When I open up the backboard app, it just stays on the loading screen and never goes to where is should go. I have no idea on how to get it to work again. I re-installed it and even disabled EVERY tweak that I had installed and it still doesn't work. Does any body know how to fix this problem? If not, is there any good alternatives to backboard? I have a 4th gen iPod running 4.2.1.
    2011-05-29 02:29 AM
    same here, it worked earlier and just stopped working. done exactly the same as you to try sorting it!! NOTHING!

2011-05-29 04:39 AM
    Yea tried everything I could think of no luck
    2011-05-29 05:55 AM
    it was last updated 6 months ago. do you all really exspect it to work past 4.1?
    2011-05-29 08:03 AM
    its been working since i first got it, and ive not updated my phone! works fine, then suddenly stops working?!?! is it possible that it was put on some kind of countdown to inevitable failure??

heads up!!!someone else posted it works in airplane mode!! turn it on and it works!! temp fix i guess!! works tho!
    Last edited by Farmski; 2011-05-29 at 11:43 AM.
    2011-05-29 11:38 AM
    The same problem here tried everything uninstalled it reinstalled it almost everything getting frustrated but the airplane mode trick does work but i wish someone solves this problem don't want to lose this.
    2011-05-29 11:20 PM
    its been working since i first got it, and ive not updated my phone! works fine, then suddenly stops working?!?! is it possible that it was put on some kind of countdown to inevitable failure??

heads up!!!someone else posted it works in airplane mode!! turn it on and it works!! temp fix i guess!! works tho!
    Same problem! Airplane mode worked for me. Too bad to have to use it that way, though. Should be fixed!
    2011-05-30 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD