What Are your winterboard selections from top to bottom?
    Ha barsoverbeats my winterboard setup is
    Inztw3 loadingscreen
    Elite icons
    UI
    INZTW3
    I check in the bundles folder and the Cydia and music store folders are not there I use the elite icons cause I like the detail on them it relealy strange can you help bro should I try and reinstall the theme and see what happens ?
    2011-06-28 06:04 PM
    Can someone send me the status bar fix for verizon 4.2.8?
    2011-06-28 06:06 PM
    @ELILAB

Thanks for putting all the icons in one place to use!!! If i use any of those icons that look grayish and don't have the cyan neon line under each of them, will they look just like that or do they switch to elite ones if I choose elite let's say?? I hope you understand what I'm trying to say... Thanks again for your work!!
    Hi,

the neonline comes with the iconmask, thats the reason most of the icons dont have them.

most of these icons are pro icons, for elite you need elite icons, but elite is not easy to make.

the only thing to do if you want to use them, is to name them right and put them in the correct bundle or folder.

appinfo may help you

hope i understand right

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2011-06-28 06:09 PM
    Until we get the real deal from K

Can you share this lockscreen??
    2011-06-28 06:21 PM
    Until we get the real deal from K

Killer setup as usual T!!
    2011-06-28 06:24 PM
    If I have time this afternoon I will do them all.

Hey thor !! How are you men ?? Any news with the psd i ve send you ?? If you can send me your mod on my mail !!

Just a question . Is the widget is from Ultimate Black BadgB ??
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

2011-06-28 07:06 PM
    2011-06-28 07:43 PM
    Beautiful lock, it's possible to share it please ?
    2011-06-28 07:58 PM
    Good morning, everyone.... almost noon over here now.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-28 08:13 PM
    hey dude is there anyway you put the weather for springboard, just the weather? i kinda like it

its 2 pm here in ny, waitin for uncharted 3 beta i know its off topic just incase anyone here play that game too
    2011-06-28 08:16 PM
    thanks for the update getting closer and closer to perfection
    2011-06-28 08:19 PM
    Hello-k nitsua, my home is 8 hours and PM lol it's a scorching 86F
    2011-06-28 08:20 PM
    thanks for the update getting closer and closer to perfection
    sup my friend
    2011-06-28 08:20 PM
    its 2 pm here in ny, waitin for uncharted 3 beta i know its off topic just incase anyone here play that game too
    I'd be excited if I had a PS3... Xbox gamer. But one of the only reasons why I want a PS3 is the Uncharted series... and the God of War series as well.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-28 08:21 PM
    I'd be excited if I had a PS3... Xbox gamer. But one of the only reasons why I want a PS3 is the Uncharted series... and the God of War series as well.
    hell ya u should get it those are the two best games for ps3, its worth it

i got platinum on both

i had xbox too for damn 3 red lite just killed it, need the new one, waitin also for gears of war 3
    2011-06-28 08:23 PM
    Rob dude!
    Killer work on the ui so far!
    Although I wasn't surprised. I've come to expect the little hidden touches you throw in here and there

K man....photoshop talent at it's best. You're detail and for certain painstaking effort on the icons is amazing.
    Nice work gents.
    2011-06-28 08:31 PM
    Rob dude!
    Killer work on the ui so far!
    Although I wasn't surprised. I've come to expect the little hidden touches you throw in here and there

K man....photoshop talent at it's best. You're detail and for certain painstaking effort on the icons is amazing.
    Nice work gents.
    i agree with you my friend
    2011-06-28 08:32 PM
    Love that folders icon norcal can you share that?
    It's in your springboard folder just rename it
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-06-28 08:42 PM
    another batch....just killing time

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-14.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-2.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-5.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-17.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-7.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-16.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-3.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-9.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-19.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-15.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-20.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-10.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-6.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-13.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-4.png
    2011-06-28 08:45 PM
    hey thanks alot....question, how do u get the 9 centre icons to fit so precisely in the box?
    Use iconoclasm frm Cydia and set it to 5x5 layout
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-06-28 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD