Ummm..what happened?am i missing something?only have the dialer different,and it doesnt skin ios5 dialer
    I think K said some pages back that he was reverting back to 4.3.3 to try and hammer out the release, and come back to IOS5 after for any bugs.

Also, someone posted pics of 2 dialers, one basic, and one with a bit more color. How do we get that? Ive only got hte one,
    And anyone have the original Elite icons?(Wihtout the blue neon)
    2011-07-07 01:56 PM
    +1 ....For me every LS option is the same ...where is difference?
    yeah, i gave up a while ago lol
    2011-07-07 02:13 PM
    I think K said some pages back that he was reverting back to 4.3.3 to try and hammer out the release, and come back to IOS5 after for any bugs.

Also, someone posted pics of 2 dialers, one basic, and one with a bit more color. How do we get that? Ive only got hte one,
    The dialer with the color in it is in the base theme. The dialer plain (without color) is a separate theme can someone on iOS5 send me an email in regards to the file names in /Applications/MobilePhone.app/
    2011-07-07 02:16 PM

Oh ok i thought i wasnt seeing the ui update or something

The dialer with the color in it is in the base theme. The dialer plain (without color) is a separate theme can someone on iOS5 send me an email in regards to the file names in /Applications/MobilePhone.app/
    Whats your email?just fixed it for ios5
    2011-07-07 02:18 PM
    Max,

was wondering if you would be sharing your lockscreen, you posted a preview of a couple of days ago?
    2011-07-07 02:31 PM
    Hi there !

Quick question Bars : Can I request the Color Keyboard but without the characters (just the background and buttons). Lot of people here use AZERTY Keyboard so we just have to choose your theme and modify the plist for the alphanumerical

Thanks in advance bro and keep up your great work !
    2011-07-07 02:45 PM
    Oh ok i thought i wasnt seeing the ui update or something

Whats your email?just fixed it for ios5
    [email protected]

Thanks bro
    2011-07-07 03:16 PM
    Like that tag line you got there Jayesh!
    I decided to go with you buddy... Ya thank you so much.... for choosing those words for me...

just reached home boring day at office...
    quarrel on the 2nd day of job...(not my fault though....)
    remember guys go for the help if some1 appreciates it or you will get trouble bcoz of that help....
    2011-07-07 03:32 PM
    Hi there !

Quick question Bars : Can I request the Color Keyboard but without the characters (just the background and buttons). Lot of people here use AZERTY Keyboard so we just have to choose your theme and modify the plist for the alphanumerical

Thanks in advance bro and keep up your great work !
    Yes it would be perfect

For French users who love your work
    2011-07-07 03:34 PM
    Nice dialpads, thx

I wish I would able to use that...
    2011-07-07 03:40 PM
    I have completely forgotten how to have all of your folders with the same icon (and u can't see the little icons) - what is the tweak / file names that lets you do that?

Many thanks in advance
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-07 03:49 PM
    I have completely forgotten how to have all of your folders with the same icon (and u can't see the little icons) - what is the tweak / file names that lets you do that?

Many thanks in advance
    Something no folder preview?
    2011-07-07 03:59 PM
    Something no folder preview?
    Mate, thats it! NoFolderPreview - many thanks for that.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-07 04:03 PM
    Mate, thats it! NoFolderPreview - many thanks for that.
    Lol no problem buddy
    2011-07-07 04:05 PM
    Anyone else try a new LS option 02-04? I dont see a difference in this ....anyone else see anything different?
    2011-07-07 04:16 PM
    I decided to go with you buddy... Ya thank you so much.... for choosing those words for me...

just reached home boring day at office...
    quarrel on the 2nd day of job...(not my fault though....)
    remember guys go for the help if some1 appreciates it or you will get trouble bcoz of that help....

hi Jayesh ,can you make me 4 more elite icons..

bank of america, pandora, paypal and google,....thats all i have left,thanks
    2011-07-07 04:29 PM
    Anyone else try a new LS option 02-04? I dont see a difference in this ....anyone else see anything different?
    Nope ran each for about 10 minutes...... nothing i can see, maybe the date/month and month/date but its hard to tell when its 7/7!! lol
    2011-07-07 04:46 PM
    lol ...maybe a K upload a wrong and same version in package ....see it when K leave a feedback....
    2011-07-07 05:00 PM
    hi Jayesh ,can you make me 4 more elite icons..

bank of america, pandora, paypal and google,....thats all i have left,thanks
    Sure bro.. Just give me some time....

Google for now...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-google-2x.png  
    2011-07-07 05:02 PM
    I wish I would able to use that...
    Why wouldnt you be able to use it
    2011-07-07 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD