Do you have the pro Blue Icon?
    Nope ,and dont have a blue psd ...rumcajs must have it..
    2011-06-30 02:21 AM
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-06-30 at 02:28 AM.
    2011-06-30 02:23 AM
    Austin sorry to hear about your friend, thoughts and prayers for you and them. I just found out my oldest friends daughter from elementary school was paralyzed on her 21st bday in a horrific motorcycle accident. I tell ya life is precious and these kinds of tragic events really make me stop and take stock of the big picture..........

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-30 02:24 AM
    2011-06-30 02:40 AM
    a few I made
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-themeit-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pandora.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-settings-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-modmyi-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-foldericonbg-2x-iphone.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-dropbox.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bitesms.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-1password-2x.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-30 02:45 AM
    Hey Justin

What's wrong, bud?
    That doesn't sound really well

Mi

Hey Rum

Whow, you really throw these out to us ... amazing
    And so appreciated, buddy

Thanky so much ...

Mi

Yes, please
    Not to upset anyone but I practically already own this theme.....its called iNitsua Z Twilight!
    2011-06-30 03:28 AM
    Not to upset anyone but I practically already own this theme.....its called iNitsua Z Twilight!
    Hmm.. I think u need this bro :P

2011-06-30 03:30 AM
    Although the color scheme is almost identical I would have to say that this theme is leagues beyond twilight. Given that they are both great themes but I predict this one to go much further.
    2011-06-30 03:35 AM
    Hmm.. I think u need this bro :P

My Homescreen dont lie.....see for yoursel. icons and UI is different. Not knocking it, just to similar
    2011-06-30 03:35 AM
    My Homescreen dont lie.....see for yoursel. icons and UI is different. Not knocking it, just to similar
    You say you don't have an iPhone do how would you know other than a few screenshots what it looks and feels like on one? Yesterday you come in all sad telling everyone you won't be contributing to this theme and now you tell us it's a clone.
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-06-30 at 04:01 AM.
    2011-06-30 03:49 AM
    You day you don't have an iPhone do how would you know other than a few screenshots what it looks and feels like on one? Yesterday you come in all sad telling everyone you won't be contributing to this theme and now you tell us it's a clone.
    Relax, i'm sure he is juz jesting
    2011-06-30 03:53 AM
    Cool...so you got iPhone now???....awesome...
    2011-06-30 03:55 AM
    Please click on my signature for all of my mods.
    2011-06-30 04:04 AM
    Can't seem to find that thread. Where is it?
    Z's Zui weather

Reposted the link here: Download zui weather.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way, remember to thank him in Zui thread
    2011-06-30 04:05 AM
    Yo guys anyone who wants an invite to googleplus shoot me an email eenofonn(at)gmail and I'll hook you up
    2011-06-30 04:07 AM
    Yo guys anyone who wants an invite to googleplus shoot me an email eenofonn(at)gmail and I'll hook you up
    sorry bro, noob qn but wat is googleplus? Yes i am lazy to google googleplus :P
    2011-06-30 04:09 AM
    please click on my signature for all of my mods.
    lmao!!!!
    2011-06-30 04:10 AM
    Cool...so you got iPhone now???....awesome...
    Yes sir.....today!!!!!!
    2011-06-30 04:10 AM
    Yes sir.....today!!!!!!
    *Big E dances in the streets* WOOT good for you Justin! Did you get anything different this time (size, color)?
    2011-06-30 04:11 AM
    email sent sir

*Big E dances in the streets* WOOT good for you Justin! Did you get anything different this time (size, color)?
    iPhone 4 white of course.....I tell you what, it definitely helps making things easier. Darkness (Ivan) asked me how did i make anything without having an iphone or ipod
    2011-06-30 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD