update tonight right?
    2011-07-03 05:21 AM
    Give this a try...

http://db.tt/vIGzJJL

The redline is even better, has a little something extra that one doesn't.

Thanks Derrick!
    Wow! Awesome keyboard!!
    2011-07-03 05:26 AM
    update is scheduled for tonight! cant wait, phone feels naked without ui and LS

is that keyboard with colorkeyboard or?
    2011-07-03 05:26 AM
    yes its for CK...unfortunately themers seem to not like iacces anymore...dont know why but i threw 20 bucks away on that garbage!! Its only garbage because no one uses it anymore! iAcces is even EASIER to theme and they dont use it....kinda sucks really
    2011-07-03 05:36 AM
    i actually prefer CK, iacces seemed to cause a bit of a lag
    2011-07-03 05:37 AM
    i think its awesome, i have this theme on my ios 5 beta 2
    i was on itbut now am back on ios 5, loved the features but its laggy[/QUOTE]

i havent had like any lag at alllll.
    2011-07-03 05:50 AM
    i actually prefer CK, iacces seemed to cause a bit of a lag
    yeah i have that with both right after a respring (going from the springboard to spotlight to check, or using them with a really heavy lockscreen)they are even imo.
    2011-07-03 05:52 AM
    this keyboard is nice, but its missing the globe for the emoticons
    2011-07-03 05:54 AM
    1 HOUR!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa im staying up!!
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-07-03 at 06:47 AM.
    2011-07-03 06:23 AM
    I just want Bars and K to know...on every update/release I've stayed up all night until the morning for them...kinda like how a kid can't sleep the night before Christmas..I can't wait lol
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-07-03 06:50 AM
    where are you getting the ETA from?
    2011-07-03 06:51 AM
    iAccess = laggy
    2011-07-03 06:51 AM
    hey Def, iacces is extremely laggy, I uninstalled it from my phone a looong time ago...color keyboard is the way to go!
    2011-07-03 06:54 AM
    1 hour till beta drops.

Also, the lockscreen is designed for USER DIRECT INPUT of wallpaper. Meaning you will need to drop the wallpaper in the Images folder and label it "Default.PNG". Wallpaper has to be 640x960.

The next update will feature 3 options for the lockscreen image, using the thumbnails that are made when you save a wallpaper via settings (I will not enlarge the image, instead I will do something else to it to make up for the lack of size), user-direct input of wallpaper (saving a Default.png and putting it in the theme folder), and using an app called CPBitmapConv (a.k.a. Wallpaper JPGifer). Some individuals have already spoken about it in this thread. All three will be possible in the next update and you won't need to do ANY code changes, as I will have already coded it out for you and if one is in place, the other two are turned off.

The Modder Contest for the Weather widget has been pushed back to WEDNESDAY night. BUT THAT'S IT. Oh, and there will be a cash prize =P

There will be a DreamBoard contest, but I won't officially start it until the Weather widgets are in. You guys can start working already on it, if you want, but there will be guidelines to it, so be warned. And no, no one gets special treatment and gets the guidelines early =P

Other than that, the beta should be dropping into your Cydia refreshes tonight. I really hope you guys enjoy the lockscreen... it definitely wasn't easy to make... ESPECIALLY the intro.

For me, I'm going to sleep. Worked a full shift today and I picked up some extra shifts tomorrow and on the 4th of July. I will also be volunteering at my local fireworks booth to support my alma mater (Marching band, yeah, I'm was a band geek).

Look forward to seeing your responses tomorrow morning. Good night, people
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-03 06:56 AM
    2011-07-03 07:11 AM
    is the new lockscreen a slideshow?

love the theme btw.
    2011-07-03 07:14 AM
    Sleep well, man.

Here's hoping this release supports SD more fully, but we'll see. I'm waiting for the next iPod refresh before I think of switching up.
    2011-07-03 07:15 AM
    Night K.
    2011-07-03 07:19 AM
    SD support should be coming a few days after this released. It was hard to push for SD in this release since the HD wasn't really done yet. Plus we won't be doing the conversions, Schmilk will be. So once he gets this update, he'll start churning the SD (and iPad) graphics.

One more thing, after careful consideration and talks with DreamBoard themers... the DreamBoard contest will be a contest of CONCEPTS... not working models. This will allow ANYONE to compete as it'll basically require photoshop skills and some knowledge of what DreamBoard can do. More information will come when the contest officially starts.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-03 07:19 AM
    Lol I dozed off halfway trying to customise my SB... Here it is now, thanks to Norcal & Sheff1889

2011-07-03 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD