User Tag List

Hey. All of you kids. Be quiet. No one wants to see an argument so if you have a problem USE THE PM! I am here because I want to see this fantastic project finished, and don't really care when. I understand that real life is MORE important than an online hobby...
    2011-07-10 08:10 PM
    Seriously this is a hobby for most people here. I can't believe what I have read the last couple pages, it really puts a sour taste in my mouth. I havent seen slamming like that in a LONG time around here. K & Bars I can't wait for this...looks great. Push it out another month and I'll still be super excited just like I am patiently waiting for iElegance HD (whooo cant wait BARS!! even if its end of year I will be super happy to see it). If you don't want to wait guys please just forward your purchase to the creators and ask for a refund. Pretty simple. If I was a mod I would have deleted a lot of posts and given a bunch of warnings these last couple pages (if mods can even do that here). Chill out guys its 3 bucks...and if you cant afford 3 bucks for DAYS and WEEKS of work by these guys then please don't buy it and complain about it later.
    I say it this half year, but believe me everything remained as a voice in the wilderness. There is a group of people just waiting the appearance of a theme to make your phone color, but there is another group of people waiting the emergence of this new theme to help a friend. I have many friends, but I found this forum for those who would set aside all his free time to help them with whatever I can. It is a pity that not all understand it
    2011-07-10 08:19 PM
    Hey. All of you kids. Be quiet. No one wants to see an argument so if you have a problem USE THE PM! I am here because I want to see this fantastic project finished, and don't really care when. I understand that real life is MORE important than an online hobby...

This is my favorite part...............when the peace makers come out....
    2011-07-10 08:21 PM
    @Darkness I have absolutely no clue what you just said. I'll nod and say yea though

2011-07-10 08:23 PM
    @Darkness I have absolutely no clue what you just said. I'll nod and say yea though

Haha
    2011-07-10 08:31 PM

To try again, but in short: I do not understand people who wait a topic only to and enjoy 10 days and then delete it. Dislike those who constantly raise tensions and stitched with some questions: When? How? Why?
    Half a year has the same movie look here. Show is a theme in advance and then a ground voltage and an avalanche of questions to which main goal is to get their hands on this theme, but the problem there is that constant query incandescence of the situation and the topic will not happen quickly. Anyway, I gave up trying to change things I can not simply be changed
    2011-07-10 08:33 PM
    Oh alright I see what you mean.
    2011-07-10 08:40 PM
    To try again, but in short: I do not understand people who wait a topic only to and enjoy 10 days and then delete it. Dislike those who constantly raise tensions and stitched with some questions: When? How? Why?
    Half a year has the same movie look here. Show is a theme in advance and then a ground voltage and an avalanche of questions to which main goal is to get their hands on this theme, but the problem there is that constant query incandescence of the situation and the topic will not happen quickly. Anyway, I gave up trying to change things I can not simply be changed

Im with Anthony, it sounds great. I know it means good stuff. Just cant decipher it. BTW love the dialer, and I started the Dreamboard theme for this, its going to be sickkkkk.

Nope, they will be included in a future update!!

I've got them in a zip if anyone needs them....
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-07-10 at 08:52 PM.
    2011-07-10 08:42 PM
    can anyone here port fonts?
    2011-07-10 08:56 PM
    Ya'll a bunch of internet tough girls. Lol. Here's my current lockscreen. Credit to the original creators. I just juiced it up a bit.

2011-07-10 09:02 PM
    can anyone here port fonts?
    PM DutchMe
    Or DM him @sp1kem1ke
    2011-07-10 09:14 PM
    i believe in free speech just as anyone but this is a FORUM,
    there are rules and should be a level of respect towards members.
    bashing others hard work and unsupported accusations should NOT be tolerated
    and is disrespectful to the creators, modders, and guests of this community.
    it's fine if you don't like a theme, it's fine if you ignorantly think excellent theme creating
    is such an EASY task, and should be made to accommodate YOUR wants.
    it's even fine if you're to CHEAP to even spend $3 to compensate the creators
    for their loss of sleep, family time, recreational time, and possibly work and school hours
    and you think you DESERVE a refund. they will gladly refund your dang $3
    even though you were fairly warned that the beta was in it's earliest stages and the
    creators have given PLENTY of progress track updates to us. yet that isn't enough
    for your GREED and you want the creators under chain and microscope until you
    get what you WANT. however, keep such unreasonable criticisms and demands out of the threads
    and send your complaints through PM or email. what happens to newcomers who come here to seek
    help or advice yet only see senior members acting so rudely.. it's disgraceful! they leave and
    perhaps they could've been a bright new talent here but we'll never know. in closing, this is not meant
    to single out any ONE person but to remind people that negativity only brings about more negativity
    and that i'll start pressing that REPORT button if i have to. good day to you all
    2011-07-10 09:14 PM
    i believe in free speech just as anyone but this is a FORUM,
    there are rules and should be a level of respect towards members.
    bashing others hard work and unsupported accusations should NOT be tolerated
    and is disrespectful to the creators, modders, and guests of this community.
    it's fine if you don't like a theme, it's fine if you ignorantly think excellent theme creating
    is such an EASY task, and should be made to accommodate YOUR wants.
    it's even fine if you're to CHEAP to even spend $3 to compensate the creators
    for their loss of sleep, family time, recreational time, and possibly work and school hours
    and you think you DESERVE a refund. they will gladly refund your dang $3
    even though you were fairly warned that the beta was in it's earliest stages and the
    creators have given PLENTY of progress track updates to us. yet that isn't enough
    for your GREED and you want the creators under chain and microscope until you
    get what you WANT. however, keep such unreasonable criticisms and demands out of the threads
    and send your complaints through PM or email. what happens to newcomers who come here to seek
    help or advice yet only see senior members acting so rudely.. it's disgraceful! they leave and
    perhaps they could've been a bright new talent here but we'll never know. in closing, this is not meant
    to single out any ONE person but to remind people that negativity only brings about more negativity
    and that i'll start pressing that REPORT button if i have to. good day to you all
    Hello chrisangel13 I totally agree with you pay your respect to k.nitsua and bars they are awesome they work and give all the talent they have to make people happy with stylish in ya face themes I have paid good money to them and many friends of mine who are mega rich have donated why because they are good people who have a family and sacrifice time to earn a living keep it up boys and remember if you need money well just let ne know if only they knew who we were werenormal boys who have more money than people can imagine we have mansions(three in france. 4 in America)so shut up get lost and leave this thread in it's purist form,thank you,ultimate warrior btw we own 45 per cent of at&t telecoms don't mess
    Last edited by Ultimatewarrior; 2011-07-10 at 09:25 PM.
    2011-07-10 09:23 PM
    I'll admit... Seeing this thread after the birthday weekend I had with the wife has really dampened my spirits... Hope I can do something to bring up the morale in here. Any suggestions?
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-10 09:23 PM
    Hello chrisangel13 I totally agree with you pay your respect to k.nitsua and bars they are awesome they work and give all the talent they have to make people happy with stylish in ya face themes I have paid good money to them and many friends of mine who are mega rich have donated why because they are good people who have a family and sacrifice time to earn a living keep it up boys and remember if you need money well just let ne know if only they knew who we were werenormal boys who have more money than people can imagine we have mansions(three in france. 4 in America)so shut up get lost and leave this thread in it's purist form,thank you,ultimate warrior
    lend me 20 bucks then bro?lol but yea plz do show sum respect it's the least we can do
    2011-07-10 09:25 PM
    I'll admit... Seeing this thread after the birthday weekend I had with the wife has really dampened my spirits... Hope I can do something to bring up the morale in here. Any suggestions?
    You have nothing to Prove just keep it up
    Friend,ultimatewarrior
    2011-07-10 09:26 PM

just keep doing what you doing....don't listen to whiners....like i said...dogs are barking caravan goes on....
    2011-07-10 09:26 PM
    animated bootlogo and pphtml widgets jk bro don't sweat all of this..noobs will be noobs and most haven't ever seen or used your themes so don't sweat it bro just do what y'all do best
    2011-07-10 09:27 PM
    lend me 20 bucks then bro?lol but yea plz do show sum respect it's the least we can do
    I agree with thank you for your support. And no I will not give 20 bucks just bought a Mercedes amg cls for 89,000
    that's pocket change for me,ultimatewarrior
    2011-07-10 09:29 PM
    K.Nitsua's To-Do List:

Monday - Icon day
    Tuesday - Widget day
    Wednesday - Animated Wallpaper day
    Thursday - Clean-up and port day
    Friday - Release day
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD