User Tag List

You will not be able to transfer the current plist, Ill try to make the icon for you

Update today will include
    - New All apps animation
    - New Social Button
    - New Social Room
    - New Settings Wallpaper
    - Dock overlay option
    - New logout button
    - New winterboard UI ( thanks to DA_GHOST )
    - Color Keyboard

Some other things I cant think of, as well as a bunch of graphic editing.

Expect it in your inbox within a few hours

Tyler

Great news. I see u r a Pittsburgh guy. I'm PITT grad myself. Plz c post #394. Thanks.
    2011-05-30 11:45 PM
    Great news. I see u r a Pittsburgh guy. I'm PITT grad myself. Plz c post #394. Thanks.
    Will check your post momentarily, yes sir I live in Greensburg

sound great. doing more ram use now or staying the same?
    can't wait to get it ^^
    It went down :/

its only at 325+ now....

NEW VIDEO OF THE UPDATE!!!!!!

Mobile users!:
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-05-31 at 12:50 AM.
    2011-05-31 12:30 AM
    Sexy update incoming! Very very nice theme indeed, well thought out. I'm very lucky to know this guy.

2011-05-31 01:07 AM
    just paid for theme via paypal
    2011-05-31 01:20 AM
    just paid for theme via paypal
    just sent it to you
    Youll get an update very shortly i would just wait

UPDATE SENT!!!

CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVENT RECEIVED IT!!!
    Let me know the paypal adress you donated with
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-05-31 at 01:47 AM.
    2011-05-31 01:36 AM
    Tyler.....uninstalled thru cydia..and then install new 1.1...

1st of all what i notice is when in dreamboard and go to apply it..i don't have clear cache icons like you do..
    2nd..is after applying up at the top i dont have logout or overlay... Dont even see the word desktop...
    3rd...My media button doesnt scroll...
    havent checked anything else...
    Not on newest Dreamboard..would that matter or no...
    2011-05-31 02:29 AM
    Awesome update! Can't wait for the lock screen! Ghost did an amazing job on the UI
    2011-05-31 02:30 AM
    @jason i had the same problem, uninstall thru cydia and then make sure you into the dreamboard folder and delete the folder that says inspired os and then reinstall the deb. that worked for me
    2011-05-31 02:38 AM
    ok ill try it thx..ill report back!
    2011-05-31 02:40 AM
    Yea Do what Jedi said. You must delete all the old traces of the inspired OS beta.

And yes you need the newest version/ the not cracked one to have icon cache.

If your using the cracked version. Don't ask questions.

I'm really annoyed with the amount of people emailing me with the same problem I CLEARLY outlined in the readme and email.

Tyler
    2011-05-31 02:43 AM
    Yea Do what Jedi said. You must delete all the old traces of the inspired OS beta.

And yes you need the newest version/ the not cracked one to have icon cache.

If your using the cracked version. Don't ask questions.

I'm really annoyed with the amount of people emailing me with the same problem I CLEARLY outlined in the readme and email.

Tyler
    Can't help the ignorant
    2011-05-31 02:46 AM
    @jason i had the same problem, uninstall thru cydia and then make sure you into the dreamboard folder and delete the folder that says inspired os and then reinstall the deb. that worked for me
    OK IT WORKED THX...
    Ok I apologize Tyler...Thanks for the GREAT theme!!
    2011-05-31 02:47 AM
    no problem, Tyler will you be releasing the psd's to make our own rooms?
    2011-05-31 02:59 AM
    Great theme.
    What is the overlay botton (top right corner) for?
    Also, can someone please tell me the code to get icon labels...I know I have to edit the first few lines of the plist, but values do I put for integer?

Thank you.
    2011-05-31 03:01 AM
    the overlay button adds a dock overlay to the dock icons when your in the room
    2011-05-31 03:05 AM
    Soooo I got the update and damn man.....just amazing

Now for suggestion/comment time

Personally I liked the first version of the "BackButton" but hey I can do it.

I know your probably working on a background switcher...could go under the overlay button..would look pretty good esp when I make my db button to the old one.

Maybe on the icons that swipe..put like a small symbol or something to show (yes people will never know unless they read the readme lmao

And Maybe next release we will have the "Desktops" centered :P

Just my thoughts, take it like a grain of salt

EDIT

Almost forgot.....Icon labels only on Applications I might dive into re-writing it when I get all my old changes back
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2011-05-31 at 03:43 AM.
    2011-05-31 03:12 AM
    Tyler, Thanks very much for all your hard work on this theme, its amazing! Also thanks to DA_Ghost for the UI and anyone else involved!

Now that this is the final release, can I make a sugestion to someone whos good at playing with plists etc. Would it be possible to make the Settings a swipe/split menu behind jailbreak? And have Media and Social as there own desktops/rooms?

Thanks in advance
    2011-05-31 03:37 AM
    Tyler, Thanks very much for all your hard work on this theme, its amazing! Also thanks to DA_Ghost for the UI and anyone else involved!

Now that this is the final release, can I make a sugestion to someone whos good at playing with plists etc. Would it be possible to make the Settings a swipe/split menu behind jailbreak? And have Media and Social as there own desktops/rooms?

Thanks in advance
    I would also like to have that if possible ;-)
    2011-05-31 04:02 AM

Thanks in advance
    ill do it tomorrow
    2011-05-31 04:04 AM
    Tyler! You have blown away my expectations on this theme, I love it all love all the work and dedication you put into the theme we all paid for, not all themers have your attitude... Keep up the awesome work and so looking forward to the LS to complete my phone!! Thanks so much to you and da_ghost!!

ill do it tomorrow
    Awesome!! ;-)
    2011-05-31 04:05 AM
969 ... 11192021222331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD