K said on twitter maybe today they'll release an update.
    Sweet. Hopefully
    2011-07-07 02:24 AM
    You got PM bro....

Like that tag line you got there Jayesh!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-07-07 02:34 AM
    I'm gonna keep this theme close to stocked out, minus ram eatin' memory fryin' widgets"
    2011-07-07 02:34 AM
    I donated anonymously to K for everything he has done for our community. I don't even have the beta for this theme, I am still rocking the old twilight hd. I will more than likely buy this theme when it hits Cydia. I really appreciate all of Austin's and Bars work. Austin and Durben have been nothing but great to me.I don't care if it takes them another 6 months to finish this theme. I will buy it when it's ready. Keep up the great work
    2011-07-07 02:35 AM
    Can anyone shoot me a ********** icon? I saw one before but the problem is i cant get rid of the white background in the back :/
    Last edited by blazexfire97; 2011-07-07 at 04:39 AM.
    2011-07-07 02:37 AM
    Very very very hard to bite my tongue after finally catching up on the thread today but am going to try and refrain as to hopefully let this foolishness pass...........

Gone Baby Gone
    2011-07-07 02:50 AM
    I donated anonymously to K for everything he has done for our community. I don't even have the beta for this theme, I am still rocking the old twilight hd. I will more than likely buy this theme when it hits Cydia. I really appreciate all of Austin's and Bars work. Austin and Durben have been nothing but great to me.I don't care if it takes them another 6 months to finish this theme. I will buy it when it's ready. Keep up the great work
    Sup Hemp! I can vouch for this guy He's good people!
    2011-07-07 02:55 AM
    I for one want it complete..but I've sorta given up on this theme actually. I moved to Redline, and made a cyan color mod to satisfy my cyan hunger lol.

Yep...cost more than Redline -_-
    I din even realise lol. Oh well, take it that the premium was for the great LS
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-07-07 at 03:22 AM.
    2011-07-07 03:15 AM
    Austin congrats to you and the Mrs. No greater joy in life my friend than that shared with your child! That will be your finest most fulfilling accomplishment!
    That is until it all goes wrong and they turn into this by age 5.

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-lovehate.jpg
    2011-07-07 03:38 AM
    Just working and hanging out with the family. I have a 16 month old son, so a lot of my time, money , and attention goes to him and my wife. I understand what it takes to create a something wonderful, without causing a divorce at the same time. Just wish everyone shared the appreciation, the patience, the understanding, and enthusiasm I have for great people like Austin. I really hope he continues to make great themes, if so I will put his soon to be newborn thru college. Thanks E. I can't wait to see your next project. Your work gets better and better every time I see something you do, including those icons you kicked out for this theme a minute ago. Thank you for everything and all your hard work brother
    2011-07-07 03:57 AM
    Very very very hard to bite my tongue after finally catching up on the thread today but am going to try and refrain as to hopefully let this foolishness pass...........
    I hear ya on that
    2011-07-07 03:58 AM
    I don't understand why people are upset!?! People spoke their opinion and some of us told them individuals how it is...
    I don't recall or see anything that is actually worth tapping on a keyboard how mad they are.
    2011-07-07 04:17 AM
    So.

Back to a better note.

How's the update coming ?
    2011-07-07 04:38 AM
    I don't understand why people are upset!?! People spoke their opinion and some of us told them individuals how it is...
    I don't recall or see anything that is actually worth tapping on a keyboard how mad they are.

Well like you said everyone is entitled to there opinion on the opinions.....

Gone Baby Gone
    2011-07-07 04:38 AM
    Slightly off topic.

Need help pls - i have keypad transparency installed and set to 10%, but changed pin on phone to secure one (keyboard style and not 4 numbered digits) via settings. Earlier keyboard was showing fine and now it shows blank when i want to type in passcode. I can still get into cyberduck (luckily) but don't know where keyboard transparency program is located. I want to delete keyboard transparency through cyberduck and see if that would not disable passcode request - can some one pls tell where this would be please?

Or if there is another way around this as i tried respringing, rebooting and safe mode and all not working as i keep on getting back to the passcode screen but no keyboard show to type in passcode.

Thanks.
    2011-07-07 04:53 AM
    Even more on topic, anyone talented with widgets wanna maybe help me with something? Ill grease your palms to get some good detailed help
    2011-07-07 05:21 AM
    Update is still coming. Lockscreen is completely ready and you guys will at least have the Phonepad UI tonight for sure.

Been busy all day scheduling the prenatal visits and spreading the word to my family.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-07 05:24 AM
    Update is still coming. Lockscreen is completely ready and you guys will at least have the Phonepad UI tonight for sure.

Been busy all day scheduling the prenatal visits and spreading the word to my family.
    Thanks in advance! & gratz again
    2011-07-07 05:25 AM

Thanks for the update. Enjoy the buzz from the new baby mate - best news you can ever get.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-07 05:43 AM
    thank you k n bars
    2011-07-07 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD