an existing button instead of inserting a new one.
    Thanks for the quick response, but I found this post where another member says that he added two buttons (here's the image: http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...d-img_2536.png)

(Well, now that I'm thinking, maybe I should ask him how did he do it)

Cheers!
    2012-03-22 05:30 PM
1,460 ... 15556364656667 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD