That someone was me...lol...
    Thanks....
    your baby rocks.....
    lol, thanks & sorry for failing memory!
    2011-07-04 07:58 AM
    want new one...?
    gimme email...

didnt you read K's comment...
    He said this coding is new to him to and he missed some stuff...
    Be cool he is gonna solve it as soon as possible for him(busy at work..)......

you beat me...lol...
    hi bro...
    K is definitely NOT new to coding, he is just unfamiliar with this particular code.

And people: THE KEYBOARD WILL ONLY WORK IF COLOR KEYBOARD IS INSTALLED! I am tired of like ten people asking about the keyboard, it wastes space here.

No prob Norcal. Thought Id ask. Thanks tho...

Does anyone know if this is avail here? Ive looked through the repo to see it @LUFT5_THOR may shared this. Please let me know?

Thanks
    I have it...the lockscreen and springboard version. I was cleaning out my desktop and found it yesterday. Will post it later.

I have ALL the twilight widgets, if anyone cares for the full collection, ask.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-07-04 07:58 AM
    Attachment 533780

Another quick wall..
    2011-07-04 08:02 AM
    thats my color keyboard,when i activate the new theme in it
    2011-07-04 08:03 AM
    K is definitely NOT new to coding, he is just unfamiliar with this particular code.

And people: THE KEYBOARD WILL ONLY WORK IF COLOR KEYBOARD IS INSTALLED! I am tired of like ten people asking about the keyboard, it wastes space here.
    Actually this is not the "iPhone modding-experts-only forum/thread" so inadvertently there will be some who are new to modding or Color Keyboard and dun have time to scan thru' the whole thread. And if u are tired, go rest. Besides, space is unlimited in cyberworld
    2011-07-04 08:03 AM
    Cyberworld Lao? Lmao! I like cyberworld.
    2011-07-04 08:13 AM
    Anyone know how to change tap to unlock/answer to slide?
    2011-07-04 08:18 AM
    70 Impala and 72 Chevelle
    lol so your a cop or wanabe a cop

Yeah been good thanks Glen, thanks for that, didn't wanna read through 90+ pages to see if it had.

Been super busy with work and baby things that I've not had PS turned on for nearly two weeks!! Hoping that's going to change by the end of this week thou.

How's you? Have I missed much?
    Sup dark, where you been bro
    2011-07-04 08:19 AM
    Yeah been good thanks Glen, thanks for that, didn't wanna read through 90+ pages to see if it had.

Been super busy with work and baby things that I've not had PS turned on for nearly two weeks!! Hoping that's going to change by the end of this week thou.

Well at the moment I'm bouncing between this and Redline so can't lose really. Loving both. Coop also has another one (iConiC) in the very early stages so there's a fair bit to look forward to mate. Clay is involved in another one one (xChange) so lots going on in the themeing world at the minute.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-04 08:21 AM
    lmao, bro i know you must b frustrated but take a back and check what the **** happened to your keyboard... buzzin

K Im loving this LS thank you!

hey norcal, any chance you can share your modified ls please
    Last edited by !zy; 2011-07-04 at 08:24 AM.
    2011-07-04 08:21 AM

I meant same by this bro..."He said this coding is new to him"
    sorry for my bad english...(missed the particular word...lol...)

Actually this is not the "iPhone modding-experts-only forum/thread" so inadvertently there will be some who are new to modding or Color Keyboard and dun have time to scan thru' the whole thread. And if u are tired, go rest. Besides, space is unlimited in cyberworld
    Thanks bro for taking newbees(my) side...lol...
    2011-07-04 08:25 AM
    Here's my lockscreen and springboard setup. Very clean and minimal. [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309760982.225750.jpg[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309760993.201350.jpg

I was having the same issue. You have to disable backgrounds in the color keyboard settings. This color keyboard theme has the backgrounds built into the theme folder with the plists.
    Last edited by whodatfan; 2011-07-04 at 08:34 AM.
    2011-07-04 08:29 AM
    I meant same by this bro..."He said this coding is new to him"
    sorry for my bad english...(missed the particular word...lol...)

Thanks bro for taking newbees(my) side...lol...
    lol i used to be a newbie too; everyone was once
    2011-07-04 08:41 AM
    It works now, thx bro
    lmao, bro i know you must b frustrated but take a back and check what the **** happened to your keyboard... buzzin

hey norcal, any chance you can share your modified ls please
    Sure just need to see if its ok with K and bars and what parts to share
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

What post number is the Keyboard? I have ColorKeyBoard - but I missed where I can download.

I have it...the lockscreen and springboard version. I was cleaning out my desktop and found it yesterday. Will post it later.

I have ALL the twilight widgets, if anyone cares for the full collection, ask.

Sweet! That would be great! Thanks... Id like the twilight widgets also. If you need email its: ntryst AT me.com
    Last edited by Ntryst; 2011-07-04 at 09:00 AM.
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst
    2011-07-04 08:51 AM
    lol so your a cop or wanabe a cop
    Fail...Huh? Don't get it bro...lol, wrong both times bud...just don't know how you pulled that out your hat. Lol... no the impalas a two door hardtop/fastback not a four door...anyway we ride old schools out here bro and keep the new schools in the garage on the weekends...
    2011-07-04 08:57 AM

Nice to hear from you bro! Hope to see u around soon, miss seeing your work man! :P
    2011-07-04 09:29 AM
    Fail...Huh? Don't get it bro...lol, wrong both times bud...just don't know how you pulled that out your hat. Lol... no the impalas a two door hardtop/fastback not a four door...anyway we ride old schools out here bro and keep the new schools in the garage on the weekends...
    niceeeeeeeeeee i wish i have a camaro lol
    2011-07-04 09:31 AM
    Off-topic & maybe i am slow...

Apple closes jailbreak loophole in iOS5
    2011-07-04 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD