nice Norcal,its would be great if you do animated weather
    Absolutely do animated it's the way forward
    Everyone likes it and uses it,awesome
    2011-07-09 10:57 PM
    nice Norcal,its would be great if you do animated weather
    I was considering adding animated weather but I've ran animated weathe r before and took way too much ram and lagged my phone up had to respring very often to have it running smooth so I chose to go without animated weather. Plus I would have to redo pretty much eveything to have the weather running inside the frame.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-09 11:07 PM
    So far mailnly need to get the weather images and should be finished with this what do you guys think?
    Btw thanks for the walls Zro very creative
    absolutely Magnificent,beautiful weather bro.Thanks for sharing.
    2011-07-09 11:12 PM
    Looking for elite icons for phone, iPod, terminal, and fontswap. The stock elite icons for phone and iPod don't quite float my boat. Thanks to anyone that can help!!
    2011-07-09 11:32 PM
    Looking for elite icons for phone, iPod, terminal, and fontswap. The stock elite icons for phone and iPod don't quite float my boat. Thanks to anyone that can help!!
    haha lol nobody has been making elite icons I (like many) am In love with each and everyone of the elite icons
    2011-07-10 12:05 AM
    guess ill jump in on this band wagon here is a wall

hey zro your walls are sick bro please would you mind doing these two walls without the stateus bar for me please bro thanks
    2011-07-10 12:06 AM
    is this ok?
    woho thank you bro for making it.... Now we have a double

Did I say I didn't want to share? I haven't been on here since I posted my setup. Here you go man. If you ever want something from me and I don't respond in the thread, PM me cause I do still check email while at work. I only get on here in my spare time. Here's the icon:

ETA- saw you did PM me. sorry bro. I replied, but MMI isn't showing me new PMs for some reason. I did get the email notice though.
    No worry bro , see on PM that you work 3 days and not been here. ...appriicate for this icon!

So far mailnly need to get the weather images and should be finished with this what do you guys think?
    Btw thanks for the walls Zro very creative.
    The small Z logo along with the time and circuit board around the fram all glow on and off the time has a faster glow effect then the logo and board but looks amazing on phone.
    Norcal you did it again !..... this looks so beautiful!! When you will release this with this wallpaper?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-07-10 at 12:16 AM.
    2011-07-10 12:10 AM
    woho thank you bro for making it.... Now we have a double

No worry bro , see on PM that you work 3 days and not been here. ...appriicate for this icon!

Norcal you did it again !..... this looks so beautiful!! When you will release this with this wallpaper?
    Thanks bro im glad you guys are liking it it looks beautiful on the phone triust me. Ill release As soon as I'm finished with the weather icons maybe by monday just to not rush it
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-10 at 12:53 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-10 12:51 AM
    haha lol nobody has been making elite icons I (like many) am In love with each and everyone of the elite icons
    Hmmm......I've seen many aftermarket elite icons here.....
    2011-07-10 12:59 AM
    yeah bro ill hook it up in a few
    hey zro your walls are sick bro please would you mind doing these two walls without the stateus bar for me please bro thanks
    2011-07-10 12:59 AM
    Quite a few Elite icons have been made and posted on the thread
    2011-07-10 01:16 AM
    Here is the wall's and widgets as promised last night. Many thanks to norcal415 for the excellent weather widget and them3this for the calendar widget that has the calendar on 2 rows. It is running as two seperate widgets at the moment (them3this is going to combine them at some point) Also many thanks to zro for the background to this wall. I have also included the overlay so you can put it on whatever wall you want (you just then need to cut the middle shape out and you're good to go.

Here's the link to the widgets that Norcals widget with the calendar on both rows (have to have both widgets ticked in Winterboard, Norcals widget below the other one).

Centre Widget - Calendar2Rows.zip

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-widget2new-zro.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-use-make-your-own-wall.png  
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-10 01:16 AM
    2011-07-10 01:33 AM
    Quite a few Elite icons have been made and posted on the thread
    good job
    2011-07-10 01:35 AM
    good job
    We need our hero coop 2009i wander where he is let's all go and hunt em down he can solve all our problems
    Ultimatewarrior waits
    2011-07-10 02:04 AM
    We need our hero coop 2009i wander where he is let's all go and hunt em down he can solve all our problems
    Ultimatewarrior waits
    need coop for what?and coops busy working on his themes but I'm sire he checks up here and there _=)
    2011-07-10 02:11 AM
    need coop for what?and coops busy working on his themes but I'm sire he checks up here and there _=)
    What about raaj does he come also and have a look
    What meant was the more people join in the innovation and mods well have just look at badgigabit they are venomous when it comes to theming
    2011-07-10 02:17 AM
    What about raaj does he come also and have a look
    What meant was the more people join in the innovation and mods well have just look at badgigabit they are venomous when it comes to theming
    hahaha loll haha hehe jaja hoho lolo
    2011-07-10 02:25 AM
    my ipod [email protected]

using twilight HD under the theme so thats how the bottom overlays are themed.....

thas gonna have to be redone yep...gots to go to eat now tho soooo ill holla back at u guys later on
    Last edited by zro; 2011-07-10 at 02:33 AM.
    2011-07-10 02:28 AM
    Anyone know what font K.nitsua uses for the first and second carrier logo? (Bold and cursive one)
    2011-07-10 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD