Would you mind explaining to me what it is?
    Blaze SnowCover4 is a nice tweak for your lock. Go check it on cydia is free.
    2011-06-02 04:57 AM
    I have a problem changing the weather location on my homescreen... My lockscreen was just fine, I went right into the file (var/stash/themes/HoverLS) and changed it on my lockscreen, but when I go into themes/HoverSB, I only have 4 files... info/plist, [email protected], SMSbackground.png, and [email protected].... There's no wallpaper.html... I've looked everywhere I can think of, but it doesn't seem to be there.
    2011-06-02 06:59 AM
    2011-06-02 07:50 AM
    BlueCoconuts: ----->iHover_SB Widget.theme

Can I ask another noob question?
    What does snowcover4 do really?
    It says something about the lockscreen,do you need another app to get whatever it's supposed to do on the lockscreen?
    Thanks
    SnowCover4 is a tweak that when listening to music on ur iPhone and while it is locked, while in the lockscreen you can swipe left or right to change tracks, up & down for volume or double tap to play/pause. The iHover theme for it makes it look extra special, very useful tweak and a must have for all jailbreakers.
    Last edited by Rafy0003; 2011-06-02 at 10:03 AM.
    2011-06-02 09:55 AM
    I have a problem changing the weather location on my homescreen... My lockscreen was just fine, I went right into the file (var/stash/themes/HoverLS) and changed it on my lockscreen, but when I go into themes/HoverSB, I only have 4 files... info/plist, [email protected], SMSbackground.png, and [email protected].... There's no wallpaper.html... I've looked everywhere I can think of, but it doesn't seem to be there.
    Thats because you looking at the wrong theme. The wallpaper.html is in iHover_SB Widget.theme

PSDs link posted on bottom of first post.
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-02 at 03:15 PM.
    2011-06-02 03:02 PM
    I am having trouble setting up the icons, i have iconoclasm and gridlock but i have 5 icons lined up on every column..
    Thanks! Please help me!
    Last edited by danimals; 2011-06-02 at 08:25 PM.
    2011-06-02 08:05 PM
    I am having trouble setting up the icons, i have iconoclasm and gridlock but i have 5 icons lined up on every column..
    Thanks! Please help me!
    Did you select the iHover layout?
    2011-06-02 08:32 PM
    On Winterboard?

iHover_SB HD - Checked
    iHover_SB Widget - Checked
    iHover_Lock - Checked
    iHover HD Cydia Apps - Checked

and also, with the keyboard.. I have iAcces 4 installed but my keyboard is still the same (default).
    2011-06-02 08:34 PM
    Use Color keyboard not iacces. Did yOu put the iconoclasm in the iconoclasm folder?
    2011-06-02 09:02 PM
    problem solved. Helped by Tuky06.
    thanks again!
    2011-06-02 09:16 PM
    I've Got it almost perfect set to just how I want it now thanks for your work and excellent help. Just one last little thing
    When playing music on a docking station the pause, << and >> buttons are not in the box that's created for them. How do I delete the box altogether. They are fine on no docking station. So personally I think it would be better with out the oval box

Like I said it was a little thing, but it's NEARLY perfect

Cheers
    Last edited by actove; 2011-06-02 at 10:41 PM.
    2011-06-02 10:38 PM
    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the weather widget source to accuweather or even yahoo woeid.
    2011-06-02 11:33 PM
    Here are some icons I made for this awesome theme!

2011-06-03 03:27 AM
    I've Got it almost perfect set to just how I want it now thanks for your work and excellent help. Just one last little thing
    When playing music on a docking station the pause, << and >> buttons are not in the box that's created for them. How do I delete the box altogether. They are fine on no docking station. So personally I think it would be better with out the oval box

Like I said it was a little thing, but it's NEARLY perfect

Cheers
    Could you post a screenshot?

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the weather widget source to accuweather or even yahoo woeid.
    I dont like yahoo weather either but i believe thats the only source that works as of right now, i might be wrong though.

Here are some icons I made for this awesome theme!

Those are sweet man. Would you be so kind and zip them up in their bundle/folder for future updates?
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-03 at 05:34 AM.
    2011-06-03 05:32 AM
    Could you post a screenshot?

I dont like yahoo weather either but i believe thats the only source that works as of right now, i might be wrong though.

Those are sweet man. Would you be so kind and zip them up in their bundle/folder for future updates?
    Sure, no problem man i'll email em' to you.
    2011-06-03 06:01 AM
    Sure, no problem man i'll email em' to you.
    Alright thank you boss.
    2011-06-03 06:14 AM
    hi theme creator, 4 thumbs up for your ihover theme....

just wanna ask some few questions and help =D like for this one how could i have this? and what do you call this.. thanks

2011-06-03 07:21 AM
    hi theme creator, 4 thumbs up for your ihover theme....

just wanna ask some few questions and help =D like for this one how could i have this? and what do you call this.. thanks

Thank you.
    What's the help you need exactly?
    2011-06-03 02:11 PM
    that image how can i have in my multitasking that ipod with the play forward button??? do i need to install anything? and regarding the multitasking background how to use the iHover multitasking background? thanks
    2011-06-03 02:28 PM
    problem solved. Helped by Tuky06.
    thanks again!
    HI
    how you solve the problem with iconoclasm ?
    2011-06-03 03:28 PM
363 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.