that should work. which widget are you using and changed?

I have managed to create a couple of icons for this theme, but I cannot get to show up. I tried creating a folder in bundles and putting the icon there. I also tried creating a folder in folders and that didn't work either. Any one have any other suggestions?
    If it isn't working, then either the name of the folder isn't correct or the image name isn't correct, if you're going according to appinfo try to create every icon name it has, still doesn't work i'm stumped. That would just be a normal bug and nothing to do with my theme Sometimes when updates come out for the app they change the icon name.
    Last edited by larke; 2011-06-02 at 05:51 PM.
    2011-06-02 05:49 PM
    that should work. which widget are you using and changed?

If it isn't working, then either the name of the folder isn't correct or the image name isn't correct, if you're going according to appinfo try to create every icon name it has, still doesn't work i'm stumped. That would just be a normal bug and nothing to do with my theme Sometimes when updates come out for the app they change the icon name.
    That did the trick. Thanks.
    2011-06-02 06:37 PM
    I personaly havnt updated, so i apologize if this was addressed in the update, but I found one piece of imagry which is just slightly off.

If you play back a voice recording in the voice memos app, the playback slider is just slightly off (not a solid straight line). Not a big deal for me, I plan on fixing real quick on my own when i get back to customizing this theme, but thought I would bring it to your attention for future updates.

Thanks
    Thanks, found the image, should eventually get through on an update. those images are so dang tiny, hard to get them lined up right.
    2011-06-02 06:39 PM
    Does anybody know the color code for the black? please thanks.
    2011-06-02 06:52 PM
    2011-06-02 06:54 PM
    Hi larke. I'm loving the new weather window mod!

Just a couple of things I think would be good.

Is there a way to remove the grid from the weather window?

Also is it possible to get the weather animated? Perhaps a mod of Ian Nichols animated weather?

The last thing that would be good is an animated clock widget

Cheers again.
    2011-06-03 12:53 AM
    lol
    2011-06-03 12:55 AM

Also is it possible to get the weather animated? Perhaps a mod of Ian Nichols animated weather?

Cheers again.
    Nope, and Nope, and Nope The point of the window was to be a window... Got the idea when I was working on another one, that I don't know if it will pan out. But to have all icons windows and be able to see the background through them and have it change with the weather, but hard to find a color style that looks right on both dark and light colors. I already get crap from using another theme's weather widget, not about to get into that with yet another widget.
    2011-06-03 01:36 AM

Cheers again.
    Here's what I'm using in the meantime...Plan on making a better one, but this was my simple fix for the time being.
    Attached Thumbnails [WIP] iApplesauce-liveclockicon-2x.png  
    Attached Images [WIP] iApplesauce-liveclockicon.png 
    2011-06-03 02:44 AM
    Here's what I'm using in the meantime...Plan on making a better one, but this was my simple fix for the time being.
    oh do you mean for LiveClock? cause I did make an icon for that. Just blank though, I liked the look, but I can understand wanting the notches on it. and looks nice
    2011-06-03 03:05 AM
    oh do you mean for LiveClock? cause I did make an icon for that. Just blank though, I liked the look, but I can understand wanting the notches on it. and looks nice
    Haha...just re-read the post, thought it read live clock, not clock widget.

I had too hard of a time seeing my clock hands on the blank icon, so thats why I threw in the black gradient background.

Edit: Also, currently working on making the bottom SB window, a matching weather background with the current widget!
    Last edited by StogieKing; 2011-06-03 at 03:46 AM.
    2011-06-03 03:41 AM
    okie can't wait to see!
    2011-06-03 04:27 AM
    Hi Larke

Is there any chance of getting the PSD for the weather window layer.png?
    2011-06-03 08:46 PM
    Awesome Job Larke...
    I just love this theme, it's in the way it should be !!!!

2011-06-04 02:50 PM
    Hi, I'm trying to fix the DTW Alt LS to have my pic fit properly into the main picture area. Is there something I need to change in the css file? Thanks muchly!
    2011-06-07 07:43 AM
    Hi, I'm trying to fix the DTW Alt LS to have my pic fit properly into the main picture area. Is there something I need to change in the css file? Thanks muchly!
    It just uses a regular 640x960 or 320x480 background to go behind it, if you wanted to use a picture thats only the size of the window then you would need to edit the css file to tell it not to change the size of the background as well as tell it you put the image a certain amount of pixels down from the top. Not sure what the numbers would be, but easy enough to figure out with trial and error Which is how I do it. You could also just edit the Layer file and just put an image there if have photoshop or something similar. Elements does a lot of the same things and so much cheaper, everyone should have it

Hi Larke

Is there any chance of getting the PSD for the weather window layer.png?
    Sorry, no, I have a really hard time giving out psds, even when people actually buy the theme. So I try not to do that. But if you have photoshop or elements I'm sure you could recreate it fairly easily anyway

Haha...just re-read the post, thought it read live clock, not clock widget.

I had too hard of a time seeing my clock hands on the blank icon, so thats why I threw in the black gradient background.

Edit: Also, currently working on making the bottom SB window, a matching weather background with the current widget!
    That's awesome, I love the code Dacal and KRSChris came up with it, its very very easy to use and edit to look many different ways CSS is a wonderful thing
    Last edited by larke; 2011-06-07 at 03:48 PM.
    2011-06-07 03:43 PM
    [QUOTE=larke;6085256]It just uses a regular 640x960 or 320x480 background to go behind it, if you wanted to use a picture thats only the size of the window then you would need to edit the css file to tell it not to change the size of the background as well as tell it you put the image a certain amount of pixels down from the top. Not sure what the numbers would be, but easy enough to figure out with trial and error Which is how I do it. You could also just edit the Layer file and just put an image there if have photoshop or something similar. Elements does a lot of the same things and so much cheaper, everyone should have it

Thanks for the reply. Do you know where or what section in the css file handles the picture area? I'm not sure which section handles that part. I don't want to be messing with random numbers and screw the whole thing up.
    2011-06-07 09:44 PM
    A few icons I made for me......

PingChat!
    LiveProfile
    iGoogler
    Attached Thumbnails [WIP] iApplesauce-pingchat-.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-liveprofile.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-igoogler.png  
    2011-06-07 10:51 PM
    Does anyone have snappy, colorsplash, terminal or flashlight icons please. Thanks
    2011-06-08 01:49 AM
    It just uses a regular 640x960 or 320x480 background to go behind it, if you wanted to use a picture thats only the size of the window then you would need to edit the css file to tell it not to change the size of the background as well as tell it you put the image a certain amount of pixels down from the top. Not sure what the numbers would be, but easy enough to figure out with trial and error Which is how I do it. You could also just edit the Layer file and just put an image there if have photoshop or something similar. Elements does a lot of the same things and so much cheaper, everyone should have it

Thanks for the reply. Do you know where or what section in the css file handles the picture area? I'm not sure which section handles that part. I don't want to be messing with random numbers and screw the whole thing up.
    its should be #Wall if you edit those dimensions as well as top and left and right you should be able to center it in that space.
    2011-06-08 03:46 PM
204 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD