just donated
    5HP5923286606661B
    2011-05-26 07:21 PM
    v2 works to a point, i think some of the icons are messed up like paypal opens the calender and email opens safari and what not. can't wait for a finished product!!!
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2011-05-26 08:06 PM
    I got it into safemode(yay?). I'm on the latest db beta like I said and ip4 4.2.1. If I switch db themes >2 times and then enter/exit the "rooms" of your theme it crashes. But when I removed the db beta all was well.
    2011-05-26 08:16 PM
    Chalk it up to buggy DB beta. But of course that's been stated in the description on Cydia. We all just run the risk of messing things up by running it.
    2011-05-26 08:25 PM
    just installed theme,with latest db and on 4.3.3
    edited a few apps, haven't had a proper good play with it yet
    but everything seems fine atm
    2011-05-26 08:30 PM
    Yes, everyone seems to be having 0 problems. I cannot control the instability of the dreamboard beta, sorry guys.

Will be home in a little while. Time to start banging out the plist.
    2011-05-26 09:15 PM
    Just donated
    Last edited by gunth; 2011-05-26 at 10:52 PM.
    2011-05-26 09:34 PM
    v2 works to a point, i think some of the icons are messed up like paypal opens the calender and email opens safari and what not. can't wait for a finished product!!!
    that has happened to me before on other themes, I thing that issue is DB, but if you respring they should open the correct ones again
    2011-05-26 09:49 PM
    Just donated
    21K6333641333434B
    Please delete confirmation numbers, paypal emails me when you donate, no need to post the confirmation numbers.

Emails sent

that has happened to me before on other themes, I thing that issue is DB, but if you respring they should open the correct ones again
    I've also had this happen a few times on all themes, just a minor DB issue, respring will fix.

One more thing, please check the thread/read-me before implying something doesn't work. 99% of errors I have come across so far have either been addressed, or are caused from user error.

Getting home from work now. Hopefully the update tonight will include all rooms functioning. Final release v1 by this weekend.

As well as a few surprises.

Tyler
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-05-26 at 10:05 PM.
    2011-05-26 09:52 PM
    ok first , tyler this theme is very good like all of what you do !! .
    i would like it to be able to change the middle button as i dont change theme a lot so i dont use the dreamboard a lot !!! or maybe make it customizable !!! .
    i have no doubt to see everything customizable !!
    tyler is the middle box gonna be app holdster ? so i can change the paypal app and put other ??
    2011-05-26 10:43 PM
    Man I can't wait for all the rooms to b fully functional. This theme might turn out to be my default over appleweb and boxor, which I'm currently running. I'm lovin the animations on the rooms and the dock. One thing I've noticed is that in a room once u open up, say tools, you can't get the folder to close after it's opened even once you exit the room. In sure it just cuz it's still in beta tho. What kinda surprises you planning on adding? I guess it ain't a surprise if u tell us.
    2011-05-26 10:50 PM
    Tyler

just donated for the theme ( [email protected]) you'll see
    should I have a crack at porting the beta so you can get a feeling on how final release ported would look like?
    I can do it today & try making a youtube video to send you

and oh yes.. why does it come up as if i payed for rooted? it's stated like that in my email..?
    2011-05-26 11:22 PM
    oh ok, iv'e never ran into this problem! thanks mang. all fixed now.

and many more
    2011-05-26 11:26 PM
    Man I can't wait for all the rooms to b fully functional. This theme might turn out to be my default over appleweb and boxor, which I'm currently running. I'm lovin the animations on the rooms and the dock. One thing I've noticed is that in a room once u open up, say tools, you can't get the folder to close after it's opened even once you exit the room. In sure it just cuz it's still in beta tho. What kinda surprises you planning on adding? I guess it ain't a surprise if u tell us.

LOL dude your always saying things I have no idea what your talking about, the tools, favorites, news, my apps, they all close and open with the same button....

New version out in an hour or two, grab this theme now!!!
    2011-05-26 11:38 PM
    looking forward to the new version,will we have to delete old theme or just override it?
    also will all the doors be open in all the rooms lol?
    2011-05-26 11:45 PM
    Lol for some reason I couldn't get the folders to close when I pressed on it again. But I rebooted and now I'm able to close em. Sorry bro I'm at work and using my phone to type **** and really busy today. Looking forward to the update tho.
    2011-05-26 11:50 PM
    tyler

oke so i did some testing with the theme...it's a no go for the iPad like this
    theme won't even start , get screen for 0.5 sec en goes into instant crash
    maybe a lighter version for the ipad?
    or just altered a bit perhaps?
    2011-05-27 01:42 AM
    donated! can't wait to get it, looks amazing!
    2011-05-27 01:48 AM
    for the folder not closing problem, try a respring or reboot, let us know if that fixes it. I didn't have that problem. Look forward to the update!!!

and many more
    2011-05-27 02:03 AM
    Alright guys, finishing up the update now, I think everyone will be very pleased with it...

It is still NO WHERE NEAR DONE....

But at least now all the rooms are open
    2011-05-27 02:49 AM
969 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD