got it working what a great theme with the wait itsnow 3.45 am got my phone sorted sleep time ps iam on os 4.3.3 and the new bd love it
    goodnight all
    2011-06-02 04:44 AM
    Hmmm, I'm going to try different OS versions and see what happens

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2011-06-02 04:51 AM
    got it working what a great theme with the wait itsnow 3.45 am got my phone sorted sleep time ps iam on os 4.3.3 and the new bd love it
    goodnight all
    What did you do? Did you just download the newest version? Let me know tomorrow when you get on... thanks!
    2011-06-02 04:58 AM
    Try downloading the new plist from the above post... The only difference I can think of is that I reloaded my phone after the Tron theme, and upgraded to the new DB 1.1.1. So I really don't know where the problem lies... all of the code and coding is done outside the iOS environment, so for it to FUBAR as it has been doing... and yet TRON was like 25K plus lines of code and GOW is miniscual... homey, i'm at a lost to!

On your last comment, maybe I should put a stripper pole as my AVATAR!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
    Please add the stripper pole asap because it ain't working even with this special plist arghhhhh

I did see the famous black screen with the phone icon (1st time ever) for a 1/10 of a sec then safemode magic.

3xARGHHH I wish I could help you figure this out but I'm a total noob when it comes to DB themes building.
    2011-06-02 05:12 AM
    Please add the stripper pole asap because it ain't working even with this special plist arghhhhh

I did see the famous black screen with the phone icon (1st time ever) for a 1/10 of a sec then safemode magic.

3xARGHHH I wish I could help you figure this out but I'm a total noob when it comes to DB themes building.
    No worries, wish I had others helping me to... seems that clarke got it to work somehow. I'm waiting on his response tomorrow.
    2011-06-02 06:11 AM
    No worries, wish I had others helping me to... seems that clarke got it to work somehow. I'm waiting on his response tomorrow.
    Here's the one I got working on 4.3.3 but everyone just note that the blood icon doesn't work and the appgrid editing doesn't either.

GodofWar.zip
    2011-06-02 07:05 AM
    Well, appgrid is no problem for me, even if it dissapears, then, i will edit it somehow. Umm, i set the permissions appropiately and yet, i still cannot edit the icons. For the first page icons, They do no load when actiavted in dreamboard, but when you scroll to another page adn then back to the first, they are there. Just mini things, idc for the much, this theme is just so cool.
    2011-06-02 12:31 PM
    Here's the one I got working on 4.3.3 but everyone just note that the blood icon doesn't work and the appgrid editing doesn't either.

GodofWar.zip
    Good SH!T man thanks! What did you have to do?

Well, appgrid is no problem for me, even if it dissapears, then, i will edit it somehow. Umm, i set the permissions appropiately and yet, i still cannot edit the icons. For the first page icons, They do no load when actiavted in dreamboard, but when you scroll to another page adn then back to the first, they are there. Just mini things, idc for the much, this theme is just so cool.
    Just verified that the appgrid doesn't like overwriting to a new app, even though I set permissions... I guess you will have to go through iFile and add the bundle id's. I don't like that process... but I guess it is what it is.
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-06-02 at 12:55 PM.
    2011-06-02 12:50 PM
    Good SH!T man thanks! What did you have to do?

Just verified that the appgrid doesn't like overwriting to a new app, even though I set permissions... I guess you will have to go through iFile and add the bundle id's. I don't like that process... but I guess it is what it is.
    bundle id's? ...... :Pokerface: im kinda lost..... Still learning tho, i got the wiki infront of my, i will find out sooner or later. Also, what does the Current.plist do? Cause i dont see anything about it in the wiki
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 2011-06-02 at 01:55 PM.
    2011-06-02 01:31 PM
    Works great for me on 4.3.1.....except for no 'All Apps' option and unable to use edit function. Will you be updating with these options? Amazing theme, great work and i look forward to any future ones you release!
    2011-06-02 01:57 PM
    Works great for me on 4.3.1.....except for no 'All Apps' option and unable to use edit function. Will you be updating with these options? Amazing theme, great work and i look forward to any future ones you release!
    If you want, I can make the all app options... will get it done tonight... maybe I'll edit it on my phone and post it up... i'm at work! X-p

Just wanted to add some expletives.... why the @$%@#$^@#[email protected]#^#$%&^&^%$#[email protected]#%^$ has this been hit or miss... ok, I feel better now! LMAO!!!
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-06-02 at 03:30 PM.
    2011-06-02 03:27 PM
    If you want, I can make the all app options... will get it done tonight... maybe I'll edit it on my phone and post it up... i'm at work! X-p

Just wanted to add some expletives.... why the @$%@#$^@#[email protected]#^#$%&^&^%$#[email protected]#%^$ has this been hit or miss... ok, I feel better now! LMAO!!!
    Let it all out bro. Thanks for the theme, im trying to figure it out myself, ya know...
    2011-06-02 05:10 PM
    Heres an updated plist... it has the allapps feature switched to true... meaning all apps will show up and there are no seperate categories.

GOW.zip

Download, extract, delete old, import new... voila!!

@TheBuachaill That's for you big homey!!! And anyone else wanting to give it a try!
    2011-06-02 05:33 PM

lol! Thanks a mil.
    And if you can get the Edit function working i can't see myself using a different theme for awhile
    2011-06-02 06:00 PM
    Alright, can ya make a new download link? Like GOWv4? Cause replacing .plist kinda confuses meh... Ya know...sorry but ya. Kinda makes it easier to check first page and updates, etc.
    2011-06-02 06:03 PM
    Hey KJ,

One thing I noticed in your theme is that there are a lot of .psd & .jpeg files in your folders.

Comparing it with other DB themes, it seems they only include .png

Maybe that's what causing the safemode.

What do you think?
    2011-06-02 06:10 PM
    Heres an updated plist... it has the allapps feature switched to true... meaning all apps will show up and there are no seperate categories.

GOW.zip

Download, extract, delete old, import new... voila!!

@TheBuachaill That's for you big homey!!! And anyone else wanting to give it a try!
    Legend, fair play! Donated as well
    2011-06-02 06:17 PM
    Got it working bro. Looks hot. Ummm only thing wrong is edit mode and i miss the categories. ima tryto remake the GOW.plist to see if it works. If it does ima save and post.
    2011-06-02 06:47 PM
    Hmmmm - i must be doing something wrong. Deleted plist file and copied new one over yet all appears to be the same, i am not getting all apps displayed - any thoughts?
    2011-06-02 07:03 PM
    Hey KJ,

One thing I noticed in your theme is that there are a lot of .psd & .jpeg files in your folders.

Comparing it with other DB themes, it seems they only include .png

Maybe that's what causing the safemode.

What do you think?
    It shouldn't matter because the code in the plist isn't calling those images. It just doesn't automatically load images... they have be called forth... like this:

<key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/GodofWar/Images/[email protected]</string>

Get it?

And I stated when I repackaged it I packaged 'EVERYTHING'. I mean, you can delete the rest of the files, it doens't matter... they are not being called. The jpegs were the 'working' files that I used to build the theme... I used those in photoshop. I'll make a link on the first page....

Legend, fair play! Donated as well
    Did the allapps show?

Got it working bro. Looks hot. Ummm only thing wrong is edit mode and i miss the categories. ima tryto remake the GOW.plist to see if it works. If it does ima save and post.
    A good test for you is to compare the old with the new so you can see the code that is missing/changed to what it's showing now... to get more familiar with how things work... just a suggestion.

Hmmmm - i must be doing something wrong. Deleted plist file and copied new one over yet all appears to be the same, i am not getting all apps displayed - any thoughts?
    Yes... delete current.plist... and just like facebook... for some reason you have to touch the screen a little and the apps will show.
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-06-02 at 07:08 PM.
    2011-06-02 07:05 PM
138 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD